Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By gymjunkie30
  • 1 Post By SEOINAGE
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Tren and sleep problem...

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member

Tren and sleep problem...

Strangely since day 1 I have sleep issue...
    First night havent slept more than 6 hour second about 3 and third one about 6 and tonight less than 5 again...

There is stress in my life right now but I never had sleep issue for it...

Ill get melatonin + ZMA As soon as possible.
    I also take Ar-r pramipexol right now im at .2mg ED.

Any other suggestion on how to increase sleep...
    With tren my worst concern was the sleep deprivation, and it seems that I may create it myself...

Thanks

Shadeed is offline Associate Member
    i used to take 2mg of Ketotifen before bed time, it knocked me up pretty well

Would be nice I must have 3 bottle lying arround unused...

Will try it for sure thanks

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    When I first jumped on my tren cycle I had the insomnia issues. Literally like 2-3hrs of sleep per night and I'd usually wake up on e during that time too. After I'd say wk 4, the insomnia issues have abated. I'm sleep like normal now but normal for me is still shitty sleep haha.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I work nights and struggle with sleep anyway but when on a tren cycle it does seem worse. I use Benadryl or simply sleep. Left my wife prior to last cycle and when I jumped back on cycle ( with tren) I really experienced sleep problems. I am not a fan of more meds and feel that I bring about some of my sleeplessness. Tough to make the wheels stop turning once you wake up.

JDP84 is offline New Member
    Melatonin works for me! Do you workout before bed? What do you eat at night? When do you take your tren ?

it sounds like you're getting sleep just not quite enough, your workout and diet, along wwitha sleep aid will probably help you get what you want/need.

Quote Originally Posted by JDP84 View Post
    Melatonin works for me! Do you workout before bed? What do you eat at night? When do you take your tren ?

it sounds like you're getting sleep just not quite enough, your workout and diet, along wwitha sleep aid will probably help you get what you want/need.
    I workout fasted in the morning, in the evening I may do my cardio or during the day.
    Normally at 5-6 pm Ive already eaten my last meal.

My workout auffer from the sleep deprivation bjt it is still early so im not that destroyed but if I dont fix it it will burn me... and fast...

I never had issue with my sleep before... And I am very sensitive to any change in my sleep pattern.

So right now this is pretty hard to handle.
    But ill try ketotifen / melatonin / ZMA / prami at night.(and jerking off, it always help XD)

If it do not work im pretty screwed...

But like I said I also live some pretty big stress right now... It surely dont help...

Thanks for your help guys.

gymjunkie30 is offline Junior Member
    I almost always wake up at 4am on tren and can't go back to sleep. My solution was to wake my wife up with my penis and get in a 4am fasted cardio session then back to sleep like a baby. Works every time, all the time.

Just wanted to say that I slept well tonight were to bed at 10 waked up at 6.
    Stayed in bed a bit and fall asleep again up to 8.

Ive taken melatonin/zma/ketotifen/.25mg prami/some carbs before bed.
    And I slept well.

Tonight ill drop the carbs and return to my strict dieting.
    I will drop a compound every now and then to know which one really works best.

Thanks for your advice and experience, it is apreciated.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Kind of surprised people complaining about getting 6 hours of sleep. I'm lucky to get 3-5 hours without tren even.

Glad that stuff is working for you. Wonder if when I start tren I'll have the opposite effect, or I'll be on here complaining about getting less than 3 hours a night.

Any more experiences you have as you drop things can be helpful to others. I'm also curious how well you can induce sleep without the carbs before bed or on really low calorie days.
    lovbyts likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Kind of surprised people complaining about getting 6 hours of sleep. I'm lucky to get 3-5 hours without tren even.

Glad that stuff is working for you. Wonder if when I start tren I'll have the opposite effect, or I'll be on here complaining about getting less than 3 hours a night.

Any more experiences you have as you drop things can be helpful to others. I'm also curious how well you can induce sleep without the carbs before bed or on really low calorie days.
    I hear you brother (no bro), I went several years with 3-5 hrs sleep at night and 24 - 48 with no sleep frequently. Only the last 6 months have I finally started getting 6 -8 hrs a night and once in a while even more, even without strong sleep aids most of the time. fibromyalgia can be a bitch but it's much easier to control once you realize you have it.
    SEOINAGE likes this.

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    ZMA gives me sleep problems.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS
    Ditto keeps me up lol

For more detailled info I have a log running about that cycle. Check it out.

Second it was pretty damn easy Ive eaten my first meal(less than 1000calories and my snack(about 320 cals.)
    Thats all Ive eaten that day...

So before bed I taken 1 cup of oatmeal(330cals + some syrup)
    With a few bite of cake that my Gf(now ex-GF(thats was what the stress was about...))
    Normally I aim for 2000-2500 a day and I wasnt at 1500... So adding carbs wasnt really hard...

Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    Sry ti hear that...

I tried it many times in last 2years and always had great effect...

There is no 1 size fit for all.

londonchavez is offline New Member
    Benadryl helped me lol

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Turn off all sources of light, take a fast dissolve melatonin, have some white noise going, and rub one out.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I hear you brother (no bro), I went several years with 3-5 hrs sleep at night and 24 - 48 with no sleep frequently. Only the last 6 months have I finally started getting 6 -8 hrs a night and once in a while even more, even without strong sleep aids most of the time. fibromyalgia can be a bitch but it's much easier to control once you realize you have it.
    It would be interesting to know more about what is going on. But for the most part I don't have hte luxury of sleeping in, up at 4 am usually, and then on weekends I get up really early as well even without somewhere to go. Sometimes it's pain that gets me up and don't feel like laying there in pain so I get up. 8 Hours a night would be unreal, I don't know how people get 8-9.

davesah1 is offline Member
    Aprazolam (Xanax) if all else fails. Especially since your an avid gym goer so I highly doubt its because your not physically tired but rather mentally not relaxed enough esp on tren . Yes the "sedative" effects wear off after a few weeks, but the mental calming and blank feeling doesn't and dont worry about w/d's if you take it once a night to sleep its fast acting with a short half life. Ambien sucks, stops working after a week. Melatonin didn't do jack. Oh, but its illegal so is cycling, lols. This is from personal experience of trying everything in the book. You could smoke a little Buddah and see if that works, but I hate the stuff.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    Aprazolam (Xanax) if all else fails. Especially since your an avid gym goer so I highly doubt its because your not physically tired but rather mentally not relaxed enough esp on tren. Yes the "sedative" effects wear off after a few weeks, but the mental calming and blank feeling doesn't and dont worry about w/d's if you take it once a night to sleep its fast acting with a short half life. Ambien sucks, stops working after a week. Melatonin didn't do jack. Oh, but its illegal so is cycling, lols. This is from personal experience of trying everything in the book. You could smoke a little Buddah and see if that works, but I hate the stuff.
    Xanax will absolutely lead to withdrawal if you take it nightly long enough. "Long enough" can mean as little as a few weeks for some people. Benzo withdrawal is a nightmare I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I've tried pretty much everything to fight insomnia over the years. Cannabis (taken orally) is the only thing that works reliably for me without withdrawal or major side effects.

On tren , literally nothing worked for me. Some nights I'd get 2 hours of sleep. Some nights zero. After the second cycle I realized tren isn't for me.

Very interesting to read your experience and method but I am anti-drugs(ironic cause Im a steroids addict XD)
    But I never smoked anything and I plan on never doing so.

If I have to go the xanax route to fight tren side Ill just have to face the truth that tren isnt for me.

Which personnally I dont believe tren was the responsable just yet for my insomnia.

I had a huge ethic descision to take which ,emotionnally, cost me alot...
    In my opinion this is the cause of my insomnia.
    Its very early in my cycle im just 1 weeks in. Tren is probably not the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by m314 View Post
    Xanax will absolutely lead to withdrawal if you take it nightly long enough. "Long enough" can mean as little as a few weeks for some people. Benzo withdrawal is a nightmare I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I've tried pretty much everything to fight insomnia over the years. Cannabis (taken orally) is the only thing that works reliably for me without withdrawal or major side effects.

On tren, literally nothing worked for me. Some nights I'd get 2 hours of sleep. Some nights zero. After the second cycle I realized tren isn't for me.
    I've been taken .5mgs every night for 5 months and when I dont take it if I decide to get stoned I never have withdrawals. Just a little trouble sleeping if I am sober.

michael30 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=davesah1;6873928]Aprazolam (Xanax) if all else fails. Especially since your an avid gym goer so I highly doubt its because your not physically tired but rather mentally not relaxed enough esp on tren . Yes the "sedative" effects wear off after a few weeks, but the mental calming and blank feeling doesn't and dont worry about w/d's if you take it once a night to sleep its fast acting with a short half life. Ambien sucks, stops working after a week. Melatonin didn't do jack. Oh, but its illegal so is cycling, lols. This is from personal experience of trying everything in the book. You could smoke a little Buddah and see if that works, but I hate the stuff.[/QUOT

Davesah1 ive read afew of your post. You seem to have a good attitude for 21 yr old. Next time please be alittle more careful when giving advice. Xanax is extremely addictive and withdrawls can actually be fatal. Not to mention horrible(as mentioned above. Im not sure if you knew, and i know u meant well but you gotta be really careful with stuff like that

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadeed View Post
    i used to take 2mg of Ketotifen before bed time, it knocked me up pretty well
    This is a proven one here.

Are you guys trying tren ace for instance at 50 mg eod? Or any low doses and getting the same sleep issues?

I noticed you were at 100 mg eod, my plan is to start at 50, and generally speaking I am a hyper metabolizer/excreter so need to take more of things or increase frequency to get similar effects.

It might be something to try, and should still get great benefits, if it mitigates the sides could be worth it. Could even add in a low dose of another compound that you tolerate well. After all you are doing a recomp/cut or whatever, heavy doses of anabolics aren't as beneficial or needed if you're more focused on the losing body fat aspect of things.

I've been taken .5mgs every night for 5 months and when I dont take it if I decide to get stoned I never have withdrawals. Just a little trouble sleeping if I am sober.
    You do realize having trouble sleeping is a classic withdrawal symptom....

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    I doubt I will tren because of the sleep issues., only ace seems to do it not enth.

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    I doubt I will tren because of the sleep issues., only ace seems to do it not enth.
    I'm on tren enanthat currently and was having the sleep issues. It's gotten better the longer I've been on but I'd be lying if I said I never got them.

Are you guys trying tren ace for instance at 50 mg eod? Or any low doses and getting the same sleep issues?

I noticed you were at 100 mg eod, my plan is to start at 50, and generally speaking I am a hyper metabolizer/excreter so need to take more of things or increase frequency to get similar effects.

It might be something to try, and should still get great benefits, if it mitigates the sides could be worth it. Could even add in a low dose of another compound that you tolerate well. After all you are doing a recomp/cut or whatever, heavy doses of anabolics aren't as beneficial or needed if you're more focused on the losing body fat aspect of things.
    Yes I originally planned to start at 50mg EOD and upping from there.
    But the closer I got from my start more I wanted to use it.
    And I read so many time that the sweet spot for alot of people was 350mg/week. I just couldnt resist to start at that right away.

I wont feel issue with backing off depending on the side and it would surprise me if I decide to increase the dose.

I do however recommend on starting lower and upping. But I'm a greedy bitch XD

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I don't even notice any sleep disturbance from a "normal" dose of tren ace. Shooting a little under 100mg EOD right now.

But, I am stuck using w*** for sleep. Kinda sucks IMO, but it doesn't seem to harm shit. I sleep like a rock for 7+ hours per night right now.

Before using any aas & being 100% drug free I have always had sleep anxiety. Even when completely exhausted I would only sleep 5-6 hours.

Pretty happy with all of my use ATM. Aas & one sleep aid, I don't even drink any more. Maybe once a month if that.

As far as using pills for sleep. That's just too much IMO. I have tried just about everything aside from Ambien. When I wake up I just feel rough & I sleep way too long. Like 8+ hours

cleaner is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    I don't even notice any sleep disturbance from a "normal" dose of tren ace. Shooting a little under 100mg EOD right now. But, I am stuck using w*** for sleep. Kinda sucks IMO, but it doesn't seem to harm shit. I sleep like a rock for 7+ hours per night right now. Before using any aas & being 100% drug free I have always had sleep anxiety. Even when completely exhausted I would only sleep 5-6 hours. Pretty happy with all of my use ATM. Aas & one sleep aid, I don't even drink any more. Maybe once a month if that. As far as using pills for sleep. That's just too much IMO. I have tried just about everything aside from Ambien. When I wake up I just feel rough & I sleep way too long. Like 8+ hours
    Man if I could smoke before bed I would blaze up but I can't... Got to love tren somnia.

(Poster)If you like tea they make one called sleepy time tea... Any grocery store sells it... If you can stick to herbal than do it... Doing 125 enan eod I had sleep issue but took it up a notch at the gym and woke up earlier in the morning to be ready to go to bed at 10... Are you havering night sweats at all? And how is your water intake

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    You do realize having trouble sleeping is a classic withdrawal symptom....
    I was prescribed it bc I had sleep anxiety issues. (Always watching the clock and stressing over not gettting as much sleep as I needed) So I couldnt sleep without it to begin with, soo yeah.
    If there's one thing I know more about than most people on these forums is "recreational drugs" If I was "withdrawing" I would have daily rebound anxiety, at the least, which I get none of. I don't even get the side effects it causes at such a low infrequent dose such as constipation. If you get addicted to xanax, you have some serious life issues or are just a junkie.

michael30 is offline Member
    I was prescribed it bc I had sleep anxiety issues. (Always watching the clock and stressing over not gettting as much sleep as I needed) So I couldnt sleep without it to begin with, soo yeah.
    If there's one thing I know more about than most people on these forums is "recreational drugs" If I was "withdrawing" I would have daily rebound anxiety, at the least, which I get none of. I don't even get the side effects it causes at such a low infrequent dose such as constipation. If you get addicted to xanax, you have some serious life issues or are just a junkie.

Your last sentence is just ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Your last sentence is just ignorant.
    What's addictive about Xanax? It's an anti anxiety med with minimal to no euphoria. So any normal (without anxiety issues) person with a life thats not a shit show shouldnt be abusing it to the point where the have withdrawals. Cocaine is a euhoria, heroin is a blissful euphoria. Xanax is just a derrrr uhhh blank feeling.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    What's addictive about Xanax? It's an anti anxiety med with minimal to no euphoria. So any normal (without anxiety issues) person with a life thats not a shit show shouldnt be abusing it to the point where the have withdrawals. Cocaine is a euhoria, heroin is a blissful euphoria. Xanax is just a derrrr uhhh blank feeling.
    Euphoria is not a prerequisite for physical addiction, although the two often go hand in hand. Xanax (alprazolam) is a benzodiazepine, a class of drugs that work by stimulating Gaba receptors (a gaba agonist); this is how they illicit their calming effects. Frequent use of benzodiazepines like Xanax cause down-regulation of the Gaba receptors, requiring higher doses to have the same effect, much like heroin and opiate receptors. As with Heroin use, the body begins to crave the exogenous medication, and begins going through withdraw when use is stopped. Unlike heroin, however, withdrawal from benzodiazepines, and especially Xanax, is far worse than opiates; death is a very serious and likely result of benzo withdraw.
    Last edited by Bigshotvictoria; 05-29-2014 at 06:03 PM.

Aprazolam (Xanax) if all else fails. Especially since your an avid gym goer so I highly doubt its because your not physically tired but rather mentally not relaxed enough esp on tren. Yes the "sedative" effects wear off after a few weeks, but the mental calming and blank feeling doesn't and dont worry about w/d's if you take it once a night to sleep its fast acting with a short half life. Ambien sucks, stops working after a week. Melatonin didn't do jack. Oh, but its illegal so is cycling, lols. This is from personal experience of trying everything in the book. You could smoke a little Buddah and see if that works, but I hate the stuff.
    Also, I'd edit this and remove the pot smoking reference, illegal drug talk isn't allowed and is a fast track to being banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    Euphoria is not a prerequisite for physical addiction, although the two often go hand in hand. Xanax (alprazolam) is a benzodiazepine, a class of drugs that work by stimulating Gaba receptors (a gaba agonist); this is how they illicit their calming effects. Frequent use of benzodiazepines like Xanax cause down-regulation of the Gaba receptors, requiring higher doses to have the same effect, much like heroin and opiate receptors. As with Heroin use, the body begins to crave the exogenous medication, and begins going through withdraw when use is stopped. Unlike heroin, however, withdrawal from benzodiazepines, and especially Xanax, is far worse than opiates; death is a very serious and likely result of benzo withdraw.
    Thank you BSV.

Davesa, look up the statistics if you do t believe me. Xanax addiction is all over the place. You have a lot to learn about these things and I'm not saying that to disrespect you.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Thank you BSV.

Davesa, look up the statistics if you do t believe me. Xanax addiction is all over the place. You have a lot to learn about these things and I'm not saying that to disrespect you.
    Np.

That's why they pay me the big bucks.

Thread Information