Jagged is offline New Member

Sustanon and keeping the Gains

I was reading that Sustanon is not good at all for keeping the gains. I am currently on a 10 week cycle on week 4. I read that deca -durabolin is great for keeping gains so I want to add it in on this cycle. What dosage should I take and how should I fit it in on this cycle. should I rev it please reply because I have to order this weekend to get it here and if there is another AS that would be a better fit?

currently taking 500mgs of Sustanon a week
    24 years old
    240 pounds
    1st cycle
    5' 11''
    friend also on cycle
    35 years old
    1st cycle
    6' 0''

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Too late to add deca bro, if anything toss in some winny at 50mg/d for the weeks 7-12 to help harden up and possibly keep gains.

BTW what you keep depends on what you do post cycle and genetics.

nymattyk is offline Member
    do you have clomid for post cycle?

Yes I have Clomid.

devistate is offline Junior Member
    What's up bud? I like the winny idea! But this is what I would do-
    I would run your test for a total of 10 weeks at 500mg/week no taper.

Then I would get deca and winny. BUT you really should have these by week 5.

Anyway, I would run the deca at 400mg/week and the winny at 50mg/day from the time you get it to the 10th week. No need to taper on either of these. So if you start these on week 5 you will take them till week 10 for a total of 5 weeks. NOW

2 week after your last shots I would start clomid at 50mg/day for a week then I would jump it up to 100mg/day for a week and then back down to 50mg/day for the 3rd a final week.

Just what I would do! Gooooood luck!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    5 weeks of deca is worthless IMO, it takes atleast 4 to start seeing results not to mention it reaks havoc on the HPTA thus making it harder to recover natural test production and should be stopped a couple weeks prior to ending the test doseage.

Originally posted by devistate
    What's up bud? I like the winny idea! But this is what I would do-
    I would run your test for a total of 10 weeks at 500mg/week no taper.

Then I would get deca and winny. BUT you really should have these by week 5.

Anyway, I would run the deca at 400mg/week and the winny at 50mg/day from the time you get it to the 10th week. No need to taper on either of these. So if you start these on week 5 you will take them till week 10 for a total of 5 weeks. NOW

2 week after your last shots I would start clomid at 50mg/day for a week then I would jump it up to 100mg/day for a week and then back down to 50mg/day for the 3rd a final week.

Just what I would do! Gooooood luck!

devistate is offline Junior Member
    Ok, since that beeing the case, I would leave the deca out, but I would still run the winny as soon as possible.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    it all depends on how you coem off. i've used sus and barely lost anything...maybe five lbs, which was water anyway. i came off with clomid, clen , and i went on creatine. i maintained almost all my strength gains and am gonna do sus again soon. alot also depends on how hard yo hit the gym immediately after the cycle when you feel like shit. if you can fight through that time, you'll be fine

So probably the most important thing is too hit the gym pretty hard when I come off. I will see if I can get the winny quick if not I will just hit the gym real hard and keep the protein up. Thanks for your input guys.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I ran sus at 500 for 10 weeks and clomid at the end and i only lost 5lb.When i finished my cycle i hit the gym just as hard as i were on.

Thread Information