Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By 600@50

Thread: help with arimidex dosage

ElGringo is offline Junior Member

help with arimidex dosage

please check my math:

i can only get my hands on one box arimidex (28 1mg tabs)
    10 week, 400mg/week test e cycle, starting with 0.25 adex EOD.

10 week cycle + 2 weeks pre-PCT = 12 weeks = 84 days
    28 1mg tabs / 4 = 112 0.25mg pieces
    taking it EOD: 84 days / 2 = 42 days (amount of days in which i would be taking adex)

let's say i had to up the dose to 0.5mg EOD from day 1
    28 1mg tabs / 2 = 56 0.5mg pieces
    amount of days i would be taking adex = 42

if for some reason i had to take even more, let's say 0.5mg ED then i wouldn't have enough of it...
    how can i be ready for this? will having nolva on hand be enough for if i start getting sides?

inb4 22 years old, too young. i never said i'm gonna cycle anytime soon

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Arimidex dosage is as needed. You do not just take it because you are on cycle. Sure way to crush your E2 and be miserable from what I read.

If needed start at .125 EOD ie 1 pill = 8 doses

If more needed move to .25 EOD 1 pill = 4 doses

If more needed move to .5 EoD or .25 ED

If you are up to .5 EoD on 400 test you need to end your cycle IMHO and figure out what is going on.

The likelyhood of seeing gyno before week 4 is very small if any due to the way long esters ramp. So max of 7 weeks on Dex which is 4 pills per week (if that is all you have) which is plenty.

If you are not going to cycle anytime soon why you all up and possessing Dex?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Just click on the ar-r banner and buy more.
    jdc91gt likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Have you actually read your post ? answer buy more.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you answered you own question. You def don't want to get an exact amount bcuz (as stated above) what if the plan changes and you do need more immediately. Key phrase : don't scramble!

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 400mg/wk you probably are going to be fine at .25 eod or e3d. It's good you're planning ahead but the only way to know for sure is to get bw.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    If you are up to .5 EoD on 400 test you need to end your cycle IMHO and figure out what is going on.
    can anybody confirm this? i had never heard it before. i thought it was a standard thing to run adex either 0.25 or 0.5mg EOD or E3D since the beginning of a test cycle.

arimidex is way too expensive and i don't live in the us so getting liquidex seems out of my reach. not sure if we're allowed to discuss adex pricess but it's two thirty per box here. don't really want to end up with a bunch of tabs (which translate to money) sitting in my room.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone is different. Some may need little to no AI and some may need a lot. The only way to know for sure is bw.

But there's no need to end a cycle just because of your AI dosage. Your AI could be under dosed and it just looks like you're needing more. To many variables to make a blanket statement like that. BW to know for sure.
    jdc91gt likes this.

Othello is offline Member
    question to OP. how do you split the 1mg pill and get 0.25mg out of it? they are damn small for any pill cutters I have seen...

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    They are small, but pill cutters work fine. But, I have to wear reading glasses to do it. LOL

Othello is offline Member
    will have to look for other Pill Cutters. go to a point they were mashing the tablet rather than cutting it...then i started to use my gerber pen knife...but its good for halves not quarters...at least not at the size of the adex pills. (they are pharm grade btw...buy them OTC from local pharmacy so 10000% real deal)

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I am coming from the point of view that life is better than death. Taking steroids is a choice and shutting down your HPTA forever and having libido issues is what it is. Will those kill you? No.

How do you die from steroid usage? Hemocrit and RBC levels.

Does Arimidex raise IGF-1 levels..yes very much so ...just like extremestane.

What does elevated IGF-1 levels do? Stimulates marrow to make more RBC.

You are consistently feeding a feedback path you do NOT want to be feeding. There is a post going on about peptides right now and a guy who is on CJC (elevates IGF-1) and gave blood 3 weeks ago and his RBC is about to go high so as to require a medical bleed because too high for blood centers to accept him.

You already have an aromatization of test at WAY beyond the norm to get gyno off of 400 mg a week of cyp. This statement agrees with you as to everyone is different. Now you are going to assume that elevated IGF-1 via AI is "just whatever" and keep throwing fuel on the real danger of taking steroids. The Max dose of Arimidex is 1mg/day. The usual dose for medical applications is .5 EoD.

The guy has a 10-week cycle with no blood donation in it. This is why I say what I say. If you say keep upping the dose until....hope you get my point. Stopping a cycle is not end of the world. Having a blood clot while working out due to the above information is the end of the world.

And yes... BW BW BW BW BW BW BW BW BW BW BW BW

Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    Everyone is different. Some may need little to no AI and some may need a lot. The only way to know for sure is bw.

But there's no need to end a cycle just because of your AI dosage. Your AI could be under dosed and it just looks like you're needing more. To many variables to make a blanket statement like that. BW to know for sure.

damn Chicagotarsier, i thought i knew enough. i will definitely do some more research on arimidex and it's dosing. i understand blood work is the only way to know for sure. the downside is that it obviously costs money... *sigh*. a funeral is more expensive i guess. a member of my family is a doctor and she has written prescriptions before so that my insurance covers the bw, but it has been only once a year. if i ask for 3 in a row, she will probably suspect i'm on something.

as for cutting the pills, i use a standard razor blade. 10/10 eyesight

Thread Information