alexistheboss15 is offline Junior Member

Different drugs for different aims? Question about stacking

I am 19, and therefore too young to be taking any of these drugs, however I am very interested in learning more so that when I come of age if I make the decision to cycle I will be prepared and knowledgeable.

So for this example we will use an example male, natural, never cycled before, of age 23-25. Around 6 foot 5. Weighs around 230 pounds sitting at lets say 12% bodyfat. Benches around 315lbs, squats 405 and deadlifts 450 or something like that. So basically an all around good natural lifter for several years.

He wants to get to the next level and max out his fitness level. He doesn't want to compete in either bodybuilding nor powerlifting. He wants to get to the fittest level he can reach.

Lets say his aim is too:
    - Bench 405, squat 485, deadlift 550
    - Sprint 100m in 10-11seconds
    - Be able to comfortable run 20 km
    - Be able to swim comfortably for over an hour

and basically be able to keep up with any endurance, strength exercise that normal males couldn't. Basically become an Alpha male.

What drugs would you consider for such an individual?

I was thinking these:
    - Test C at 500-600mg / week for 8-10 weeks (With a PCT obviously)
    - Var added on if he gets his hands on legit one, dosages depending on purity
    - HGH, no idea about dosages/period
    - Adderall / caffeine use daily instead of something like Clen for energy and all the other nice stim stuff

Would things like Tren and all these stronger drugs be necessary? If the individual was trying to limit side effects.

TL;DR VERSION:
    - are drugs such as TREN and stronger ones compared to Test C necessary for an individual who wants to achieve a fitness level unattainable my the average male, but doesn't wish to compete.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you think you are fooling me then you are mistaken. I know what you are thinking and it is not a good idea. This is awfully specific for a "hypothetical" subject. Awfully specific questions for someone who is researching for a supposed cycle in 6 years.

If you want to cycle just come out and say it, you're not the first. Better to be honest and get lectured.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    Strong male subject. Surely can reach his goals naturally

I will come out and say it right now. I obsess about things, I like researching, and I LOVE making scenarios.
    This person is me in the future, as of right now. The future will change, but as of right now I would love to find this information.

However why would I cycle at 19 years old and risk my health, if this very subject is about avoiding health risks such as those that TREN can pose on my body.

I promise you this, I am not planning a cycle any time soon. Minimum age would be 22 or so.

I have done research on drugs because I love performance enhancing, including cognitive drugs such as Adderall, Caffeine, Modafinil and more. I am now trying to do more research into AAS and stimulants.

I am trying to figure out if drugs stronger than TEST are really necessary, and if they will really make a huge difference in the goal my imaginary character is trying to accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by carbo View Post
    Strong male subject. Surely can reach his goals naturally
    The goals posted may be close to achievable for a perfect male specimen, however I am not a perfect male specimen, I am slightly overweight and not particularly gifted in any of these areas. So I suppose once I come of age, drugs will be the only way to go.

I am wondering which drugs are necessary and which ones would just be a shortcut. I will throw in all the hard work and dedication, including a healthy diet and lifestyle, however my question is, other than the basic component such as Testosterone C and a good post cycle therapy , which drugs are necessary and which drugs are just a booster to the basic ones.

Quote Originally Posted by alexistheboss15 View Post
    I will come out and say it right now. I obsess about things, I like researching, and I LOVE making scenarios.
    This person is me in the future, as of right now. The future will change, but as of right now I would love to find this information.

However why would I cycle at 19 years old and risk my health, if this very subject is about avoiding health risks such as those that TREN can pose on my body.

I promise you this, I am not planning a cycle any time soon. Minimum age would be 22 or so.

I have done research on drugs because I love performance enhancing, including cognitive drugs such as Adderall, Caffeine, Modafinil and more. I am now trying to do more research into AAS and stimulants.

I am trying to figure out if drugs stronger than TEST are really necessary, and if they will really make a huge difference in the goal my imaginary character is trying to accomplish.
    I was just making sure. As far as your question though, I cannot say what drugs you will need and what you won't. I can, however, make an educated guess if I have your current stats, or even your expected stats when starting a cycle, assuming your diet and training are decent or better.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    I was just making sure. As far as your question though, I cannot say what drugs you will need and what you won't. I can, however, make an educated guess if I have your current stats, or even your expected stats when starting a cycle, assuming your diet and training are decent or better.

Sure, my current stats are:
    230lbs, 6'4, 19 years old.
    Bench: 265lbs
    Squat: 355 lbs
    Deadlift: 355 lbs
    Sprinting/running no idea, same as swimming. Average at best (for a runner/swimmer).

BF: no idea, slightly overweight, no abs lets say.

I am currently cutting down until I am fairly cut, I'd say around 13-15%.

Diet is rudimentary, I understand the basics and physiology of a diet, however I don't apply them nearly as much as I would if I had a clear goal. Which I don't currently.
    Same as supplementation, I just take my general vitamins/oils every now and then, maybe throw in a protein shake but not nearly as much as I would if I had a goal.

Basically.. I need a goal, I need to know what I can achieve, and how I can achieve it. I want to be fitter for now, stronger, faster, bigger. The whole package.

Training program:
    Just finished an A/B full body, starting the CanditoTrainingHQ program 6weeks.

Well I would spend this time working on your diet. By that I mean finding out what you need to eat and how much. Also, working on your mental toughness so you will not have to constantly fight the urge to cheat.

As far as the AAS go, when you are ready to start, which hopefully will be awhile, a basic Test cycle will do you wonders. I wouldn't worry about stuff like Tren for a long time. When you are ready for Tren you will not have to ask these questions.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Well I would spend this time working on your diet. By that I mean finding out what you need to eat and how much. Also, working on your mental toughness so you will not have to constantly fight the urge to cheat.

As far as the AAS go, when you are ready to start, which hopefully will be awhile, a basic Test cycle will do you wonders. I wouldn't worry about stuff like Tren for a long time. When you are ready for Tren you will not have to ask these questions.
    Awesome, a few follow up questions before I head to bed then.

1. Would a proper diet for a natural teenager of my status be something of the likes of 220-250g Protein, 100-130g Fat, 200-300g Carbs a day?
    2. What can I expect from 1 cycle of Test at a 500calorie or so surplus with plenty of protein and fat available? Is around 10-15lbs of lean muscle mass realistic? That would mean going from 230lb (13-15% fat) (around 200lb LBM) to around 215lb LBM or 240lb total weight (10lb gain including a 5lb fat loss)

Would that be reasonable from a 10 week cycle at 500mg/week Test C?

Also strength gains such as
    BENCH: 330 -> 370 lbs
    SQUAT: 405 -> 450 lbs
    DEAD: 450 -> 500 lbs

Is this reasonable?

Also how much would I lose post cycle if all goes according to plan? Would 1 or 2 cycles be enough to reach a maintainable level for the future years to come?

Well you threw a lot oat me at once so forgive me if I miss something.

First off, I HATE how people talk about losing after their cycle. If I lose more than a few pounds after my cycle then it is because I screwed something up. I have never had an issue with weight post-cycle. The key here is to do a proper cycle. I have done improper cycles, test levels dropped drastically after, lost libido, lost motivation, went into less of an anabolic state than I was in naturally and lost the weight. As long as you manage your hormones wisely you will keep most of it. Assumign you maintain your diet and training through PCT and beyond.

Your strength gains seem reasonable to me, as well as the weight gain. I do want to stress once more that you need to lose some BF before you cycle. Luckily for you, you have plenty of time to get that sorted out. Trust me, low BF% is more important in some cases than being big. Especially for guys like you and me who do this stuff for aesthetics only. Girls like definition and boy will you look ten times better cycling at low BF. Not to mention the negative sides associated with a high BF.

As far as the diet goes it is hard for me to say. I would consider myself a jack of all trades on here and an expert in only a few topics. Diet is not one of those topics. I can tell you that you need to find a BF% that is an accurate as you can get. Even skinfold calipers would be better than nothing. Use that, along with your other stats, and determine your TDEE. Once you have that then you can do some research and determine what % of PFC you want to eat. Everyone usually prefers something different but the general consensus is that you should eat primarily protein, then carbs next, then fats in that order depending on your aim.

Alright, thanks for the help. Will check in on this thread in case of any other replies, for now, goodnight.

Thread Information