Placebro is offline Junior Member

UGL vs HG Questions

So I'm planning for my first cycle in a year (just waiting to get a little older) and have already got gen-shi test e. I have however found a way to acquire Schering Test E, which I believe is human grade. Would I have substantially better gains if I got the human grade?

Side note Already have hcg and source for adex, clomid, and nolvadex .

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    There's mixed reviews on Genshi. Have u looked at the ugl section? I would say go with HG if its availabe

Placebro is offline Junior Member
    Is it across the board mixed or just because it is faked more? I'm sure you've seen more than I have, but when I was looking it was more faked but the stuff from them was on point. I have a source that I know is 100% for sure gen-shi.

Does the body respond differently like on the first cycle where like you could gain more weight if you did HG the first time as opposed to UGL? Like if I did the Gen Shi for the first cycle and did HG another cycle would I be losing out on something that I could never get another chance at? Like would my body be less receptive to it or something?

Blog Entries
    it really comes down to if the gen-shi was under dosed or not as you know the human grade is going to be spot on for dosing accuracy...if its not underdosed then you should get similar results using either...

I think there are two factors to UGL. 1) is the Test under dosed? 2) is the quality of the raw Test powder high quality? There are different grades of raw Test powders out there. I've brewed some that was awesome quality and one in particular that was awful. It hurt like a muther going in and left red welts after. I think the reputation of the UGL or any lab making/selling the gear is the only thing you can count on. Even at that, you're still taking a gamble unless you're getting pharma grade Test.

Thread Information