Imperator is offline Junior Member

Steroid vs hgh. how do you know which one you should go for?

Hi everyone.

I was reading an article about how PED use is high for actors and athletes. The article states that some used gear and others used hgh.

It got me thinking what reasons would someone decide to use one substance and not the other.

With that said what are some of the reasons someone would choose gear or hgh.

Thank you

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Most all the HGH you see on the market is crap. Its fake so dont go that way. If you are a movie star you can get a doctor to write you anything and money is not an issue. HGH is not cheap. Do you have any experience with steroids at all? What are your stats and goals? That is the best way to get a solid response on here with your type of question.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Most all the HGH you see on the market is crap. Its fake so dont go that way. If you are a movie star you can get a doctor to write you anything and money is not an issue. HGH is not cheap. Do you have any experience with steroids at all? What are your stats and goals? That is the best way to get a solid response on here with your type of question.
    Your right most HGH out there is no good. Pharma grade is the only way to go is is often pricey.
    You will get much more out of an AAS cycle than an HGH alone cycle. Not even comparable in
    my mind.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Right now, for most, HGH is not a viable option due to almost all is bogus. Therefore, the decision gets a little easier......................

Big Tahl

I have no experience with steroids . I am learning all i can. I am currently on a cut. I was thinking of starting my first cycle when i reach 12%
    6'1
    10 years lifting experience
    232 lbs
    estimate 20-22% i am going on the dexa scan soon to get a more accurate picture of where i am at.

I was just curious with why someone would use one substance over the other. I apologize if my question was very broad.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Your right most HGH out there is no good. Pharma grade is the only way to go is is often pricey.
    You will get much more out of an AAS cycle than an HGH alone cycle. Not even comparable in
    my mind.
    Thank you for you input.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Right now, for most, HGH is not a viable option due to almost all is bogus. Therefore, the decision gets a little easier......................
    That makes sense. Thank you Roman.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperator View Post
    Big Tahl

I have no experience with steroids . I am learning all i can. I am currently on a cut. I was thinking of starting my first cycle when i reach 12%
    6'1
    10 years lifting experience
    232 lbs
    estimate 20-22% i am going on the dexa scan soon to get a more accurate picture of where i am at.

I was just curious with why someone would use one substance over the other. I apologize if my question was very broad.
    I think that you should read this first. It is well written and will tell you most all the information that you need to know about starting a first cycle. Here it is My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Blog Entries
    Test is the best way to start out. Take thinks slow and set goals. I can not stress that a proper goal plan and realistic exception, You will need a good AI which is easy to find, like on AR-R , and HCG . I think you are doing it right by asking questions. Most here will tell you to read and educate yourself. With the internet there is no need for "bro-science" when you have experts on this site that want to help. Here is another great link that will have most other links that will answer tons of questions. Austinite's Educational Article Database

Stick around and lean as much as you can. Dont fell like you cant ask questions and find other places on the site are very informative. There is also a few for us degenerates to hand out and BS over randoms stuff.

Test is the best way to start out. Take thinks slow and set goals. I can not stress that a proper goal plan and realistic exception, You will need a good AI which is easy to find, like on AR-R , and HCG . I think you are doing it right by asking questions. Most here will tell you to read and educate yourself. With the internet there is no need for "bro-science" when you have experts on this site that want to help. Here is another great link that will have most other links that will answer tons of questions. Austinite's Educational Article Database

Stick around and lean as much as you can. Dont fell like you cant ask questions and find other places on the site are very informative. There is also a few for us degenerates to hand out and BS over randoms stuff.
    Thank you tahl this is very helpful. For some reason i thought a good AI would be difficult to get just like gear. Are AI legal in america?

Thread Information