Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Best way to portion out raw powder! (Help)

  1. #1
    amking's Avatar
    amking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3

    Best way to portion out raw powder! (Help)

    What's up guys, so I came across some raw Winstrol powder 5.28 Grams. To my knowledge that would equal 5,280 MG (please correct me if I'm wrong)

    From your guys personal experiences what's the best way to get that into 50 mg doses??

    Of course I could weigh it out in to 50 mg doses every morning and shoot it back, or line it up and take it to the head like a champ. Haha BUT I don't think that's the best way.

    Thanks guys, any feedback would be great!

  2. #2
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,862
    Blog Entries
    1
    Credit to Vitruvian-Man

    Winstrol Oil based 50mg/mL 100mL

    Stanozolol powder - 5 grams
    2% BA - 2mL
    20% BB - 20mL
    15% guaiacol - 15mL
    15% EO - 15mL
    Castor oil 50% - 45mL

  3. #3
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,862
    Blog Entries
    1
    Here is where you need to ask these types of questions and do your research. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-laboratory/
    DAAS likes this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    I"m assuming that you have Winstrol oral powder. The easiest way to take pure powder is in a suspension.

  5. #5
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I"m assuming that you have Winstrol oral powder. The easiest way to take pure powder is in a suspension.
    not for me.

    I have a digital scale, and can pretty much eye ball it.

    I put what I think on the platter, add a pinch more if need be, then lick the platter clean

    fast, fast, fast

  6. #6
    amking's Avatar
    amking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3
    If push came to shove I was just going to weigh out .05g = 50mg a day. Throw it in the mouth, and wash it down.

    This will be my first time messing with raw Winstrol powder. Usually I get Injectable winny but my sources like to dry up around this time of year. Its probably time to find some new ones so this doesn't happen!

  7. #7
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Credit to Vitruvian-Man

    Winstrol Oil based 50mg/mL 100mL

    Stanozolol powder - 5 grams
    2% BA - 2mL
    20% BB - 20mL
    15% guaiacol - 15mL
    15% EO - 15mL
    Castor oil 50% - 45mL
    That's an injection recipe and way above the OP's skill level.

  8. #8
    amking's Avatar
    amking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3
    I have always home brewed my own Tren but they say winny is 10x harder. That's why I never even tried, didn't wanna waste the only 5g I have.

  9. #9
    fit2bOld's Avatar
    fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    grillin chicken
    Posts
    4,475
    Quote Originally Posted by amking View Post
    If push came to shove I was just going to weigh out .05g = 50mg a day. Throw it in the mouth, and wash it down.

    This will be my first time messing with raw Winstrol powder. Usually I get Injectable winny but my sources like to dry up around this time of year. Its probably time to find some new ones so this doesn't happen!
    Best way. Making an oral is easy but hard on the stomach. Taste like crap and it burns. Lick the powder.

  10. #10
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Best way. Making an oral is easy but hard on the stomach. Taste like crap and it burns. Lick the powder.
    Orals can be sweet and not burn at all (most of mine don't). Just depends on what ingredients you use.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    679
    That's crazy y'all have raw powder! Y'all have gold in your hands if you really do...

    ~Base

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •