tice1212 is offline Productive Member

Is being on Dave Palumbo Meal Plan while on PCT ok?

Ok so I posted this thread over in the nutrient section but no answers back, I know there are more VETS flooding around this section......So I just finished a Test Prop Cycle (500mg a week) got some great results out of the 8 weeks. I gained a little chunk along with muscle, im about to start PCT Novaldex and Clomid and I was wondering if it would be an ok idea to start Dave Palumbo Meal Plan ( The famous Dave Palumbo Diet ) I don't want to loss much muscle so I figured this meal plan would work best. But I have also hear to keep my diet the same through out PCT until my natural test levels are back in check. This diet is high in protein and fats so I figured that my test levels will continue to raise... Please let me know what you guys think also here are my stats and meal plan..

Stats: 27yr, 5'9, 202lbs, bf%13.5, First cycle
    Current diet: 3200cal, 45% Protein, 30% Carbs, 25% Fats

New Dave Palumbo Meal Plan
    MEAL #1
    5 whole eggs (make sure to buy *****-3 EGGS from the supermarket. They contain virtually NO saturated fat and tons of good *****-3 fats); add another 4 egg whites to this (they don?t need to be the *****-3 ones; you can use liquid egg whites)

MEAL #2
    SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoon of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar)

MEAL #3
    "Lean Protein Meal": 8oz chicken with 1/2-cup cashew nuts (almonds, or walnuts)

MEAL #4
    SHAKE: 50g Whey Protein with 1 ? tablespoons of All Natural Peanut butter (no sugar added)

MEAL #5
    "Fatty Protein Meal": 8oz Salmon, Swordfish, or RED MEAT with a green salad (no tomatoes, carrots, or red peppers) with 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil or Macadamia nut oil and vinegar

MEAL #6
    SHAKE: 50g Whey with 1 ? tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 4 whole (*****-3) eggs and 4 extra whites

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    What's that break down of new diet plan???

You want to keep calories at same level as on cycle. Cutting calories especially fats will hinder your recovery.
    Maybe you should have looked into clen for pct. I would wait till pct is over and your body is back to normal as possible before cutting calories.

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    What's that break down of new diet plan???

You want to keep calories at same level as on cycle. Cutting calories especially fats will hinder your recovery.
    Maybe you should have looked into clen for pct. I would wait till pct is over and your body is back to normal as possible before cutting calories.
    The break down to the new diet is: 2600 cal, 60% protein, 30% fats, 10% carbs..

I do have liquid clen .. How would using it on pct benefit? (i know clen helps by not breaking down the muscle)... If i were to run the clen side by side with my pct i would run it the full 30 days.. I have the keto so i can run it longer... What do u think?
    Last edited by tice1212; 05-23-2014 at 06:26 AM.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post

The break down to the new diet is: 2600 cal, 60% protein, 30% fats, 10% carbs..

I do have liquid clen.. How would using it on pct benefit? (i know clen helps by not breaking down the muscle)... If i were to run the clen side by side with my pct i would run it the full 30 days.. I have the keto so i can run it longer... What do u think?
    I thought clen being anti-catabolic was debunked years ago.

Whatever macros you chose, make sure you are eating enough to support your new muscle tissue.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Starting a keto diet in pct will waste through muscle tissue fast IMHO. Just carry on with the diet you have had during the cycle and increase the cals during pct.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Starting a keto diet in pct will waste through muscle tissue fast IMHO. Just carry on with the diet you have had during the cycle and increase the cals during pct.
    Will do! Thank u Marcus

Hey Marcus one more question. What if I upped my cardio to 30-45 minutes of the low intensity will I lose my gains? Also i will up my calories to 3500 on pct.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Hey Marcus one more question. What if I upped my cardio to 30-45 minutes of the low intensity will I lose my gains? Also i will up my calories to 3500 on pct.
    Knock your cals up by 500 of your current TDEE and control your bf levels via cardio. Adjust the cardio to suit and you will be fine.

Thread Information