Anthony11bca is offline New Member

let's do this right

/I did my first cycle in August 2012- December 2012. I was 160lbs and got up to 198lbs. I was all over the place. I did test and deca then switched to test and equipoise with Anadrol .

And time went buy after that cycle and lost track you could say.

So 8 weeks ago I started test E and I went from 180 to 202.

So. I'm taking 500mg a week test E and starting week 8 I added dbol 50mg ED. I'm 5'10 202 now and my body fat isn't great at all. Plus I have a little gyno from my last
    cycle mostly puffy nipples that come and go.

I am training 3 on 1 of and am taking my diet more serious now. My goal is to get to about 215-200lbs then cut.if I just eat better I'm hopping my body fat will go down.
    How much cardio and what kind do you guys recommend?
    I'm taking protein, multivitamin, glutamine, AI Life support supplement heart vitamin, AA And 20mg novadex I just started a few days ago for my gyno.

I'm am getting arimidex soon.

I just want to know what I'm missing. My stomach bloats alot. I want it to go away and burn more fat. Any advice will help. I was thinking about adding masteron or winstrol for cutting.

Oh and any workout advice will help.

I understand bulking u will put on some fat. And I'm guessing that's more diet then cardio.

Please help me if I'm doing something wrong. I don't know if the novadex is required.
    Last edited by Anthony11bca; 05-24-2014 at 10:22 PM.

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    You should be running HCG on cycle and should have run arimadex from the start, Bloating can be a symptom of increased estrogen. Theres nothing wrong with keeping it simple with the compounds, test E at 500mg/week for 12 weeks front loaded with t-bol for 6 weeks is a good second cycle. there are a lot of questions there i cant answer, research around the nutrition section, lots of good diet advice there

Would it be worth it to start the arimadex now with hcg Will that help with bloating and gyno?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not a complete cycle. What about PCT and HCG
    Should have started the AI on day one.

sorry for the late response. so what should I do? should I stop taking the novadex? and where can I get hcg

Thread Information