biggrigg93x is offline New Member

using clen and t3, how much fat loss can I expect in a month?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140525_124332.jpg 
Views:	2081 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	150824Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140525_124338.jpg 
Views:	3114 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	150825Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140525_124350.jpg 
Views:	1892 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	150826Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140525_124400.jpg 
Views:	1053 
Size:	204.6 KB 
ID:	150827Im 6'1, 270 pounds and have a lot of body fat. Ive done an excessive amount of research on the uses of clen and t3, the side effects and the results. But I wanna know what you guys think I will lose as far as fat and weight goes. Now im aware that theres the possibility of muscle loss but I will be able to keep those losses to a mininum. What kind of results will I see in 4 weeks, (working out as well).
    Also what should my dosages and cycle look like?
    Last edited by biggrigg93x; 05-25-2014 at 01:49 PM. Reason: pics

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well for starters I do not believe anyone with a lot of body fat should take Clen . You already have enough strain on your heart with your excess body fat, Clen will just increase the chance and/or severity of any health problem that could occur. All of that aside, I never have agreed with people using Clen, or any other drugs, to do something they aren't willing to do naturally. Especially with a lot of excess body fat, as you described, you are at a place where losing fat should come quickly and fairly easily.

That is all I am going to harp on you for. As far as the results, there is no way any of us could give you a decent answer. If you want us to give you the best gues we possibly can we would need all of the information you can provide, to include in depth stats, diet specifics, training routine, and lifestyle.

Edit: I am 6'2'' and I know you must be pretty big to have a lot of fat at that weight. I would strongly advise against using either compound.

I did want to edit this in because I didn't notice the T3 part, I definitely wouldn't touch that either. You wouldn't want to mess with your thyroid, which I hear is possible with T3 if you use it wrong. I have never touched it myself but thought I would offer what input I had about it. Diet and/or exercise is your issue. Clen and T3 will only bandaid, and in the long term potentially exacerbate, the obesity problem.
    Last edited by RangerDanger830; 05-25-2014 at 12:32 PM.

gymjunkie30 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry bro but there is no magic pill, diet and cardio are the only thing will work for you at this time.

Clen is hard on the heart, I had my heart beat at 180bpm while at rest once. It was scary as hell thought a heart attack was coming and my friends wanted me to go to a rave, lol. My heart would have exploded, your hearts all ready under stress right now at your weight, I would not advise taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by gymjunkie30 View Post
    Sorry bro but there is no magic pill, diet and cardio are the only thing will work for you at this time.

Clen is hard on the heart, I had my heart beat at 180bpm while at rest once. It was scary as hell thought a heart attack was coming and my friends wanted me to go to a rave, lol. My heart would have exploded, your hearts all ready under stress right now at your weight, I would not advise taking it.
    Goodness gracious, 180? That is crazy at rest, I would have gone to the doc if mine ever got that high on Clen . I think the highest mine has reached was 117 at rest. I was taking a fairly high dose and it was on a cycle. I saw that and just stopped and waited til my cycle was over.

Ya srs. Not sure why it was soo high that day. But it scared me away from ever using clen again!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Atkins

With excessive BF%, one can typically lose 0.5/lbs/day for the first two or three months.

Atkins is not recommend (from personal experience) when weight training.

biggrigg93x is offline New Member
    I just added pics of me. If you dont recommend clen and t3, what supplements or other products should I be purchasing and using?

I lost over 100 lbs, the only thing I took was a preworkout/fat burner to get me motivated to run or hit the gym when I was being to lazy, honestly helped a ton.

I used scorch from man products.

Diet, cardio and being consistent is the secret everyones looking for but doesnt want to accept.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by biggrigg93x View Post
    I just added pics of me. If you dont recommend clen and t3, what supplements or other products should I be purchasing and using?
    Quote Originally Posted by gymjunkie30 View Post
    I lost over 100 lbs, the only thing I took was a preworkout/fat burner to get me motivated to run or hit the gym when I was being to lazy, honestly helped a ton.

I used scorch from man products.

Diet, cardio and being consistent is the secret everyones looking for but doesnt want to accept.
    That's your answer.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Hit the nutrition section, it will help you a lot.

You need to count your calories and have correct macros for your objective.

I dont advice atkins either.

You would really be surprised at how much, how quickly, and how effectively solid training/cardio and dieting is for weight loss. I just coached a guy through losing 80lbs in just under a year. He went from Paul Blart to Paul Bunyan. A lot of people think you need supplements to get awesome results but you really don't. Personally, I only use muscle gain/fat loss supplements when I am very close to a hard to reach goal, such as 10% BF or under.

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    Me personally I would touch t3 again without steroids to combat it's catabolic affect! May not be a problem for you considering you have more bf than muscle. But if you can't get there without the drugs how could you ever expect to maintain whatever little benefit these drugs will do for you. Diet and cardio is your best bet! Good luck!

Thread Information