Getlean007 is offline Junior Member
    After finally finding a source, I'm ready to begin. My cycle will be 6 weeks Anavar and test but still debating over Test E or Test Prop. Being my first cycle, I'd like to pin less simply due to my lack of experience. My goal is to get stronger and more lean, I know you have less water retention on prop but would 100 ius eod suffice my goals? Not interested in using any other substances btw. Plan to take 50mg var ed for the whole 6 weeks. 3500-4000 calorie intake, depending on workout out or rest day. Also, with me being 255( down from 290 2 months ago), I'm weary of test. How likely is Gyno for me? Very high! So what dosage should I use of HCG and Ai? Also, simple question, is it necessary to take var ED? Like if I skipped Sundays would that be a big deal? Current stats 6'2 255(exact) 17-22% bf (cycling anyways, I lost a ton of weight, no pictures) will do before and after though
    Bench: 330
    Squat:435

Cycles is as follows
    6 week lean cycle
    Pins will be Monday morning and Thursday night
    Week 1-Test E 250ius 2/week 40mg var ED(240mg)(Sunday off)
    Week 2- Test E 250ius 2/week 50mg var ED(300mg)(Sunday off
    Week 3- Test E 250ius 2/week 50mg var ED(300mg)(Sunday off)
    Week 4- Test E 250ius 2/week 75mg var ED(450)(Sunday off)
    Week 5- Test E 250ius 2/week 50mg var ED(450)(Sunday off)
    Week 6- Test E 250ius 2/week 50 mg var ED(300)(Sunday off)
    Last edited by Getlean007; 05-28-2014 at 01:05 AM.

jason559 is offline Junior Member
    Just one question first, why gear when u already have good stats. Do u really need more strength, or just the look.

I would say start with running var at 30mg ed for 10-12 weeks cause it takes 4-6 to kick in. If u think a 6 week cycle will make a diff do more research bud.

Var alone is a huge strength boost, and at a slightly lower dose no need for test

6 weeks??????

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jason559 View Post
    6 weeks??????
    revolves around a var cycle

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    still 20 years old

Quote Originally Posted by jason559
    Just one question first, why gear when u already have good stats. Do u really need more strength, or just the look. I would say start with running var at 30mg ed for 10-12 weeks cause it takes 4-6 to kick in. If u think a 6 week cycle will make a diff do more research bud. Var alone is a huge strength boost, and at a slightly lower dose no need for test
    I don't want to disclose any information but I can't run a 10 week cycle.
    I've been researching for three months, I've acquired all the info tomake me comfortable enough to start, as far as compounds,and their effects as well as pct and macros.
    I just have some simple questions id like answered

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    revolves around a var cycle
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa
    still 20 years old
    Still 5'9

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Your basic questions show you have not yet done enough research. All that info is readily and easily found.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    Your basic questions show you have not yet done enough research. All that info is readily and easily found.
    True and I found that info after some research

What would you guys think about dropping the var for halo? Maybe even stacking? I know blood pressure could be an issue so stacking is probably not likely for me. What do you guys think?

Also edited with my dosages if that helps

Dude I already told you in PM you're too young, bf is too high & for your first cycle you want to do only 6 weeks? & test w/ another compound?

How much research have you REALLY done. Stop asking questions and start hitting the books. If you've done any research you'll know you're too young, not to cycle more than test your first cycle (along with AI & hCG ), & your bf is too high.

Man, not trying to be mean but if it takes beating into your head then let me be that guy, because I don't care about looking like the bad guy.

Just please take this advice.

Thanks.

~Base

Quote Originally Posted by base4291ball
    Dude I already told you in PM you're too young, bf is too high & for your first cycle you want to do only 6 weeks? & test w/ another compound? How much research have you REALLY done. Stop asking questions and start hitting the books. If you've done any research you'll know you're too young, not to cycle more than test your first cycle (along with AI & hCG), & your bf is too high. Man, not trying to be mean but if it takes beating into your head then let me be that guy, because I don't care about looking like the bad guy. Just please take this advice. Thanks. ~Base
    Yes you only run var 6-8 weeks max due to liver toxicity, so, 6 weeks was my decision. My cycle is based on var, I'm only using test because you all claim it's so unholy to cycle without it. So wtf do you mean "test with another compound" because if YOU did any research you'd see the first 4 threads I made were related to running a var only cycle. So yes, I'm going to use TEST W/ another compound, and the compound will be var.
    Stop with the age bullshit. I clearly am aware of my age, and I'm making a choice. You're not changing my decision and if you don't have answers applicable to my questions then I'm not interested in hearing the same repetitive criticism. end of discussion

Quote Originally Posted by base4291ball
    Dude I already told you in PM you're too young, bf is too high & for your first cycle you want to do only 6 weeks? & test w/ another compound? How much research have you REALLY done. Stop asking questions and start hitting the books. If you've done any research you'll know you're too young, not to cycle more than test your first cycle (along with AI & hCG), & your bf is too high. Man, not trying to be mean but if it takes beating into your head then let me be that guy, because I don't care about looking like the bad guy. Just please take this advice. Thanks. ~Base
    You also just told me in a pm Adex wasn't used specifically for Gyno..... When it clearly lowers estrogen and Gyno is developed when an abundance of estrogen occurs. So explain your logic. I guess I shouldn't use hcg either right?

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Wow, such attitude from one so knowledgeable

The age thing is up to you, but know you are making a terrible mistake.
    The young and Steroids

Adex isn't specifically used for gyno, it is an aromatase inhibitor which helps to reduce the conversion of excess testosterone to estrogen. If you get gyno Adex won't help you!

You claim to have researched but your post suggest otherwise.

Start here and read them all :
    Austinite's Educational Article Database

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Talked to some others did you just send out a bulk pm looking for a source? Hope you didn't find a rep that had just what you needed.

20 yrs old your going to regret it. That is if the gears legit. Ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by thephoenix25
    Wow, such attitude from one so knowledgeable The age thing is up to you, but know you are making a terrible mistake. The young and Steroids Adex isn't specifically used for gyno, it is an aromatase inhibitor which helps to reduce the conversion of excess testosterone to estrogen. If you get gyno Adex won't help you! You claim to have researched but your post suggest otherwise. Start here and read them all : Austinite's Educational Article Database
    Thanks for that info, I've read through the stickies but not all of them so I'll give that a go. That attitude comes from me doing research and work to find sources, plan out a cycle, read multiple forms for information, and planning out a diet just to have someone say to me at 3am in the morning that I shouldn't cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Talked to some others did you just send out a bulk pm looking for a source? Hope you didn't find a rep that had just what you needed. 20 yrs old your going to regret it. That is if the gears legit. Ha ha.
    No, I think I'm good to go

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Talked to some others did you just send out a bulk pm looking for a source? Hope you didn't find a rep that had just what you needed.

20 yrs old your going to regret it. That is if the gears legit. Ha ha.
    He sent me a PM asking about sources too... What a joke..

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212
    He sent me a PM asking about sources too... What a joke..
    I'm confused as to what this has to do with the thread, or the questions I've asked and still remain unanswered. Most of you guys here are honestly useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Getlean007
    You also just told me in a pm Adex wasn't used specifically for Gyno..... When it clearly lowers estrogen and Gyno is developed when an abundance of estrogen occurs. So explain your logic. I guess I shouldn't use hcg either right?
    This kid, lol

~Base

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Oh my. A source is not on the internet. IMHO.
    And this 20 year old is clearly not ready.

Pin it and be a "MAN" for 5 more years then use popsicle stick to hold ur dick straight! !!!! Oh yea and chicks at 20 love bitch tits!!!!

Thread Information