Goodfella1118 is offline New Member

Clen and fat loss

So I wanna drop some weight b4 my first cycle in the fall , I am dieting but it is extremely hard for me to lose weight , I do about 45 min cardio a day , wanted to possibly try some clen to help me burn some more bodyfat , I'm 5'9 around 220 , pretty muscular but stil holding a lot of bf if I drop my calories per day any lower I won't be able to move hard enough to really finish a work out? Any recommendations would be appreciated . I've been lifting most of my life currently 32 started when I was 16 for football. I've do some powerlifting so lifting isn't new fir me but dieting sucks!! Lol

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you can't get to 15% body fat or lower with out the use of stimulants then you are not ready for AAS. If you want to maximize the effect of AAS then you need to have enough self discipline to get your diet and training to a respectable level before you begin cycling.

I would advise you to go to the diet and nutrition forum and read all the sticky threads.

My training is not the problem , and your right I'm not ready that's why I'm here , my problem is when I cut my calories down more then what I'm doing I'm getting symptoms of hypoglycemia dizziness, sweating and such. , but blood work says everything is normal . So my question is will clen help push me through this diet platue I could be at 15-17%

Clean is not the answer for your problem, its your diet. If you don't learn how to eat correctly now then you will not get the results you want from AAS.

So how do I combat the hypoglycemic symptoms without adding in more calories , not tryin to give u a hard time , I am dieting I have dropped weight but problem is when i lower my calories more then what I am I get these symptoms , maybe need to tweak my carb intake more ?

Its fine bro, no beef here.

To be honest I'm not sure what's causing your hypoglycemic symptoms. I do know that you will have the best chance of finding out by moving this thread to the diet and nutrition section of this forum.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Believe me If your diet isnt in check, clen won't do shit. Done it, seen it. It just dont do jack! except risking issue, and a heart racing.

Get to the nutrition section and tell us what your diet looks like so we can help you adjusting it.

About the hypoglycemic thing, Just FVCKING EAT CARBS! Carbs arent your enemy. ketogenic diet are not suit for everyone and the real magic of keto is the appetite control due to high fat and protein. (plus the reduce water retention due to carbs... but its water not fat)

Just remplace some fat with carbs find the ratio of prots carbs and fat that control your appetite and make you stick to it.
    as long as you are in a caloric deficit you lose fat. plain and simple.

You actual diet do not work, then change it.

I personnally need carbs to be human, 1 weeks without carbs and my performance go to hell and im a walking dead(damn the fourth season was bad!!!) So I eat high carbs moderate prot low fat. with a Intermittante fasting pattern. because the less I eat the easier it is for me. So when I eat I can eat a huge meal and get full belly and be fine with it for hours.

I tried many ways and thats the one that works for me. find the way that suits your need. You need carbs eat carbs.

Ok I'll head to the diet nutrition section and yes it was a bad walking dead season!

Thread Information