Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Major PIP - AGAIN

TrevHoff is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Major PIP - AGAIN

Hey boys... ok so just finished week 3 of test-e have concerns of PIP AND effect for that matter!!

Have injected the following in order:

1. Right Glute (myself) - Very bad PIP huge lump occurred at injection site only.
    2. Left Glute (ex-gf) - Not very much PIP just discomfort, no lump.
    3. Right Thigh (myself) - Not very much PIP, just "charlie horse" discomfort, no lump.
    4. Left Thigh (myself) - Not very much PIP, just "charlie horse" discomfort, no lump.
    5. Right Thigh (myself) - Disastrous, EXTREME pain/discomfort, think I hit a nerve. Was not able to bend knee for 5 days, stairs were impossible.
    6. Right Glute (ex-gf) - Disastrous, Extremely bad swelling/HUGE lump (more than just injection site), a little red, very painful.

What the heck is going on here!? Did not realize the injections alone would affect the quality of life. I don't mind a little bit discomfort if it comes with the game but 3 of the 6 injections thus far have been horrible.

Tomorrow I am going to try and heat my gear prior to injecting to hopefully help. Thinking I will try the left thigh, if I get the same feeling as my 5th injection will pull out and try another spot. I do inject super slow... Any other tips would help or any other ideas based on my history thus far??

ALSO, 3 weeks on Test-E and its like my strength is not budging AT ALL, felt so weak at the gym a few days ago. My diet is on point, getting plenty of rest. Should I not be worrying and continue to wait? Impatient noob??
    Last edited by TrevHoff; 01-23-2015 at 09:29 AM.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    What UGL?

Canadian Lab - Boss

cleaner is offline New Member
    Oil or water based

Oil... Smells like grape seed oil.

What rigs are you using.. When and how long do the pains start and go away.. Plus be patient.... I would say do a blood test if you want... How is your libido

Quote Originally Posted by cleaner View Post
    What rigs are you using.. When and how long do the pains start and go away.. Plus be patient.... I would say do a blood test if you want... How is your libido
    Rigs?

The 1st injection, and 5th injection I would say about 5 full days to recover. Most recent injection (6th), going on 3 days and swollen as ****.

Umm, libido is fairly high... nothing maybe too out of the norm from before.

Blog Entries
    Haven't heard anything about them at all

If you wanna know for sure if it's legit, get bw

Virgin muscle pip possibly

I'm used to some hard core pip now. When I run high dose low volume gear - that's real pip

Rig = what barrel & pin are you using?
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 05-18-2014 at 10:32 PM.

1ml/250mg 1" - 25G

Blog Entries
    Hmmmm

Well bro, srsly you can't tell if gear is full on legit. I have ran test close to one gram a week & thought it was fake. Got bw & it was dead on

Pip though - could b a few things

Have you shot into muscle before?

Just the 6 I mentioned in my original post.

I would get pain off 1.5" 20g day after but be gone the following day.. I move around after injection so it might help... Are you doing the pin or is some one else.. Lot of nerves run along your body.. Just be careful man.. Get bw and it should tell you.. I always know its real when I start dry humping my wife at random times while sleeping.. Gl man

Blog Entries
    True that, when you're horny nearly 24x7 you know it's working - but, I had runs on gear when I didn't notice shit

Hard to say man - some pip is normal in some cases

It could b anything from bad injections to having an adverse reaction to one of the ingredients in your gear.

Shit I'm on now has a sting, but I take it alright. Another guy running the same gear said the pip was unbearable so he had to stop. Same exact gear

I have had anything from very bad aching pain from a shot to it being 99% pain free.

You shoot delts yet? To me delts are the most forgiving with pip no matter what gear I use. My ass cheeks are the worst. Every type of gear has left me a welt for a day or 2. Yet, I still shoot it just to rotate areas.

Do im injections is not cool. You get use to it though. Good gear helps a lot - not just clean or whatever, but has a good ingredient ratio & content

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would first try to re filter the gear. Get some syringe filters and then also pressure cook it or at least oven heat it, better than nothing.

3 out of 6 injections have been quite decent, only that "charlie horse" pain that altered my walk a little in my thigh and buttock.

Nothing like I am experiencing right now... I have heat on my ass and so swollen just looked in the mirror and took the line indentations of the heat mat. Will try sleeping on it tonight and see what the morning brings.

7th injection tomorrow thinking of putting in the left thigh and see what that brings me.

Blog Entries
    Or cut it with straight oil of some sort. Just depends on what the pip is caused by.

Quote Originally Posted by TrevHoff View Post
    3 out of 6 injections have been quite decent, only that "charlie horse" pain that altered my walk a little in my thigh and buttock.

Nothing like I am experiencing right now... I have heat on my ass and so swollen just looked in the mirror and took the line indentations of the heat mat. Will try sleeping on it tonight and see what the morning brings.

7th injection tomorrow thinking of putting in the left thigh and see what that brings me.
    Another thing, how long do you take to inject?
    Try something, fill a syringe with water or oil. Now push on it with the same pressure pointing up at the sky. How far does it squirt? Now where is that going when you do that inside your muscle???

If you inject fast/hard you are causing a charlie horse, bruising the muscle. I take over 1 min per CC to inject and 99.99% never get even a little sore. 1-2 minutes time could save you days of being sore. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Another thing, how long do you take to inject?
    Try something, fill a syringe with water or oil. Now push on it with the same pressure pointing up at the sky. How far does it squirt? Now where is that going when you do that inside your muscle???

If you inject fast/hard you are causing a charlie horse, bruising the muscle. I take over 1 min per CC to inject and 99.99% never get even a little sore. 1-2 minutes time could save you days of being sore. Think about it.
    Great analogy, maybe not going as slow as I think I am. I will take the 2 minutes tomorrow in my thigh WITH warming it up prior and putting the heat pad on it after as well.
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TrevHoff View Post
    Great analogy, maybe not going as slow as I think I am. I will take the 2 minutes tomorrow in my thigh WITH warming it up prior and putting the heat pad on it after as well.
    I never use a heat pad. Really you want it to just dribble out the end. I know it will seem like it takes forever but it's better than the alternative. Ive seen/heard of to many people who just slam it in and be done in 30 seconds. I even put the needle in SLOW. I use to dart it for a couple of years but now I just touch it to the skin, apply pressure SLOWLY and it sinks like butter never touching a nerve or anything.

Well after laying on a heat pad for a better part of last night and this morning it is getting only slightly better. Still have a huge long lump and my glute flares out substantially.

I injected Thursday night and is now Monday morning and still this bad!

I will be doing my next shot in a few minutes, just warming it up with a heat pad prior to injecting.

Blog Entries
    Best way I have found to stay PIP free or close:

Heat your gear(which ever way, I roll my barrel a few inches above a hot electrical stove top)

I run a 25ga 1" pin

Push the pin in slow & don't move it around

Inject slow

Then pull the pin out slow

Then heat the injected area over a stove or under hot ass water in the shower

I found this works well, but with some real clean quality gear is not necessary.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stay clear of UGL's they are total garbage you have no idea what's in it and I get some many PM's/emails regarding pip and flue type symptoms from UGL's its really is obvious what the problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Stay clear of UGL's they are total garbage you have no idea what's in it and I get some many PM's/emails regarding pip and flue type symptoms from UGL's its really is obvious what the problem is.
    I only have access to UGL's don't have the other luxury of human grade, etc.

Its not EVERY single pin, its pretty much half of them so far.

I have a feeling its not getting deep enough in the glute and my right glute just HATES the shit. I pin with 1" 25G.

Left thigh coming right up.

PIP is PIP and I can accept 3 of my 6 injections so far... But at a 50% failure rate suppose I was looking for more tips. I can appreciate the suck it up buttercup approach as that is the way I think as well be seriously I would say 2 of the 6 are debilitating.

My thighs seem to be the most acceptable, except for the 1 time I think I hit a nerve. I know what that feeling is and if I it it again will just pull out and re-pin.

So for the existing PIP does acetaminophen, ibuprofen even work for this sort of stuff? I never use the shit but will if it can get me through my workout today.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Stay clear of UGL's they are total garbage you have no idea what's in it

I completely agree

ALL UGL gear must be sent to ME for proper disposal immediately!

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey Op.....are you relaxing the muscle when you pin? The muscle needs to be relaxed and not contracted. It's difficult to inject into a contacted muscle.

Also you can roll the lumps on a tennis ball or lacrosse ball to spread the oil around and it'll help with blood flow. It'll break up adhesions in the muscle too.

Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    Hey Op.....are you relaxing the muscle when you pin? The muscle needs to be relaxed and not contracted. It's difficult to inject into a contacted muscle.

Also you can roll the lumps on a tennis ball or lacrosse ball to spread the oil around and it'll help with blood flow. It'll break up adhesions in the muscle too.
    Yes, staying relaxed as virtually possible. My last disastrous injection I was actually laying down and the ex-girlfriend injected in the right glute.

These bad boys are extremely sensitive to the touch, never mind rolling a tennis ball on em' fack me. Although, had a couple of lumps where I would have been able to. Did a pretty sweet injection into the left thigh this morning, we will see how this one goes. Thinking this might be a good one, but only tomorrow will tell.

Blog Entries
    Really just sounds like virgin muscle

I ran some quality gear for my first few cycles. First one I had lumps on my ass & they hurt quite a bit. 2nd and on, that same gear was 95% pain free

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like you are having some.............

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	movieposter.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	150590

Don't forget to tip your waitresses and bartenders.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    2 me this means one thing
    Shit gear get rid of it
    Or just get from an other source same thing different manufact and see if same thing happen
    Then u know its not the gear but U
    < <Samson> > likes this.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Might take precautions, but like what was said, virgin muscle is more than likely the culprit.

Only thing I get pip from now is prop, and carnitine. Test e is almost always painless, well sometimes I get some swelling and bruising when injecting chest, but that's about it, no serious pain or anything.

Yeah my pip comes from a bad self inject due to me being stupid trying to figure it out in the mirror or wife pinning me like she is in pulp fiction...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cleaner View Post
    wife pinning me like she is in pulp fiction...

Yeah, that's kinda why I do my own now

She's like, you don't need to aspirate - here ya go, jab

Left quad injection yesterday is just minor charlie horse pain today. Little tight in the upper quad when I bend my knee but nothing to overly complain of. Hopefully they will get easier over the next few weeks.

Think I will refuse to do my glutes going forward, timid on my delts but they do come highly suggested but might give it a go on Thursday.

miller1085 is offline New Member
    I pined on Sunday and I'm feeling it today, I used a 23g, went in slow but I did inj kinda fast, pulled out slow. I'm going to try and take some time tomorrow and see what happens. Maybe 1 min or min and a half. Good point thank you.

I use 25g and you want to go even slower because the smaller the gauge the harder the stream if you push hard. Really go SLOW. I mean I can hardly see the plunger going down.

Still a HUGE lump on my ass and this is day 5!

probuild42 is offline Member
    What are you running bro? High concentration gear will cause issue's as well. Could also have to much BA/BB in the mix. As mentioned above you could cut it down with sterile GSO.

I ran test E 300 that gave me major pip. I cut it down with deca . Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Yeah, that's kinda why I do my own now She's like, you don't need to aspirate - here ya go, jab
    Hahaha true storie!!!!!!

PetrX is offline Associate Member
    Highly likely your gear was made with high amounts of alcohol benzyl.. If high amounts are used= thats usually to avoid a problem with sterilization= get a new source lol Dosed at 250 and injecting with a 25 g, you should be experiencing barely if not any pain.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information