buddy13 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Test - Prop Cycle advice....back to basics..

I have decided to go all basic on my 3rd cycle. My first was a test prop (100mg EOD) 10 week & for my second cycle around 5 months ago I did a 10 week course of Test prop (100mg EOD) +Eq (200mg E4D). I noticed strength increases on both of them but mainly AAS have been a great recovery aid. I always felt like I am ready for my next hard session.

On my first cycle I did not use HCG . I was shut down (no libido, weak erections) for 1-2 weeks after I finished my cycle. Thankfully that did not happen on my second cycle. Could that be because I included HCG or was it because of the added Eq?

I now want to start my next cycle. I am going to try and work more on seeing appreciable results on my body composition while keeping same mass and also to help with my training intensity (I feel sore and sometimes lethargic with all these hard sessions).

Normally we do a 10-12 week training camp before a fight but I have been offered to fight 1 month from now and am taking this opportunity. I will propose two cycles, could you tell me which cycle would you recommend in this case?

Stats:

- 29 years old 5’10 / 72kg / approx. 14% body fat
    - Sports: Boxing
    - Diet: Clean 2000-2300 cals/day of 40/30/30 pro/carbs/fat split into 3 small meals and 3 snacks
    - Training intensity: 6-7 days a week (twice/ day for 4 or 5 of these days) doing cardio, weights, circuits etc...

CYCLE A: 10 week cycle as below:

- Test Prop 100mg: EOD Weeks 1-10
    - Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg: EOD Weeks 1-11
    - HCG 250iu: Twice / Weeks 6-11
    - Animal Pak Multi Vits: ED Weeks 1-14
    - Omega 3 Fish oil: ED Weeks 1-14
    - Chitosamine + Chondroitin + MSM: ED Weeks 1-14

OR

CYCLE B: 8 week cycle as below:

- Test Prop 150mg: EOD Weeks 1-8
    - Aromasin (Exemestane) 12.5mg: EOD Weeks 1-9
    - HCG 250iu: Twice / Weeks 5-10
    - Animal Pak Multi Vits: ED Weeks 1-12
    - Omega 3 Fish oil: ED Weeks 1-12
    - Chitosamine + Chondroitin + MSM: ED Weeks 1-12

Same PCT Protocol for Cycle A or Cycle B:

PCT (Start 1 week after last Test Prop injection):

- Nolva (40mg ED for 1 week then 20mg for another 3 weeks)
    - Clomid (100mg ED for 1 week then 50mg for another 3 weeks)
    - ZMA
    - D-Aspartic acid natural test booster

I would HAVE to keep my 72 kg but gain muscle and lose fat so I will be around 8% or so fat with increased power & endurance.

Now help me out guys…

1) Which cycle would you recommend?
    2) Does higher dosage of Cycle B increase the chance I have the dreaded shut down once again as I had on my first cycle?
    3) I cannot go up in weight. Will I have problems keeping my weight if I go for Cycle B (due to increased dosage)?

Thanks lots for your help. I read a lot but any good advice coming from this forum is very appreciated .

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Aromasin should be ed not eod. Start pct 3 days after last prop shot. Diet will dictate what you gain or lose. If you are looking to not put on weight and keep your muscle while shedding a few pounds then why not go with 100 mgs eod for 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Aromasin should be ed not eod. Start pct 3 days after last prop shot. Diet will dictate what you gain or lose. If you are looking to not put on weight and keep your muscle while shedding a few pounds then why not go with 100 mgs eod for 8 weeks.
    I know that it is supposed to be ED but I never got any gyno or estrogen effects using that dose EOD (not much water retention, no sensitive nipples etc…). Also I read somewhere (I think it was ‘Anabolics’ book) that even after 48 hours this AI is still doing much of its job. Is that ok or am I still asking for trouble in any way?

You are correct due to short ester. I will start PCT 3 days after last Test Prop shot as instructed.

I also think that as you advised I better stick to 100mg EOD so as not to have trouble with weight. Thanks lots for reply.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Just because you didn't notice any physical effects of high E levels doesn't prove anything. The only way to truly know is to have BW.

Aromasin is very effective at lowering E levels. At the same time it is a mild AI, so it's difficult to lower your E levels too much.

Just because you didn't notice any physical effects of high E levels doesn't prove anything. The only way to truly know is to have BW.

Aromasin is very effective at lowering E levels. At the same time it is a mild AI, so it's difficult to lower your E levels too much.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    why don't u throw anavar in there as well? I do BJJ and when I was on 60mg var I was a monster. I call it the Caption America drug.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    I just got off 60mg of var ed
    I got leaner but i did 1800 cal clean diet 1 hr hiit
    1 hr weight and all kind of other supp
    Like green tea extract keto7 etc
    I think var is overrated i did not get crazy strong
    I think i got weaker so each and every one is different

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Thanks for reply. Ok lets say that I do get a slightly high Estrogen level with my planned 12.5 EOD dosage...but as long as there are no physical effects what are the consequences?

I have heard that a little estrogen might actually help you (not too much of course). Just asking...

Yes E is important in males because it contributes to mood, libido, insulin , weight control. Like anything in life, too much E is not good.

Hypothetically if you did have high E levels and didn't know it would increase your chance of having negative health effects later on in life.

Aromatase levels should be kept within clinical ranges because high E levels have been lined to cancer, infertility due to low sperm count, and circulatory problems such as heart disease.

Yes E is important in males because it contributes to mood, libido, insulin , weight control. Like anything in life, too much E is not good.

Hypothetically if you did have high E levels and didn't know it would increase your chance of having negative health effects later on in life.

Aromatase levels should be kept within clinical ranges because high E levels have been lined to cancer, infertility due to low sperm count, and circulatory problems such as heart disease.
    Many thanks for reply. I have been reading the book 'Anabolics' and really enjoying it...have read that too low or too high of ANY hormone is not good so will make sure to keep estrogen in check.

Cant wait to start my new cycle! Awaiting on the prop as we speak....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Quote Originally Posted by buddy13 View Post
    Thanks for reply. Ok lets say that I do get a slightly high Estrogen level with my planned 12.5 EOD dosage...but as long as there are no physical effects what are the consequences?

I have heard that a little estrogen might actually help you (not too much of course). Just asking...
    I agree with numbere. I had no physical sides of high E2 on cycle except for not very good gains. I got bloodwork done and found my E2 was almost 379 and my total test was only around 1400 when it should have been over 3000. Another time my E2 was 295, range 7.6-42.6 and total test was 736, range 348 - 1197

High E2 will crush your Testosterone so your gains will be effected.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-02-2014 at 05:30 AM.

Thread Information