Orion 3 is offline New Member

First Cycle Update and Proposed Second Cycle

Hey guys, just wanted to throw an update out there on my first cycle.

Just finished up this for my first:
    Test e 500/wk
    Adex .25/eod
    HCG 500/week

Going to wait a couple weeks and run my nolva and clo pct.

I'm currently going over what I want to run for my second cycle. We'll be on a lean massing phase by then, so not a traditional "bulk" because I get fat too easily, but at least I'll be taking in a lot more food and pushing some decent weight. So, I've bounced around with the idea of introducing one other compound to accompany the test for next cycle, but to be honest, I'd like to just stick to test only for my first 2-3 cycles and milk all I can from that. Then, when need be, start in with the "fun stuff".

What I'm leaning towards now is just another basic cycle of Test cyp. But, I was thinking of maybe running test prop for the first 4 weeks or so, somewhere around 100/eod or something close to that ran concurrently with the test cyp.

My proposal would look like:
    Test cyp 500/wk 1-12
    Test prop 100/eod 1-4
    Adex .25/eod (adjust if need be)
    HCG 500/wk 1-12

Same pct as my first cycle.

What do you guys think about that? I really wanted something to kickstart the cycle off, hence the introduction of prop, but I really didn't want to mess with any other compounds yet, or any orals yet for that matter. Thought about a test/deca combo, and I also thought of maybe a test/eq combo, but I hear so much 50/50 talk on eq. Some love it, some say it doesn't do much at all.

Does this sound like a decent second cycle? Like I said, I'll be on a lean mass phase when I run this. Current stats are: 6', 202lbs., probably around 12% body fat now, maybe slightly less. Diet and training will be completely on point, just like the first time.

Thanks for the knowledge and any input!

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    How about you just stay on test for your first cycle and dont complicated thing so much. You have an AI and HCG so just go with test and then PCT. Its your first time so take it slow.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Just run prop for 8 weeks. 150mg EOD. Run with a good bulking diet and you will be GTG.

Don't forget, during PCT you will need to up your carbs and limit any cardio in an effort to retain your gains.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information