Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bigshotvictoria

Thread: 1st cycle D-bol/HGH wondering about Test... and PCT

Majeso is offline New Member

1st cycle D-bol/HGH wondering about Test... and PCT

Hello all I am brand new to this site as a members but for sometime have read many threads here. I have spent a lot of time researching steroids over the 3-4 months from the science to the chit chat. Along side my is wife so that things I may miss or not understand she has my back. Now on with it.......

About 5 weeks ago I started a "Legal Steroid " cycle from CrazyMass that includes their alternatives to Dianobol, Decka, Trenbalone, and Testosterone Maxx -Test Tone-. To be honest I have had what I would call very good results. Combined with Amplified XXL weight gainer shakes. I have gained about 13lbs (flux daily -/+ 2). Its all bean very lean muscle gain with what appears to be little to no water retention.

I am currently 5'7 160lbs 32y/o

Next week I am going to switch over to 5 week cycle of Oral D-bol (not a alternative) and Injectable HGH. I intent to intake 10mg of D-bol along with 1 IU of HGH daily for 2 weeks then 20mg/2iu for week 3 then back down to 10mg/1iu for the last 2 weeks. I have Liquid Test (expired to honest) but am wondering if I can avoid it. I know I will get a lot D-bol with no Test is pointless. However I am wanting to use a Test booster instead for example the Testosterone Maxx. This is the area I am hoping to get feed back about

Post Cycle I intend to go back to the cycle of "Legal Steroids " from CrazyMass that including alternatives Dianobol, Decka, Trenbalone, and Testosterone Maxx for 3 to 4 weeks tapering off. After that I will decide what's next.

Any input would be awesome, thank you

altered genetics is offline Associate Member
    No you need test. And if you don't no this by now with all your " research" you obviously don't no enough to use steroids . The dbol will shut down your natural test, meaning you NEED synthetic test to replace it. I mean unless you wanna feel like a bitch and practically cry yourself to sleep every night. And what about your pct, ai, and hcg ?

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Majeso View Post
    Hello all I am brand new to this site as a members but for sometime have read many threads here. I have spent a lot of time researching steroids over the 3-4 months from the science to the chit chat. Along side my is wife so that things I may miss or not understand she has my back. Now on with it.......

About 5 weeks ago I started a "Legal Steroid " cycle from CrazyMass that includes their alternatives to Dianobol, Decka, Trenbalone, and Testosterone Maxx -Test Tone-. To be honest I have had what I would call very good results. Combined with Amplified XXL weight gainer shakes. I have gained about 13lbs (flux daily -/+ 2). Its all bean very lean muscle gain with what appears to be little to no water retention.

I am currently 5'7 160lbs 32y/o

Next week I am going to switch over to 5 week cycle of Oral D-bol (not a alternative) and Injectable HGH. I intent to intake 10mg of D-bol along with 1 IU of HGH daily for 2 weeks then 20mg/2iu for week 3 then back down to 10mg/1iu for the last 2 weeks. I have Liquid Test (expired to honest) but am wondering if I can avoid it. I know I will get a lot D-bol with no Test is pointless. However I am wanting to use a Test booster instead for example the Testosterone Maxx. This is the area I am hoping to get feed back about

Post Cycle I intend to go back to the cycle of "Legal Steroids " from CrazyMass that including alternatives Dianobol, Decka, Trenbalone, and Testosterone Maxx for 3 to 4 weeks tapering off. After that I will decide what's next.

Any input would be awesome, thank you
    I appreciate that you have put such an emphasis on researching before acting. It is with that in mind that I tell you this; you're not there yet. I mean to be blunt so as to not sugar coat it, but I say that with the utmost respect. From what you have written it would appear as though you still haven't a firm grasp on the basics of AAS use, ie.. test only for the first (and then some) cycle, always test base, etc...

To help you get started with the best foot farward, I would suggest jumping into the education forum, and begin reading stickies such as "how to build your first cycle" (sorry, it's called something similar to that). In the meantime, at 160lbs you certainly have a lot of room to grow quite easily (relative, I know) without anabolics. Take this time to do so, one of the biggest problems first timers have is using AAS before their connective tissue is trained enough. AAS will make your muscles strengthen incredibly quickly, leaving your tendons and ligaments still at beginner strength. This is a recipe for injury. The last thing you want is a lower lumbar sprain and suppressed HPTA function, just watching those delicious gains fly off of you. This will give you time to REALLY research (not that you haven't been already).

Finally, stick around! Don't be afraid to post. No question is dumb (although you may get a friendly ribbing for them). Talk, interact, and learn. Everyone here has something to offer, so ask away!!!!
    songdog likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I totally agree with the above bro.Plz do more research before you cycle.Beacuse you can really mess yourself up.

Goodfella1118 is offline New Member
    Hgh for first cycle pretty agressive no ?

Unrealone is offline Junior Member
    this is going to be a harsh thread.... i really dont know where to start, but i will try...

if you are going to go with dbol , you MUST run some sort of Test with it...running a powerful oral, without test, is a nightmare of an idea... and dont forget that when running the oral, you must take some sort of liver protection... Liv52, milk thistle . etc... but in reality, and i think most agree, Test only, for your first cycle, is the best way to go

i thought you have been doing research, so why on earth have you wasted money on a months worth of HGH is beyond me... you might as well inject water, because you are going to get the same result... HGH needs to be run for a long time (5-6month minimum) to get any results at all... if you havent bought the HGH yet, dont...you are only wasting money... invest in some up to date Test, hcg and aromasin ...

no need to go back to the crazymass junk when you are done ...again, who in the world filled your head with this? do some research on proper pct.. pick up some nolvadex and clomid ...

im sure i missed a lot, but there will be others to pick up my slack... goodluck
    Last edited by Unrealone; 05-30-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You may have done alot of research but unfortunately not in the right places. Steroid alternatives which are not actual anabolic steroids are a bit of a grey area in that they have questionable muscle building properties. We discuss real anabolic steroid cycles and how to do them as safely as possible. Dbol as you have been informed is an actual AAS and should be run with Tes to provide optimal results and health safety. If you do not plan on using tes then do yourself a huge favor and dont run an all oral cycle as your results will be disappointing and you also need to do some research on a proper pct if you are planning on running a legit AAS cycle.

Thread Information