tice1212 is offline Productive Member

Would 4 week cycling be beneficial?(VETS)

Ok before everyone kills me on this, let me explain: So their is a couple of factors that I'm going off of right now that I think 4 week cycles could work magic.. Obviously this cycle would be for someone that has done a several cycles before. (3 cycles minimum)

1. With test only cycle you have to be on cycle for 8-12 wks. Which means that your shut down for a long period of time. Which could make it hard to recover you're natural test levels.
    *Test P: 8 weeks minimum
    *Test E & C: 10 weeks minimum

2. Ur able to run more cycles during the year (52 Weeks). Cycle + PCT = Time Off
    For Example:
    *Test E & C Cycle (10 wk) + PCT (4 wk) = 14 wk off until next cycle: So all together 28 wk
    1 Full Cycles a yr (28 wk) but the second cycle follows into the next year by 4 wk

*Test P Cycle (8 wk) + PCT (4 wk) = 12 off until next cycle: So All together 24 wk
    2 Full Cycles a yr (48 wk) With 8 weeks left in that year so you can run a third cycle into the next year.

*4 weeks blast (4 wk) + PCT (4 wk) = 8 off until next cycle: So All together 16 wk
    3 Full Cycles a yr (48 wk) With 8 weeks left in that year so you can run a forth cycle into the next year.

Example Cycle:
    1-4 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    1-4 HGC 250x2 wk
    1-4 Arimidex .25mg EOD (adjust as needed)
    1-4 (Fill in the blank any oral compound)
    Oral Examples: (Methyltrienolone = Oral Tren )(Dimethyltestosterone = Bolasterone)(Halotestin )(Methyl-1-Testosterone = M1T)(Methandienone = Dianabol )(Methasterone = Superdrol)(Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone = Turinabol ) **I know there is much more orals but I don't want list them all

PCT Protocol: 5-8 Wk
    C @75 50 50 50
    N @40 20 20 20

Liver Protection:
    NAC and AR-R UDCA (Unsure about dosage)

IN NO WAY IM I SAYING THIS CYCLE IS PROPPER OR SHOULD EVEN BE CONSIDERED.
    This post is mainly to see what you guys think and if it could work....

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't see much to gain unless you blast and cruise but even then 4 weeks seems like a waste to me.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    i dont like what you have laid out.

However,

Marcus has some threads on short blast cycles. the key is the prime before the cycle.

do some searching, Marcus makes alot of sense in his posts on this very subject.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That was a popular idea years back doing 2 to 4 week cycles but after doing some research on them I was told that they really aren't that productive and that a 6 week blast is the least amount of time a cycle should be planned. Paul Borrenson(I think that is the spelling of his last name) wrote some articles on this. They were in the stickies I thought. Marcus is the man when it comes to that stuff, maybe he will chime in.

The only reason i though of this is because i see some my people getting big off of these Pro hormones and these things are only being run for 4 weeks... Plus they don't run test with them... So i just figured it could be a good idea to run the real stuff on a 4 wk cycle... Thanks for the comments men
    Last edited by tice1212; 05-29-2014 at 03:40 PM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Pro hormones. It's all bloat and will soon pass.
    Your theory sounds like a hormone roller coaster.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Yes ur right maybe doing 3 cycles a year would be a bad idea... But what about the concept. I read Marcus 30 day blast cycling (btw great write up. Thank u) My concept is pretty similar but instead of using higher dosage of injectables, use an oral compound.. Marcus can u please shed some light on this subject with what u think.. Thanks bro

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    i knew you would like those threads.

alot of great reading by Marcus and alot of other Older members.

rplante7 is offline Junior Member
    One way to find out if it works for you is to try it

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Could not have said it better!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No one on this site is ever going to tell you to run an oral of any sort without using tes as a base. The blasts are effective tools so I have been told but most of the guys who do them are adavanced users who really know there bodies and the compounds they are using. You arent taking into consideration the possible sides you could encounter.....then what. I am 44 and have run probably a dozen cycles and I still dont think I know enough to blast.......and I am ok with it.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I would replace the test prop by TNE If I wanted to do 4 weeks.

The only use I see would be for a fast cut. on someone cruising and blasting. 4 weeks for gaining muscle... is pretty damn short.
    Youll gain some weight, but It wont worth all the trouble.

Example: you want to drop 2% before summer and you are late on your shedule, Pop all the fast acting stuff you have and jump on a treadmill.

But if you count on PCT the few gains you would have mades would be thrown away.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I wouldn't run it

Thread Information