m0f0 is offline New Member

Deca, Test e cycle problems

Hey all,
    Ran a 11 week cycle of 600mg deca and 750mg test e with .05ml arimidex EOD. it was all going well until the last 4 weeks of my cycle, I began to feel extremely stressed and then decided to stop to avoid work/relationship problems, after stopping and running test e by itself at 1ml per week (250mg apparntly) i've become depressed and had no motovation to do anything. i've had to go to the doctors and have started taking anti depressants, I'm 26 and never felt or been like this before. is the deca still suppressing my testosterone levels or is it likely my test is under dosed? Im doing TRT until i can get myself together. I will be getting my bloods done later in the week. I don't like blaming steroids for how im feeling but this is very unusual for me,
    any replys would be much appreciated,
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by m0f0 View Post
    Hey all,
    Ran a 11 week cycle of 600mg deca and 750mg test e with .05ml arimidex EOD. it was all going well until the last 4 weeks of my cycle, I began to feel extremely stressed and then decided to stop to avoid work/relationship problems, after stopping and running test e by itself at 1ml per week (250mg apparntly) i've become depressed and had no motovation to do anything. i've had to go to the doctors and have started taking anti depressants, I'm 26 and never felt or been like this before. is the deca still suppressing my testosterone levels or is it likely my test is under dosed? Im doing TRT until i can get myself together. I will be getting my bloods done later in the week. I don't like blaming steroids for how im feeling but this is very unusual for me,
    any replys would be much appreciated,
    Thanks
    Wuts ur adex dosed at? 0.05ml doesn't tell much.

You could be shut down with very very low estrogen due to adex. It shuts me down hard at 0.25mg EOD. So I have to do 0.25mg twice a week to feel normal.

Either that or test could be bunk or underdosed

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    #1 get off the anti depressants. Run a PCT Dont RUN TRT, no such thing. TRT is for life and the longer you run testosterone the longer it will take to recover or it might not. Run a PCT now. More aas is not your answer. Some people just cant handle the side and it's another reason we push to only use test for 1st and even 2nd cycle.

thanks for the reply,
    never thought that could be the issue so thanks for the input, i was taking .05mg EOD which is from AR-R . the last shot of deca was 3 weeks ago and i was still taking arimidex up until a week ago. will the deca still be effecting my testosterone levels when i get my bloods done? anything else besides estrogen and test i should get checked while im getting it done?
    thanks again

I would like to get myself together a bit better before i do a PCT, this is temporary as its already effecting my job and other aspects of my life, but i do see where your coming from and do not plan to stay on, cheers
    Last edited by m0f0; 05-26-2014 at 12:44 AM.

Yes the deca could still elevate your levels but it's always a good idea to get levels checked on cycle anyways, that way you know where you E2 is at and test levels.

NO, now is the time to do the PCT, that is what will get you together, no running more test. You want your natural test levels to recover so you can start feeling normal.

Trust me, it's FAR from being as simply as taking test to feel OK or better. Just ask anyone who is on TRT such as myself. It's 10x more complicated than I or most anyone though. Even on TRT you need to run HCG , monitor your E2 and test levels and use several supplements. Most people spend a minimum of 6 moths but usually over 1yr just trying to get their level normal or where they feel close to normal. We arent talking about running cycles or anything to confuse things more.

There is a BIG misconception about TRT and unfortunately most doctors dont even have a clue. Run your PCT.

cheers, will stop the test and start pct when its time, I didn't mention but I was on a 12 week test/tren cycle right before my test/deca so have had almost half a year on, I know it wasn't a smart idea and theres nothing i can do about it now other than hope i can recover fine

Well you may have to do a lot longer PCT. No wonder you are feeling depressed. Your receptors are shot. No amount of test is going to make you feel better or normal. You really need to just bite the bullet and do the PCT and hope you recover as said. It more than likely will take a few months though, it wont be a couple of weeks like it would have.

Thats why we always say time on = time off between cycle. 12 weeks on = 12 weeks + 2 weeks before pct + 2 weeks PCT = minimum 16 weeks between cycles but then only after blood work verifies your levels are back to normal.

May i ask why was the reason you went on TRT? having low test for a few months is a bit worrying and the fact i might not ever recover is even more worrying

LOL, not a few months, that would be foolish. How about several years. I was 45, had low test for many years but didnt know it. Doctors are stupid. Mine was due to multiple injuries and being sick. I never experienced low libido but had every other symptom and when I finally had my levels checked they were 194. I still did not jump on TRT. Tried other options but eventually went for TRT. If I had found this site earlier I would have tried even more things before going on TRT but it is what it is.

I know no one who is on TRT that would say if they could have natural healthy test levels they would rather be on TRT. It's much better to keep your levels normal/healthy as long as possible and cycle once in a while when the time is right.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Have you been using HCG during your cycle(s)?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

No i have not,
    cheers

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Complete blood work, my friend. You need to know what's going on inside of your body. lovbyts has a lot of good direction for you to follow. Careful getting off of the anti-depressants, if you go that route. FYI, many anti-depressants impact your libido, which can cause some mental stress of its own. You've put a lot of stress on your system with the long cycling. PCT may take a while, but nothing is more important than getting back to the center and feeling better. Best of luck!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by m0f0 View Post
    No i have not,
    cheers
    You should look up Dr Scally's Power Pct Protocol then.

Maybe post in our pct forum when you have your plan.

It's probably going to be a bumpy ride.

Best of luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information