AstonMartin00 is offline New Member

Still lacking answers on AR-R Letro

If anybody has experience with the "Liquid Letro" on AR-R , you input would be greatly appreciated.

Did you have gyno? How well did it work? Did you take only the Letro? Have you had gyno before and used a different form of letro?

I am new here and I posted this same question in the new members section. Someone there said I needed to post this in "AAS Q&A" even though, Letro is not an AAS ? Anyway, I'm sure someone here might have experience with this, so all input is welcomed.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anything from ARR is good for starters. Other than that I would suggest Raloxifene at 60mg/day until it is gone and then a few weeks past it just to be safe. Ralox has been shown to be much more effective than any SERM it has been compared to as well as any AI period. It targets the receptors in the breast tissue directly as opposed to a shotgun blast at your estrogen levels you get with an AI like Letro.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    ow do you continue to take something after its gone? What are you saying
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Anything from ARR is good for starters. Other than that I would suggest Raloxifene at 60mg/day until it is gone and then a few weeks past it just to be safe. Ralox has been shown to be much more effective than any SERM it has been compared to as well as any AI period. It targets the receptors in the breast tissue directly as opposed to a shotgun blast at your estrogen levels you get with an AI like Letro.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    ow do you continue to take something after its gone? What are you saying
    Oh, I meant until the Gyno is gone

Thread Information