Thread: First cycle

afterdanny is offline New Member

First cycle

Hey guys.. Ive been on a Sust/eq cycle for the past 12 weeks
    Planning on running it to 20 weeks

1-8 - 250mg sust / 200mg eq e5d
    8-12 - 500mg sust / 400 mg eq e5d

Ive upped the dose, after not really seeing any changes..

The thing is, the first 4-5 weeks i felt great and libido was all good.. - Strengh wise i dont feel like anything really happent..
    Pretty sure my gear is legit - Ap sust and IP eq - i did verification on both on them, on both AP and IP homepage - both came out as verified
    But now after upping the dose, my sex drive is kinda gone, not feeling horny at any time.
    it's almost impossible too get a pump in the gym, and my energy levels are down aswell..

Is there any1 out there who know, what could cause this?
    Havent been running any AI's

Sorry for the bad grammer

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    250 e5d is low
    That's 350 a week should of started at 500 a week

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by afterdanny
    Hey guys.. Ive been on a Sust/eq cycle for the past 12 weeks Planning on running it to 20 weeks 1-8 - 250mg sust / 200mg eq e5d 8-12 - 500mg sust / 400 mg eq e5d Ive upped the dose, after not really seeing any changes.. The thing is, the first 4-5 weeks i felt great and libido was all good.. - Strengh wise i dont feel like anything really happent.. Pretty sure my gear is legit - Ap sust and IP eq - i did verification on both on them, on both AP and IP homepage - both came out as verified But now after upping the dose, my sex drive is kinda gone, not feeling horny at any time. it's almost impossible too get a pump in the gym, and my energy levels are down aswell.. Is there any1 out there who know, what could cause this? Havent been running any AI's Sorry for the bad grammer
    I see no mention of an AI for controlling estrogen. You know at 20 years old you are taking a huge chance on messing up your hpta right? I hope so, no AI, no Hcg big mistakes.

afterdanny is offline New Member
    Yea.. thinking back i could mby have waited some time before jumping on gear, but what done is done
    I was thinking about adding AI - aromasin 12.5 eod, Would it be fine - prior to the libido,energy and pump whise? For my estrogen lvls

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should really stop your cycle and run your PCT. Educate yourself over the next few years before you consider cycling again.

What is your planned PCT?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by afterdanny
    Yea.. thinking back i could mby have waited some time before jumping on gear, but what done is done I was thinking about adding AI - aromasin 12.5 eod, Would it be fine - prior to the libido,energy and pump whise? For my estrogen lvls
    not EOD, Ed I would bump it to 25. If you start feeling better and want to drop it back fine. But from a lot research here even though I always been good at 12.5 also I will run it at 25 Ed from now on. You need hcg , it's a must have also. Thinking safely, you really just need to stop cycle and do a pct and hope all turns out good. But you d enough to make your own mind. It would be nice if you guys would do a bit more research before cycling. I didn't and now I'm on trt for life. Good luck. You really should get some bloodwork done.

Thread Information