Thread: First cycle!

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member

First cycle!

Hi guys! Will be starting my first cycle soon. Hopefully mid june/july.

Planning on eating about 3500 kcal on cycle. Just got my diet from Lazar Angelov, and it looks great!

Stats:
    Age - 19 (I know)
    Height - 6Ž3
    Weight - 205, 13% body fat
    Experience - Lifted since i was 13 years old.

Cycle will look like this:
    Week 1-2
    Test E - 250 mg mon/thursday
    Arimidex (If needed) - 0.25 mg ed

Week 3-12
    Test E - 250 mg mon/thursday
    Arimidex - 0.25/0.5 mg ed
    Hcg - 250 iu mon/thursday

Week 12-14
    Arimidex - 0.25/0.5 ed
    Hcg - 250 iu eod

Week 15-16
    Nolva - 40 mg ed
    Clomid - 100 mg ed

Week 17-18
    Nolva - 20 mg ed
    Clomid - 50 mg ed

Will be updating during my cycle. Meanwhile IŽll be gladly taking advice and critique on my cycle.

michael30 is offline Member
    Why do you feel you need to start using a.a.s. now at 19? What are you trying to accomplish that cant be done naturally?

Well, my goal is reaching 240 lbs before im 21. I wanna start competing as fast as possible.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    welcome to being on TRT for the rest of your life

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    You see what this guy few threads below is now battle because he cycle at a young age-- read thru it

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...real-hard.html

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah
    Well, my goal is reaching 240 lbs before im 21. I wanna start competing as fast as possible.
    The best advice I can give is don't set a number as a mark to compete. Don't wait just pick a show and do it. You may not even like it. If you do it's always good to get that experience under your belt. There's a lot to learn and it takes more then one show. I chased numbers for a long time and I've never been satisfied. You'll grow as your body matures. Hold off a bit on the aas and see what you can do without it. It will make later so much more satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    You see what this guy few threads below is now battle because he cycle at a young age-- read thru it
    Considering his cycle, its not that weird....

Highly doubt this is goint to happen to me

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    you never know you could be find but your chances are a lot lower at 25 or so years old. The risk was not worth it to me I wanted kids and did not want to be on trt rest of my life.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer View Post
    The best advice I can give is don't set a number as a mark to compete. Don't wait just pick a show and do it. You may not even like it. If you do it's always good to get that experience under your belt. There's a lot to learn and it takes more then one show. I chased numbers for a long time and I've never been satisfied. You'll grow as your body matures. Hold off a bit on the aas and see what you can do without it. It will make later so much more satisfying.
    I get what youre saying, but my mind is set. Have been lifting for so many years now, and the gains are declining. Gonna do this sooner or later anyway, so I can just as well start now!

GeorgiaSoldia is offline New Member
    Dude , you are going to do what you are going to do. Instead of trying to talk you out of it, I'll give you my thoughts. For the past year I have done extensive research. I'm right about to start mine, but feel as though I am more knowledgable than a lot of people who already have taken cycles.

1-Smart move getting the HCG ! And running it right up until PCT to bridge the gap.

2-Smart move just getting Test E and not adding another substance like D-Bol or Deca on you first cycle. If you do ok with this cycle, then you can eventually add another substance.

3- My PCT is identical to yours The only thing I would change is getting Aromasin instead of ADEX. Aromasin is best cause it will free up test, lower shbg and can cause gains in muscle. You will find very few people that prefer dex over aromasin. And most of the people that claim such probably have never used Aromasin.
    Last edited by GeorgiaSoldia; 05-25-2014 at 11:44 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSoldia View Post
    Dude , you are going to do what you are going to do. Instead of trying to talk you out of it, I'll give you my thoughts. For the past year I have done extensive research. I'm right about to start mine, but feel as though I am more knowledgable than a lot of people who already have taken cycles.

1-Smart move getting the HCG ! And running it right up until PCT to bridge the gap.

2-Smart move just getting Test E and not adding another substance like D-Bol or Deca on you first cycle. If you do ok with this cycle, then you can eventually add another substance.

3- My PCT is identical to yours The only thing I would change is getting Aromasin instead of ADEX. Aromasin is best cause it will free up test, lower shbg and can cause gains in muscle. You will find very few people that prefer dex over aromasin. And most of the people that claim such probably have never used Aromasin.
    Thats like saying #1 smart move on getting a new clean needle to inject heroin. #2 good idea to get a new rope and learning how to make a proper noose for hanging yourself. #3 Make sure you have someone with you to inject adrenalin in case your heart stops.
    Really?? No not a good idea or choice

You will be coming back as most do asking for help or going somewhere else due to embarrassment but either way you are setting yourself up for failure. You should spend the time concentrating on diet and training to reach your goals instead of aas use. You will have plenty of time for that later and will get a LOT more out of it once you are much closer to your goals.

michael30 is offline Member
    Jesusbrah if you feel you are close to your genetic potential and ready to cycle, could you please post a picture!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Crazy.

Are you australian by any chance?

How many calories do you eat now daily?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Jesusbrah if you feel you are close to your genetic potential and ready to cycle, could you please post a picture!
    Nah man, i have pretty recognisable tats, and dont need my friends and family to know...

Been told i look like a slightly skinnier version of Jeff Seid tho

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Crazy.

Are you australian by any chance?

How many calories do you eat now daily?
    Haha no im Norwegian

Im eating 3500 calories a day.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah View Post
    Haha no im Norwegian

Im eating 3500 calories a day.
    Still crazy!

Why do you intend to eat the same amount on cycle? If you aren't gaining it's because you don't eat enough and no amount of AAS will make up for that.

Trust me, the risk of cycling at your age isn't worth it and nobody sensible here will condone your plan.

Add 300cals to your diet every day.when you stop gaining add another 300 and so on. You'll soon realise it's not your genetics that's holding you back but your diet.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Nah man, i have pretty recognisable tats, and dont need my friends and family to know...

Been told i look like a slightly skinnier version of Jeff Seid tho
    This Jeff Seid?

First cycle!-riverjeff122b-web.jpg

First cycle!-riverjeff014-print.jpg
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-26-2014 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    This Jeff Seid?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RiverJeff122b-WEB.jpg 
Views:	2969 
Size:	180.8 KB 
ID:	150848
    Yup!

You wont find many copies of the picture on the net. My daughter did a photo shoot with him a while back. She says he is a nice enough guy.

He wanted to meet me due to having similar cars and hobbies but havent met him yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You wont find many copies of the picture on the net. My daughter did a photo shoot with him a while back. She says he is a nice enough guy.

He wanted to meet me due to having similar cars and hobbies but havent met him yet.
    He seems like a f*ing dooche, but what do i know... He looks great tho, same age as me.

He seems like a f*ing dooche, but what do i know... He looks great tho, same age as me.
    I'm sure the publicity/fame easily goes to his or most anyone's head. It's hard not to get an ego when you have a following like he does and people constantly saying how great you are.

Thread Information