Thread: cycle help

mmp
    mmp is offline New Member

cycle help

hey guys quick question going to run my nexy cycle of sus, anadrol , and paraboln. Ive been told to run the anadrol for only 5 weeks then parabolan for the 5 weeks, all while sus for 10. others have told me to run all 3 for 10 weeks anyone have a suggestion

mmp
    mmp is offline New Member
    stats are 24yrs old 175lbs about 8% body fat. the amounts of steroids would be first suggestion 50mg/day of anadrol for 3 weeks then 100mg/day for 2 weeks and 200mg/ week of parabolan for 5 weeks. or 50mg/day of anadrol for 10weeks and 100mg/week of parabolan for 10 weeks. all while 500mg of sus for 10 weeks.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'd say none if you are asking these questions. You're gonna need a lot more knowledge.

Height?
    Cycle history?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

sportsman23 is offline Junior Member
    I would just run anadrol for 4 weeks and then parabolan and sust for 12

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Even though it sounds likely it's his first cycle? Anadrol only for 4 weeks? Thanks for the input, please move along.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Othello is offline Member
    whats wrong with sust alone mate? why do people insist on all those crazy combinations??? I swear to you that yuo can get by with just test on your first 5 or 6 cycles if your diet is good and your workouts intense enough and your PCT is well aligned.

also make sure you wait enough time between cycles...the usual period is time off = time on + pct. Say you ran a cyce for 12 weeks, thats like 3 months. a month of PCT that's 4 months. so you would need to wait four months between cycles. ( I multiply it by two so that I end up running a cycle every year. gains are good. keep most and most importantly you dont **** up your system.

just my 2 c

Thread Information