CougarBaseball is offline New Member

First Cycle- Test E

Hey guys,

Brand new here just wanted to send some feelers out on my cycle I intend to start in a week. If I am doing something stupid tell me, that's why I'm here haha. Ill just get right to it.

Stats:

First and Foremost: I HAVE GYNO, have since the 7th grade, I hide it pretty well tho

24, 6'0", 205 lbs,
    approx. 17% BF? (worked out consistently for 7 years)
    I have been taking Adderall for awhile but am noticing increase heart rate and terrible stamina in the gym, so I will be omitting these.
    I am currently on P6 Black in my last week, so would you guys recommend I wait a month clean of natty boosters before beginning?

W 1-12: Test E- 250/ (500/week)
    W 3-12: Letrozol (liquid- need dosing advice)
    W 14-17: Nolva 40/20/20/20

Throughout: CEL Cycle Assist

My big questions to the vets here is:
    1. Will I be ok with simply using letro and no adex
    2. Is it ok for me not to use HCG ? (I hear for a first cycle of this dose I should be fine- I REALLY want it to be simple)
    3. Should I omit pre workout due to my heart rate- or will my cycle not affect my heart rate much?
    4. Do I need to suspend natty T boosters a month prior to pinning? Ive looked all around can't find this answer

Thanks a lot for reading guys, by no means to expect anyone to answer everything but I just want to be thorough, it's my first play with gear so I'm making sure no stone is left unturned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle- Test E-5.23.14.jpg  

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CougarBaseball View Post
    Hey guys,

Brand new here just wanted to send some feelers out on my cycle I intend to start in a week. If I am doing something stupid tell me, that's why I'm here haha. Ill just get right to it.

Stats:

First and Foremost: I HAVE GYNO, have since the 7th grade, I hide it pretty well tho

24, 6'0", 205 lbs,
    approx. 17% BF? (worked out consistently for 7 years)
    I have been taking Adderall for awhile but am noticing increase heart rate and terrible stamina in the gym, so I will be omitting these.
    I am currently on P6 Black in my last week, so would you guys recommend I wait a month clean of natty boosters before beginning?

W 1-12: Test E- 250/ (500/week)
    W 3-12: Letrozol (liquid- need dosing advice)
    W 14-17: Nolva 40/20/20/20

Throughout: CEL Cycle Assist

My big questions to the vets here is:
    1. Will I be ok with simply using letro and no adex
    2. Is it ok for me not to use HCG ? (I hear for a first cycle of this dose I should be fine- I REALLY want it to be simple)
    3. Should I omit pre workout due to my heart rate- or will my cycle not affect my heart rate much?
    4. Do I need to suspend natty T boosters a month prior to pinning? Ive looked all around can't find this answer

Thanks a lot for reading guys, by no means to expect anyone to answer everything but I just want to be thorough, it's my first play with gear so I'm making sure no stone is left unturned.
    How many years you been training?

Imo you should train another
    2 years and look at your diet before using AAs

Been training for 7 years, recently cut out alcohol so my belly is finally going down.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Really, it looks like you could go a lot further naturally if you got your diet in order. The nutrition section here is great and has really helped me a lot over the last year. Get another year of training and good nutrition under your belt before messing with AAS.

In case you ignore the sound advice above, here are a few more.
    1. Yes, you need HCG (assuming you want to recover normal testicular function after a cycle).
    2. Don't mess with letro. Use stane or adex as an AI. Letro can be rough to manage and is mostly for after someone has estrogen issues.
    3. You'll need to add Clomid to your PCT. It tastes like crap.

There are stickies here (at the top of each section) that cover all this stuff. Look around for a while and read up. Don't forget the nutrition section. If you implement what you learn there, you will be amazed.

Thanks man,

I was really hoping to avoid double pinning (adding HGC) Don't trust myself mixing two in one syringe

I agree on the diet, I'm on a very clean diet right now but eating minimal calories, I have a meal plan set up for the cycle, but from what I've read on here I see that having a BF% of what mine is will greatly increase my risk of gyno, in my case worsening my gyno.

Appreciate the advice, anything on the natural boosters tho?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    your age is on the young side, but old enough
    your time in the gym seems reasonable
    your body fat % is too high - the higher the bf% the more risk of sides (such as gyno), you are young enough to be able to get to 13% or so pre cycle
    you should get your blood panels taken pre cycle so that you can refer back to that in the future and be able to perform a comparative analysis, critical to seeing what kind of an impact AAS is having on your body
    you should use HCG to preserve testicular performance and fertility down the road (planning on having (more) babies?
    no need to worry about natty test boosters, mostly BS if you ask me

Good luck!
    ---Roman

jason559 is offline Junior Member
    U dont eat enough. Just eat and ull be happy with ur progress

I know its not the same but u should try running erase and a test boosting pre workout first gave me crazy gains at ur age

a test boosting pre workout?

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Don't waste money on test boosters. Buy food - lots and lots of food.

haha well I'm trying to cut down on my food while maintaining some of the mass I used to have

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    IMHO You need more solid foundation and i think you have that potential if you check your diet n training. Just my 0.2 cents

ElGringo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTaseMeBro View Post
    The nutrition section here is great
    lol. the nutrition section here sawcks. go find another forum to ask diet related questions

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGringo View Post
    lol. the nutrition section here sawcks. go find another forum to ask diet related questions
    Because nobody replied to your thread? Go bump it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ya look up adrenolyn by Black Market or test powder by GaT

Cut down on food??????WTF and u wanna pin???!!!! Nigga u krazzzy!!! Its about gorging on what u should be eating!!!

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGringo View Post
    Then why you came here..?? join another forum noob..
    this forum is best at everything..

Thread Information