Thread: Test and deca

Monbrow89 is offline Junior Member

Test and deca

Hi all, I made a thread a few weeks back about my second cycle. I'm was planning on using the following cycle

Test cyp weeks 1-10 500mg pw
    Test prop weeks 1-4 100mg eod
    HCG weeks 1-12 500iu pw
    Arimidex weeks 1-12 0.25mg eod
    Pct of clomid and Nolva

Now I'm looking to lean bulk and have all my cyp for this cycle but someone at the gym mentioned running deca with it and suggested the following cycle:

Test cyp 1-12 500mg ew
    Deca 1-10 250mg ew

HCG, AI and pct as above.

Seeing as I'm looking at lean bulking and I'm going to be eating clean with 250g protein 100g fats and around 350g carbs (300 cals above maintenance) which cycle will be the better of the 2? I'm 25 (will be when I run this) 5ft 8, 176lb and I'll be around 10% bf

jdpeters is offline Associate Member
    I would say just the test. Test does a great job of what your looking for?
    Test and deca is a good combo but probably unessecary. How many cycles under your belt.

JP

Just one, test e at 500mg for 10 weeks.

I'll stick with just the test then with a prop kick and wind down with prop whilst the cyp ester wears down.

jdpeters is offline Associate Member
    No real need for the prop at the end. Could still run the cycle for 12 weeks. That would be a good cycle length.
    Tell us your stats so we can follow your results.

Good luck

JP

5ft 8, I'm 180lbs now at 11-12% aiming to be 10% or lower when I start this (starting in 4 weeks) so ill be around 175lb when I start.

Was thinking the prop at the end might be good as a wind down whilst the esters clear as my last cyp jab will be in week 10. My cycle will look like this:
    Test cyp 500mg 1-10
    Test prop 100mg eod week 1-4 then 11-12

HCG , AI, pct as above.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    At your bf% I would look into running winny at end.
    And try to keep test amount the same no reason to have blood levels messed with more than they already are.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Monbrow89 View Post
    5ft 8, I'm 180lbs now at 11-12% aiming to be 10% or lower when I start this (starting in 4 weeks) so ill be around 175lb when I start.

Was thinking the prop at the end might be good as a wind down whilst the esters clear as my last cyp jab will be in week 10. My cycle will look like this:
    Test cyp 500mg 1-10
    Test prop 100mg eod week 1-4 then 11-12

HCG, AI, pct as above.
    Can someone tell me why some many people stack their test like this? I understand that the prop with kick in fast then Cyp but why not use sustanon ?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Cyp takes 4-5 weeks to get to full potentcy in the system due to long ester.

Gains start slowing around week 8-9.

Test Prop will stack on the long ester cyp and for the last two weeks... you are at higher testosterone than if you ran prop or cyp all the way through....helps the plateau you reach at week 8 to crumble and you get better value in weeks 9-10.

Test prop also leaves the body in 7-10 days. Helps in PCT. If you running a long ester all the way through you got a month before the cyp exits the body.

Sustanon is a mix of long and short. If you ran it for the last 2 weeks it would not be near as powerful of a push as Prop give you.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like prop at the end of the cycle so you can start pct earlier and still get some productivity out of the end of the cycle.

Thread Information