si trav is offline New Member

3rd cycle going well but not exactly as planned- Test E 250 and Sust 350

Last edited by si trav; 10-06-2014 at 03:45 PM.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    If you are going to extend I see the common approach of switching to Prop for your last weeks. Test E has built up and at equilibrium. The prop will push you past the equilibrium and also help you into PCT with reduced long ester Test E in your system. The sooner you switch to prop the better and easier your PCT will be. On 16 week cycles I see a lot of them switch at the 9-10 week point.

I would
    1. Cut the E and Sust no later than 4 weeks left in your cycle.
    2. Go to Prop EOD 150 not MWF but EOD.
    3. Plan your cycles better so you are not making changes you already did not prepare for. If this is your third cycle you should know to plan for the options.
    4. If you are not a calorie counter you are doing it all wrong period. Anyone is going to tell you 80% of your results are from a STRICT diet and nutrition. Right now on TrT and a perfect diet and nutrition I outgain two guys in my gym that are cycling with so so diets. What does that mean? They wasted their money.

Get on the diet bandwagon and make the others want to know "what you are taking"...because it is daylight and dark when it comes to results.

Good luck on completing your cycle!

si trav is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    If you are going to extend I see the common approach of switching to Prop for your last weeks. Test E has built up and at equilibrium. The prop will push you past the equilibrium and also help you into PCT with reduced long ester Test E in your system. The sooner you switch to prop the better and easier your PCT will be. On 16 week cycles I see a lot of them switch at the 9-10 week point.

I would
    1. Cut the E and Sust no later than 4 weeks left in your cycle.
    2. Go to Prop EOD 150 not MWF but EOD.
    3. Plan your cycles better so you are not making changes you already did not prepare for. If this is your third cycle you should know to plan for the options.
    4. If you are not a calorie counter you are doing it all wrong period. Anyone is going to tell you 80% of your results are from a STRICT diet and nutrition. Right now on TrT and a perfect diet and nutrition I outgain two guys in my gym that are cycling with so so diets. What does that mean? They wasted their money.

Get on the diet bandwagon and make the others want to know "what you are taking"...because it is daylight and dark when it comes to results.

Good luck on completing your cycle!
    I really appreciate your response and you are totally right with the diet. Its just so hard for me to eat good for so many reasons. As far as planning the cycle I thought I had a great plan but I have never used Test E before so the unwanted curveball made its way into the plan. I didn't expect it to take soooo long to kick in. I figured 5 weeks the longest not close to 8.

Another problem I ran into was lower back pain which in the long run caused issues with my sciatic nerve but I have been rehabbing that along the way.

Next year will be the ultimate do-over but hey its all an experience at the end of the day and I learn more and more with each cycle I do.

Thanks brother.

Thread Information