Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 3 Post By DeniZen
  • 1 Post By michael30

Thread: First cycle of Test E terrible PIP what am I doing wrong?!!

bucknasty14 is offline New Member

First cycle of Test E terrible PIP what am I doing wrong?!!

Im 31 years old 6'4" 225 18% bf. I'm on my first cycle of Test and both of my first and second pins to the glutes of 1cc a week apart I get a huge red circle around the site with a nasty hard feverish knot, within the second day. I've had an experienced steroid user do both my shots and everything was sterile. Alcohol swabbed the injection site, top of vial rubber stop, and warmed the test the 2nd shot. I have about 18% body fat and used 23g 1in needles to draw and inject. Is the test not getting in the muscle and getting trapped in the fat and raising to the bottom of the skin?!! Getting frustrated and annoyed with the pain. I got nervous on the first pin 3 days after and started taking ammoxocyline antibiotics. Not sure if it was coincident but the swelling went down and all redness disappeared just left with a small knot. Now on the 2nd day of 2nd pin and same again swelling red feverish knot. What am I doing wrong and should I be worried about the skeptical hype of an abscess forming in 2-3 days!! Should I start antibiotics again?! Help!!!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You using UGL?

No it's Test E25 by DLabs

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    From what I understand, DLabs is a domestic underground lab. From what I was told, they had some affiliation with axio labs at one time. Currently they are looking to expand their business and source product from a Chinese lab. This information was passed to me via the rumor mill.

Quote Originally Posted by bucknasty14 View Post
    No it's Test E25 by DLabs
    That's ugl. Many experience what your going through. Toss it away and buy pharm grade

I live in Kansas where could I get pharm grade?!

I live in Kansas where could I get pharm grade?!
    We aren't a source board, sorry.

I hear ya!! Prolly shouldn't of asked but really have no connections or outlets. But thanks again gonna ditch the dlab for sure just sucks, that's my only option for now but to painful to keep going through!! Thanks again!!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could be a lot of things. Absorption, compound crashing once injected, reaction to oils/alcohol used. Some instances even your injection protocol. A lot of guys myself using UGL grade gear have experienced pip to one degree or another. And yes...... It can be a literal pain in the ass!
    bucknasty14 likes this.

DeniZen is offline Associate Member
    no matter what causes it I would switch to 1.5" needle for glutes
    DontTaseMeBro, NACH3 and RigPig like this.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If your not overly fat in the butt 1" is suitable.
    I would trash the product.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    If your not overly fat in the butt 1" is suitable.
    I would trash the product.
    I keep telling myself that it's gotta be that it's not getting deep enough with the 1" pin. And also my buddy that's done both of my pins has taken like 3 seconds to inject 1cc. Not sure if getting it deeper and dispersing it slower will help or not. But he's using the same gear but has been pinning for many years and he feels fluey after pinning but no red raised feverish knot and is fine after a day. It's painful as hell for me. I pinned Tuesday and it's Friday now and the pain is finally on the downswing. But I'm half way thru week 2 and don't want to stop as I've been told week 3 is usually when you start to feel stronger but this terrible pip is getting old.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    3 seconds is to fast. 1cc 30-45 sec minimum.

madmuscler is offline Junior Member
    30-45 sec for 1 cc min? Sorry to hijack, cape why is that?

I realize that pharm grade is the best but UGL is all I have access to but am getting leery because of the huge red rash and knots. My first pin in my right glute was 12 days ago and there is still a small knot there. I'm going to try to pin again next Tuesday with a slower injection but I'm worried will these knots eventually go away?!! My 2nd pin is still red and knotted about the size of a golf ball. It seems like this is part of virgin muscle and UGL but should I be worried about infection?!!!

michael30 is offline Member
    I personally think your body fat is to high and need to switch to a 1.5 inch needle. Injecting 1-3ml sub q would cause a huge welt, swelling and pain. The safest thing to do would be get pharm grade and use the same size needle. If it keeps happening its your needle length.
    NACH3 likes this.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    I realize that pharm grade is the best but UGL is all I have access to but am getting leery because of the huge red rash and knots. My first pin in my right glute was 12 days ago and there is still a small knot there. I'm going to try to pin again next Tuesday with a slower injection but I'm worried will these knots eventually go away?!! My 2nd pin is still red and knotted about the size of a golf ball. It seems like this is part of virgin muscle and UGL but should I be worried about infection?!!!
    be concerned about infection; but not paranoid. Infections are actually pretty rare - serious, but unusual. It would be very red and extremely painful and you would probably be running fever and feeling pretty bad. Also, it would get worse over a few days instead of feeling better. Go with the 1.5" pin for glutes as suggested. 1" will work for other spots, but I find 1.5 is best on glutes and my glutes are not particularly big. Go a little slower as Cape suggested. If this fails, it is the gear. Maybe its bad or maybe your body is allergic to something in it. good luck.
    Last edited by DontTaseMeBro; 05-23-2014 at 12:20 PM. Reason: idiotic spelling

So I took the advice I received on here and switched gear and also pins and that was the best advice I've ever listened to!!! The dlab gear was loaded with BA!!! It's not pharm grade but it'll start your day with a Mac-10 wood!!! Lol and switching to 1.5" pins gets the gear deep enough and about 2 days soreness is gone!!! As a newbie listen to these pros they know what there talking about. It should not be a painful experience and there should not be red feverish skin surrounding a golf ball lump in your glutes!!! Lol thanks again for all the advice!!!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm runnin DLabs for prop and primo... Never had a problem with the product as I've gotten great results from DLabs... Sucks to hear that my man... It may have been something that you were allergic to, everyone's different though! The UGL and DLabs - I've been using for a couple yrs... But never tried test e from there... Glad you found out problem as I'm positive it wasn't the product unless your peops are doin something w/product... Just wanted to voice My opinion on DLabs - workin great for me and my boys... As I said though I'm glad you got everything straightened out man!
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-10-2014 at 08:10 AM.

Thread Information