dms10 is offline New Member

Critiques on Test E and Var cycle?

I am 6'0 and weigh 205 with about 15% bf, 23 years old and doing my second injectable cycle. I was wondering what you guys thought about this and if anything should be tweaked.
    1-12 wks 400mg test e once a week
    6-12 wks 50mg anavar ed
    4-12 wks .25mg arimidex eod
    wks 6-12 2 capsules organ shield ed

assuming a proper diet and a proper pct consisting of:
    wks 14-15 40mg nolva ed
    wk 16 20mg nolva ed

Is there anything else you all would recommend as a tweak?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't see any hcg , are you planning on using it? I would split up the tes injections twice a week. Adex .25 eod should be more then enough but we are all different. Your pct could be a little better. I would also include clomid at 100/50/50/50. Not sure about the product you listed to aid with the orals as I have no experience with it. I like liv 52. What are your goals for this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    I don't see any hcg, are you planning on using it? I would split up the tes injections twice a week. Adex .25 eod should be more then enough but we are all different. Your pct could be a little better. I would also include clomid at 100/50/50/50. Not sure about the product you listed to aid with the orals as I have no experience with it. I like liv 52. What are your goals for this cycle?
    Would hcg and clomid really be necessary? I figured a stack like this is mildly androgenic and wouldnt require more than liver support for the orals on cycle as well as the arimidex to help with any sides from the test, would more than nolva be necessary for a relatively mild cycle like this one? And overall my goals are to add at least 10 lbs of lean muscle mass, i realize test e has a fair amount of water retention and so ill probably gain more than 10lbs, but im hoping the anavar will help make the gains as lean as possible

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Do you want want your testicals to shutdown while your on cycle? If not then you should use hCG .

Clomid and nolva work in synergy together. Clomid increases LH production and nolva increases frequency. Nolva also increases clomid's efficiency by making it fight for binding sights. It's in your best interest to use both.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Do you want want your testicals to shutdown while your on cycle? If not then you should use hCG .

Clomid and nolva work in synergy together. Clomid increases LH production and nolva increases frequency. Nolva also increases clomid's efficiency by making it fight for binding sights. It's in your best interest to use both.
    what dose of hcG would you recommend?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    hCG @ 250ui every 3 days, week 1-12 (500iu/week)

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    250 UI twice a week.

its not expensive so it should not hurt your budget.

And you havent said what goal you intend(at least in a clear way) I assume lean gain.
    I would personnally aim for a cut, cause Lets be honest 15% you are on the limit of safe in term of Bodyfat.(IMO you are good to go but the leaner you are the better it is on every aspect(except when you reach under 6% XD))
    but your cycle will be good with added clomid and HCG .

Thread Information