JackL421 is offline New Member

Need Help Please

I am taking my first cycle and I have a question. I started with Sustanon 250 once a week and HCG the day before. I am half way through my 10 weeks and I am going to add Tren . I know 2 guys who are guiding me. They both suggest extending the Test so I can be on the Tren longer than 5 weeks. So thats my plan. I will be adding Test Prop after the Sus.

Here is the issue. One guys insists I need to take the HCG with Test and the other says I don't need it. I only have enough HCG to finish the 10 weeks and need to know if I need to get more.

If anyone could help that would be great.

Thanks!

londonchavez is offline New Member
    Okay, so Hcg kick starts natural test, and steroids shut down natural test. So with that being said, why would you take Hcg with test? Lol the chemicals are sending opposite messages to your body. It really makes no sense. And if I were you, I would stop your test cycle right now, and do a test/tren cycle next time. After ten weeks, unless you continue to up the dose, causing more and more damage to your body, then you will plateau and you won't continue to grow as fast, not nearly. If I were you, I would stop right now and not waste any gear. Short cycles are the way to go. And by the way, you are going to have it get more Hcg anyway, because you will need it for post cycle. I would advise that you get plenty.

JackL421 is offline New Member
    It was explained to me exactly how you described it. Test shuts down natural and HCG starts natural. I was also told if your body doesnt produce natural test, it produces more estrogen (hence the HCG balancing levels) Like I said Im new and thats why I'm writing here. Trying to get the correct info.

Thanks for your reply

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by londonchavez View Post
    Okay, so Hcg kick starts natural test, and steroids shut down natural test. So with that being said, why would you take Hcg with test? Lol the chemicals are sending opposite messages to your body. It really makes no sense. And if I were you, I would stop your test cycle right now, and do a test/tren cycle next time. After ten weeks, unless you continue to up the dose, causing more and more damage to your body, then you will plateau and you won't continue to grow as fast, not nearly. If I were you, I would stop right now and not waste any gear. Short cycles are the way to go. And by the way, you are going to have it get more Hcg anyway, because you will need it for
    cycle. I would advise that you get plenty.

I strongly advise you not to take this advice. It is wrong. You need to take hcg during cycle and not during pct

You DO want to take 250iu HCG twice a week. You DO want to take Sus250 twice a week (if you're taking 500mg once a week, take 250mg twice a week). DO NOT do Tren on your first three to four cycles. You DO need to get an AI like Adex at .25mg/eod. Make sure you wait 19 days and PCT with Nolva and Clomid. If you're wondering what this is, you need to do more research.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by londonchavez View Post
    Okay, so Hcg kick starts natural test, and steroids shut down natural test. So with that being said, why would you take Hcg with test? Lol the chemicals are sending opposite messages to your body. It really makes no sense. And if I were you, I would stop your test cycle right now, and do a test/tren cycle next time. After ten weeks, unless you continue to up the dose, causing more and more damage to your body, then you will plateau and you won't continue to grow as fast, not nearly. If I were you, I would stop right now and not waste any gear. Short cycles are the way to go. And by the way, you are going to have it get more Hcg anyway, because you will need it for post cycle. I would advise that you get plenty.
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    I strongly advise you not to take this advice. It is wrong. You need to take hcg during cycle and not during pct
    I strongly agree with Michael.

The only sense londonchavez makes is to stop your cycle. Educate yourself before you hurt yourself.

Are you taking an AI? Do you have your pct products?

What are your

Height?
    Weight?
    Bodyfat %?
    Years training?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    without even seeing stats i will agree with the above.

Please stop the cycle and educate yourself before you hurt yourself.

londonchavez, please dont give advice like that.

follow up with back in black

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Londonchadvez please do not continue giving any advice in regards to cycles because you have no clue what you are talking about. If you really want to know why you are wrong then read the sticky notes about hcg if not just stop.

Also without knowing the op's stats the cycle is a bad one. No way should you be using tren .

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Londonchadvez please do not continue giving any advice in regards to cycles because you have no clue what you are talking about. If you really want to know why you are wrong then read the sticky notes about hcg if not just stop.

Also without knowing the op's stats the cycle is a bad one. No way should you be using tren.
    I would have to agree with you on this. Have seen some of his advice. NO TREN first cycle. HCG is a must. To avoid repeating what others have stated just go read this. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

For a lot more answer go to this link and pick out what you want to learn more about. Austinite's Educational Article Database

There is absolutely no real evidence that Hcg is needed while on cycle, what evidence is there that it will actually DO anything? Testosterone will literally compromise the Hcg. If you are shut down and you take Hcg, the hcg might help to keep your natural test active, but as soon as your next injections ester kicks in, it will shut your ass right back down. Now instead of saying, you are wrong, why don't you explain to this man why you are right. There is no real evidence for your claims. It's all bro science and that's a fact. Doctors don't even give you Hcg while on trt, I guess they are stupid and uneducated, considering they are the ones who spend 10 years in college studying the shit.

P.s. If you're shut down, then you're shut down, there is no such thing as more shut down. Either you're shut down or you're not. Your test can be lower than natural due to the compounds, however, you aren't shut down. If you are shit down, Hcg will do nothing until the compounds are inactive or at least almost inactive.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Read this article and see if you still think the same.

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

As for doctors not prescribing it for TRT maybe you should visit our TRT section. You may struggle to get it prescribed on Britains atrociously funded NHS where they are all about saving money though.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Lots of doctors do prescribe hcg for trt. Only old school doctors dont just like the old school doctors tell you to inject once every two weeks or once a month and use the old scale.

Its all a mater of keeping up with the time. That's why they dont use leeches anymore to reduce fevers.

They do prescribe Hcg for the off months of a trt. But I've never seen an instance where they prescribed it for during the cycle. I honestly just think it's bro science. I've never actually seen any facts on the matter, only forums and what people think. I know from a logical standpoint Hcg during cycle makes no sense. It's simply confusing your receptors (not in a good way). If I see facts on the issue, I will gladly change my thoughts, but until then, I can only state my rational opinion and previous experience. I've used Hcg only for post cycle and I've never been let down; however, I did used clomid alongside and nolva as needed. I think the problem is, people do not take enough Hcg on post. I've seen people split a 10000 iu vial for a pct. I use 2 10000 iu vials for a pct, especially if the cycle is aggressive.

Please stop posting crap like this before some newbie follows it and has all kinds of trouble. If your gonna argue this atleast read the thread back in black posted.. that was written by austinite. I do understand why you think hcg should be run during pct only. But thats because your not fully eduacate on how it works. Please read the thread. Also you are wrong dr prescribe hcg the entire time your on trt.

Londonchadvez
    Trt is not a cycle and I have never been off in 5 years but have had a refillable rx for hcg the last 3 years since changing doctors. No bro science just like a lot of people on trt.

Please stop babbling and spouting your nonsense and giving bad advice or just go away.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-28-2014 at 07:28 PM.

Thread Information