Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By magic32

Thread: ANAVAR/ Test E cycle Questions

Getlean007 is offline Junior Member

ANAVAR/ Test E cycle Questions

Okay I'm about 6'2-3 265. I am a college student of legal age. So I'm not over 26 but I am over 18.
    I bench 320+(haven't maxed in months)
    Squat around 475
    I'm in decent shape. I have fat which is mostly all in my stomach but it's not excessive.
    I'm probably around 18-20%

Originally I wanted to do a Var only cycle for about 5 weeks mainly for strength gains. I am not looking to achieve a bodybuilders physique although I want to lean out a little more.
    My main goal is to get stronger.

After a lot of research everyone seems to hate on oral only cycles. My main concern in GYNO, var will not give me Gyno. Adding test to my cycle raises my chances of getting it drastically. I am also not looking to gain that much mass as I am already rather massive.

What gains can I expect without test as opposed to with test?

How much should I pin per week( thinking 2 times but unsure of dosage) ?

I plan to Run this cycle for 4-6 weeks

I plan to get 1000mg of var if I use test
    Around 2000 if I don't (won't use all of it but I'll be able to dose higher and longer)

My diet is around 3k calories
    I've been maintaining my weight at 265-70 for a couple weeks

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I can tell you've been reading, good job! But your type, depth, and number of your questions speak to the need for greater study. I recommend spending more time in both the steroid and diet forums to learn more before starting any cycle, then ask a couple of informed questions for members to fine-tune your approach.

Here's an example of what I mean, notice the work he put in, and the scope of responses:
    tren, test, t3 cycle..do i have it setup right

I also have a couple of questions:
    Why would a guy post a range for his age?
    If you're questioning bf (which is still high), and caloric intake (implied), why not post a pic?
    Last edited by magic32; 04-03-2014 at 08:08 AM.
    songdog likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You're 20. So yes, over 18 and under 26.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I've done a lot of research on var. I want to do an oral only cycle
    And I probably will.

I want some advice from those who've used test and var or even win ny. I want to know is it worth the trouble to add test to my cycle at my body fat percentage?
    With the risk of Gyno

And if so, how much should I start off with while using var?

That's my only question really, the rest I can figure out

I have a pct with c lomid.
    And I know my dosages for my var only cycle.
    I'm about to start it in the next week or so.
    I just wanted some last second input on it because I know test should always be a base

If you do var only cycle it will still shut you down and your estrogen will go up. High estrogen can give you gyno. In other words, an oral only cycle could give you gyno. You need to look at doing a cycle with a Test base, adex to control estrogen, an oral like var, and a good PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    If you do var only cycle it will still shut you down and your estrogen will go up. High estrogen can give you gyno. In other words, an oral only cycle could give you gyno. You need to look at doing a cycle with a Test base, adex to control estrogen, an oral like var, and a good PCT.
    Okay how much test would you recommend taking a week for a 6 week cycle and with the test should I lower my var dosage drastically?
    I saw some threads where people proposed taking as low as 20mg ed. I was thinking close to 40mg but not over 60. Opinions?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Magic gave you good sound advice its not a smart thing to put things into your body you know nothing about.Like said above research is wat you need.

youmirinorwhat is offline New Member
    Im 22, weigh in at 73kg (164lbs) and im 173cm (5'3) in height and im at about 12-13% bf. Ive been lifting for 2 years and am quite fit and lift on an intermediate level , I have always been fat but in the past 2 years dropped from 117 kgs to 73 kgs, I have taken test, d-bol and winstrol
    Im doing a cut now to get the abs I've always wanted and am running 100mg of anavar ed and 350mg's of sust a week which im considering on increasing to 500-600mg a week. Who has seen fat loss results on anavar and sust and what should my calorie intake be to achieve fat loss and minimal muscle loss and how many grams of fish oil should I get in each day? Lastly what type of cardio is best for fat loss, HIIT, steady paced or high intensity, some advice would be much appreciated

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    ^^start your own thread after you recalculate your height and weight.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youmirinorwhat
    Im 22, weigh in at 73kg (164lbs) and im 173cm (5'3) in height and im at about 12-13% bf. Ive been lifting for 2 years and am quite fit and lift on an intermediate level , I have always been fat but in the past 2 years dropped from 117 kgs to 73 kgs, I have taken test, d-bol and winstrol Im doing a cut now to get the abs I've always wanted and am running 100mg of anavar ed and 350mg's of sust a week which im considering on increasing to 500-600mg a week. Who has seen fat loss results on anavar and sust and what should my calorie intake be to achieve fat loss and minimal muscle loss and how many grams of fish oil should I get in each day? Lastly what type of cardio is best for fat loss, HIIT, steady paced or high intensity, some advice would be much appreciated
    I see an age discrepancy here. And you honestly bench and squat that weight at your size? That's benching twice your weight and squatting almost triple your weight with 2 years of lifting. That's damn impressive if it's accurate

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry op I didn't realize the guy posting stats wasn't in his own thtead

Thread Information