Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By thephoenix25

Thread: Anavar Only cycle... Read before you roll your eyes

mmazz is offline Junior Member

Question Anavar Only cycle... Read before you roll your eyes

No I am not planning on doing an Anavar only cycle anytime soon. I was but that changed because im not an idiot and actually do my research far in advance. So this brings me to what i wanted to ask: People literally swear by anavar only cycles ran between 50-80mg/day. Ive personally seen insane results as far as muscle hardness, vascularity, strength, LBM gains and reduced bodyfat. However I also realize that anavar above 50mg/day will suppress hpta and stop (? not sure if stop or reduce is the right word here) natty test production. I know anavar should be used with proviron or a maintenance dose of test such as 125mg/wk test e. However, with all these drastic anavar only cycles that people have amazing results on, there is no way to take anavar without pinning test? Including taking horny goat weed for libido or tribulis for test? How bad will an anavar only cycle with tribulus, horny goat weed, nac, milk thistle & other support supps as well as a proper pct shut you down or harm you? Appreciate the answers in advance

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    If I read right your asking how bad it could be. Simple answer, you could possibly damage your testosterone production for the rest of your life and end up on trt. Before i knew better(younger) I did quite a few var only cycles and never noticed any damage. But it's what you can't see that's the problem. It's like playing Russian roulette, you may make it out ok but you may not. Is your health worth the little bit of gains that var will give you, I think not.

thephoenix25 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmazz View Post
    No I am not planning on doing an Anavar only cycle anytime soon. I was but that changed because im not an idiot and actually do my research far in advance. So this brings me to what i wanted to ask: People literally swear by anavar only cycles ran between 50-80mg/day. Ive personally seen insane results as far as muscle hardness, vascularity, strength, LBM gains and reduced bodyfat. However I also realize that anavar above 50mg/day will suppress hpta and stop (? not sure if stop or reduce is the right word here) natty test production. I know anavar should be used with proviron or a maintenance dose of test such as 125mg/wk test e. However, with all these drastic anavar only cycles that people have amazing results on, there is no way to take anavar without pinning test? Including taking horny goat weed for libido or tribulis for test? How bad will an anavar only cycle with tribulus, horny goat weed, nac, milk thistle & other support supps as well as a proper pct shut you down or harm you? Appreciate the answers in advance
    Like the thousands of people before you (myself included) who asked this question, the short answer is, No!
    Ask yourself this.... If you don't want to inject now, why would you take something that could potentially cause you low testosterone and end up NEEDING to inject every week for the rest of your life?
    lovbyts likes this.

michael30 is offline Member
    There are no benefits to not running test, so why would you not?

mmazz is offline Junior Member
    Didn't plan another test cycle so soon.. Just got off my first one currently on my pct now, so then how Is anavar usually run? Just a test base 125mg of Test E a week, or along with a full cycle and add in anavar last 6 weeks?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmazz View Post
    Didn't plan another test cycle so soon.. Just got off my first one currently on my pct now, so then how Is anavar usually run? Just a test base 125mg of Test E a week, or along with a full cycle and add in anavar last 6 weeks?
    Typically or correctly? Correctly would be with a test cycle. If you really wanted to just see what if anything the anavar did for you I guess running a trt dose of test around 125 - 150mg a week would work. If you do that I would suggest getting your blood-work done before you run it to see what your base is and then again after 4+ weeks of just test to make sure your levels are close to the same so any gains you make you know are due to the anavar and not elevated test.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    At 22 years old I would reconsider your approach, using steroids isn't the best thing you can do for the long term health of your HPTA and natural testosterone . Learn how to train properly and eat to gain mass/size

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    -rolls eyes-

Quote Originally Posted by mmazz
    Sounds like you need to do some more research man

~Base

More than the Anavar only cycle I'm more concerned about taking steroids at your young age. I've done Anavar only cycles before with good results. But I also did HCG and a full PCT.

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    I'm still having a hard time understanding what the point of not using test is?

Quote Originally Posted by Rv8G30
    I'm still having a hard time understanding what the point of not using test is?
    Agreed! Test is amazing!!!

But I'm pretty sure it's because newbies are scared of the end of a needle. I'm not saying the OP is but i think that's the main reason for newcomers to aas wanting to do oral only

~Base

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    I thought you said you did plenty of research? If you had you wouldn't be asking the same question every person asks about running an Anavar only cycle.
    -rolling eyes-

Quote Originally Posted by ElDude
    I thought you said you did plenty of research? If you had you wouldn't be asking the same question every person asks about running an Anavar only cycle. -rolling eyes-
    ^^^ RIGHT!?

~Base

jason559 is offline Junior Member
    I love var only but thats just me

Thread Information