saleemlala is offline New Member

First Clen Cycle, advice needed.

Hi everyone.

After a lot of research, I have started a Clen only cylce yesterday. Before I go onto the details, I'd like to mention that I was about 120kgs about a year back and now I am around 81 with lots of daily walking and dieting. I am very weak with cardio, hence only the walking.

After trying to get fit and in shape over the last few weeks, I just don't seem to be loosing any more fat. Whatever muscle I build lacks definition.

My current stats are:
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 81
    BF%- Not sure but around 17-18%

I train regularly on a different muscle group everyday except on sundays and walk on the treadmill for around 15 mins and cycle at normal speed for another 10 mins.

I started the Clen cycle yesterday with around 40mcg and increased it to 60 today. I haven't had extreme sides except for minor headaches and little jittery feeling, but its bearable.

My diet consists of 2 protein shakes a day, 1 Roti in the morning( Indian Wheat Bread), 8-12 Eggs a day and about 500 grams of BBQ chicken breasts .

I just wanted to know if my diet is right and am I on the right track. I had to go for clen because it just seems impossible to loose anymore weight now with normal dieting and cardio. I want to loose as much Body Fat as possible while maintaining or increasing my muscle mass to look leaner.

Also, what kind of gains can I expect if I did the 2 weeks Clen cycle dosing at a maximum of 120-140 mcg a day, as long as I can bear the side effects.

Thank you!

saleemlala is offline New Member
    ^Bump

Cone is offline Junior Member
    For people to give more advise towards the subject I would post up your diet properly in the diet section meaning a layout of meal timings and volume for each meal.

http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Also I would post any diet related question in the nutrition section of the forums, I have no information to help advise you about the clen as I have never used it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Last edited by Cone; 05-22-2014 at 08:10 AM.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Your diet is horrible... That's why u can't seem to loose anymore weight... BBQ chicken really?!? Shakes are not meals! Also what kind of "gains" are u looking for? You should stop the clen and go get ur diet in check first... Go over to the nutritional section and post ur "diet plan"... Those guys will help... Remember their is no magic pill to lose fat besides ur diet...
    Last edited by tice1212; 05-22-2014 at 08:10 AM.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Go and read diet stickies bro. Food will get you where you wanted. IMO. and check your cardio. If you are weak then you can become strong gradually. Only walking will not cut you down lifelong. just my 0.2 cents

Thread Information