Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    renee83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19

    Anavar Questions

    I'm sure this has been asked many times. I'm new, and I'm going to order some Anavar . I have read a lot about it and I just have a few questions.

    I'm 31, 5'3, 120 pounds. I've lifted weights for quite a few years but I always now hover around 21/22% bf after having a kid 7 years ago. I want to take it down to around 17% and I'd definitely take less, but I'd be happy at 17. I eat clean, take in enough protein, but I'm also an ectomorph. Before I had a baby I never weighed over 98 pounds. I hit the gym 4-5X per week and lift HEAVY, do cardio 1-2 days per week which is a fast run for maybe 10-15 minutes. I know how my body works, if I do any more cardio than that I'll compromise my gains.

    My goals are to cut, then gain. But I want to shed this tiny bit of fat I have from my belly button to my mid thighs.

    I plan on doing Anavar at 2.5 mg/day for two weeks, then 5 mg/day for the remaining 4 weeks of my first cycle. I am going to buy 10mg tablets for this.

    I have read I won't need an estrogen blocker post cycle. I have also read it is hard on the liver so my questions are...

    1. Am I a pretty good candidate for /Anavar based on my goals?
    2. Being female, I know there's a chance of some sides, I can live with acne and an enlarged clit, I'd prefer to skip the male pattern baldness and voice changes. In real life experiences, does anybody know of any females that had really bad sides on the dose I'm interested in?
    3.Just how bad on a persons liver is this stuff at the dose I'm interested in?

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Welcome, Renee.

    21% is not bad at all. I know you said no to cardio, but I will say it anyway... you need more cardio alongside diet. You won't lose lean mass at all if done properly.

    1. Yes. But I would still have diet evaluated professionally.
    2. I don't think you'll experience any side effects at 2.5mg.
    3. Not bad. If you're concerned, take NAC at 300 to 600 mg daily.

    Enjoy your stay.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  3. #3
    renee83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19
    TY very much! I didn't want to make my post too long but I already have a diet plan evaluation this week with a body building nutritionist at the gym.

    I can up the cardio, no problem with that. Can't wait to drop some fat. BTW, I know my percentage is just fine but I have a certain look I'm going for and I want it.

    I'll post about my experiences once I get my var. Oh and, what about side effects at 5mg doses?

  4. #4
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by renee83 View Post
    TY very much! I didn't want to make my post too long but I already have a diet plan evaluation this week with a body building nutritionist at the gym.

    I can up the cardio, no problem with that. Can't wait to drop some fat. BTW, I know my percentage is just fine but I have a certain look I'm going for and I want it.

    I'll post about my experiences once I get my var. Oh and, what about side effects at 5mg doses?
    5mg is a more common dose. So long as you have real Anavar that is dosed properly (very rare), 2.5 should suffice. See how you do for a while before upping the dose.

    I understand that you're looking for a certain look. Good for you, sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders.

    Have a powerful day!
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  5. #5
    renee83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    5mg is a more common dose. So long as you have real Anavar that is dosed properly (very rare), 2.5 should suffice. See how you do for a while before upping the dose.

    I understand that you're looking for a certain look. Good for you, sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders.

    Have a powerful day!
    Yes, I have read you can get some fakes out there. I have found a pretty good online source that was recommended to my husband from a person he works with. I have also done some research on the brands they carry. Some of the brands are even spoken highly of on this forum, so we'll see. I just want it to be Anavar, and not substituted with another steriod because I think Anavar is the right type for myself, personally. I have been told some vary in their potency, I'll definitely stick with a 2.5 for a while. I figure, if I start liking it then I'll stay there and not up my dose. Why take more if you don't need it, right?

  6. #6
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by renee83 View Post
    Yes, I have read you can get some fakes out there. I have found a pretty good online source that was recommended to my husband from a person he works with. I have also done some research on the brands they carry. Some of the brands are even spoken highly of on this forum, so we'll see. I just want it to be Anavar, and not substituted with another steriod because I think Anavar is the right type for myself, personally. I have been told some vary in their potency, I'll definitely stick with a 2.5 for a while. I figure, if I start liking it then I'll stay there and not up my dose. Why take more if you don't need it, right?
    Exactly. More is not always better. But to ease your mind with respect to toxicity (not that I recommend this), many models stay on Anavar and/or Primobolan year round, without liver-related issues. Certainly use NAC, however.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  7. #7
    renee83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Exactly. More is not always better. But to ease your mind with respect to toxicity (not that I recommend this), many models stay on Anavar and/or Primobolan year round, without liver-related issues. Certainly use NAC, however.
    Oooh no way. I'll cycle, IF I like it. I just need to get rid of this visceral fat. 7 years of diet and exercise, and the tiny last bit just won't budge. If this doesn't work, I'll probably go for a laser lipo. If the first cycle doesn't work, but also doesn't give me any bad sides, I'll up it to 5mg. I figure I'll give it two shots. With a very nice rest period in between.

  8. #8
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    If it's just fat loss you are after have you considered a thermogenic instead? Albuterol maybe.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  9. #9
    renee83 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If it's just fat loss you are after have you considered a thermogenic instead? Albuterol maybe.
    I want to cut, then bulk again. It isn't just fat loss. I have tried thermogenics in the past and I hated them. In general, I'm not much of an "upper" person and most anything that I take to speed me up makes me feel nasty and like I'm going to have a heart attack. My resting pulse rate sits around 85BPM naturally. My BP is usually around 110/70 or 98/70. I have a very fast metabolism, naturally. I actually get twitchy on C4 and sometimes I've felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest, to the point I thought maybe I should take it easy a bit. I don't drink caffeine, and the caffeiene in it really jacks me up, one scoop too.

    I lift. That's what I do. I just want to get about 3 extra percent body fat off of me as a vanity thing, but I also want to hold on to as much muscle as possible while I do it.
    Last edited by renee83; 05-27-2014 at 11:54 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    I hope you report on your results. I'm always curious about the affect of AAS on women.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •