Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: using Letro after nolva?

gi55 is offline New Member

using Letro after nolva?

Hi, back in december i ended a 4 week cycle of a mild Ph called e-shred. i ran my post cycle a couple weeks late but completed it. i started to notice during the end of my pct, gyno symptoms. i have balls under my nipples (fairly small). So i began to take nolva alone for 4 weeks. I have seen ok results but nothing so dramatic so i stopped taking it, but when i did i felt as the gyno was getting worse. So i began to do my research and i came across Letro. would it be harmful to take letro after nolva to reduce the gyno? i have continued to take letro but in smaller doses.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    it will kill your sex drive and letro is very strong but gyno sucks- have your read stickies on reversing gyno. I would try a low dosage 1/4ed and increase if results aren't shown.
    Read this all the info u need
    http://forums.steroid.com/educationa...bout-gyno.html

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    What's worse? Horrible sides for a month or so, or getting surgery later to have your bitch tits removed?

I came off letro a few weeks back. Same shit I seen, I took nolva & said fvck it. Ran letro for 15 days. No joke, say good bye to your sex drive & energy. After coming off, I'm barely starting to recover.

damn, so in 15 days the letro was super effective?

thanks man yea i been reading a lot about gyno but i still have questions. since the nolva i am using is attaching to the receptors, will the remaining floating estrogen cause harm when i come off nolva? since one is a serm and one is an ai, would it be harmful to run letro right after 5 weeks of nolva?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I wouldn't take the risk of fvcking with your estro and then taking further risk with the potential rebound problems.

Get yourself some raloxifene and fix it that way.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

so should i taper off the nolva and then maybe take what you suggested? i also heard PES Erase is good to take after i taper off nolva.
    Last edited by gi55; 04-25-2014 at 02:27 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Letro is not the best method for treating gyno. As BIB said Raloxifene is your answer IMO. Take Raloxifene at 60mg/day. It would be nice if you could get b/w so you could know where your e2 levels are.
    Either way ralox is the way to go. Dont taper anything just switch from tamox to ralox no taper or transition. Just one day take 60mg ralox and dont take the tamox. From then on just take ralox.
    gi55 likes this.

Blog Entries
    The Letro solved my shit just fine

I dropped off the Nolva, ramped onto the Letro then tapered back off.

By day 3 off getting on my libido has vanished and about the same time all of my gyno symptoms have subsided.

Day 1: .5mg
    Day 2: 1.0mg
    Day 3: 1.5mg
    Day 4: 2.0mg
    Day 5: 2.5mg

then back off in the same increments all the way down to a quarter gram for 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    The Letro solved my shit just fine

I dropped off the Nolva, ramped onto the Letro then tapered back off.

By day 3 off getting on my libido has vanished and about the same time all of my gyno symptoms have subsided.

Day 1: .5mg
    Day 2: 1.0mg
    Day 3: 1.5mg
    Day 4: 2.0mg
    Day 5: 2.5mg

then back off in the same increments all the way down to a quarter gram for 2 days
    Did you do this while not being on a cycle and done with pct? That's situation I'm currently in, it would be fine?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Letro is not the best method for treating gyno. As BIB said Raloxifene is your answer IMO. Take Raloxifene at 60mg/day. It would be nice if you could get b/w so you could know where your e2 levels are.
    Either way ralox is the way to go. Dont taper anything just switch from tamox to ralox no taper or transition. Just one day take 60mg ralox and dont take the tamox. From then on just take ralox.
    How long would I take the ralox for? Until the gyno I'd gone plus some extra days ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gi55 View Post
    Did you do this while not being on a cycle and done with pct? That's situation I'm currently in, it would be fine?

I stay on test year round - I'm running 175mg per week now & at the time of the protocol

Samsung, So does that mean I should take some sort of test booster while on this. I honestly never want to do a cycle again not just because of the side effects but I just simply want to be natural again. With that said I simply want my hormone levels to go back to normal and maybe take care of my gyno also. I did have some natural gyno growing up but it has worsened after the PH and PCT cycle I took. Hopefully the ralox or metro or whatever is best can help me go back back to my normal self. I appreciate the help BTW.

jimmyinkedup, Ralox taken alone is also safe to take when not on cycle and done with pct?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gi55 View Post
    jimmyinkedup, Ralox taken alone is also safe to take when not on cycle and done with pct?
    Yes its fine and Id plan on taking it at least 2 months, Id run it till gyno was gone and for a few more weeks after..... prob looking 2-4 months. It takes time. Gyno studies run for 6 months

Blog Entries
    Shit bro - There's no safety in any of this IMO

I'm just posting my results and what I do to get them

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I wouldn't take the risk of fvcking with your estro and then taking further risk with the potential rebound problems.

Get yourself some raloxifene and fix it that way.
    But don't I currently have a estro rebound since my gyno is getting worse?

bump

bump

Went to the docs...found my problem...420...haven't smoked in 4 days and my nipples are less sensitive and less painful....I can't believe 420 was causing my gyno. I am also now taking ralox

Update: I am 100% sure my gyno was caused by smoking 420. It has been a week since I stopes and my gyno has significantly decreased. Even though there isn't too much proof of 420 causing gyno but I am living proof. My point of this update is to simply inform and hopefully assist others with related gyno problems. I know numerous members here are against lifting and smoking but I won't lie...IM gonna miss LIFTING HIGH. I am 5'5 and155lbs with 6% body fat so 420 in no way had any negative effect in my gym and nutrition commitment. I'm gonna miss the herb that has opened up my mind to think differently about certain situations but giving up 420 has to be done :/

Blog Entries
    LoL

It's understandable, weed does raise estro. How much in most cases has to be marginal, but still.

We're all different, just like I see guys run a g of test per week without using any Ai & not get gyno.

Just depends, shit hits all of us differently

Thread Information