• 1 Post By derekkpapa1
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By EasyDoesIt

Thread: Tbol only cycle?

killatrilla is offline New Member

Question Tbol only cycle?

Hey guys. Im 22, 5'9'' at 165. My diet and training are on point. I want to start my first cycle, and I want to do a Tbol only cycle because I have the MPB gene and am really afraid of hair-loss. I mean I wont mind it when im nearing 30 but at 22 no way.I know its strongly recommended to use test as a base for any cycle, but Ive read many threads on tbol only cycles and most were successful.

I looking to do a 5 week cycle of 40-60mg a week. So..
    Ive read a lot of people saying that you will not keep your gains on an oral only cycle, but Ive also read from many threads about people who actually did a t-bol only cycle and kept most of their gains no problem. Any input of keeping my gains?

Also since this will shut down my some of my natural test, should I take HCG during the cycle (which will tell my body to turn on my natural production)? Ive also read that will good pct people were able to bring their test levels back to normal and plus some no problem with tbol only.

Also, would 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off work with a tbol only cycle? I read that somewhere not sure what to think about that?

Im look to gain a keepable 10-15 off this cycle. Can i expect that? If so, can I expect the same gains on my a second cycle?

I would appreciate any help and advice. Especially from people who have done tbol only cycles. Thanks!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys. Im 22, 5'9'' at 165. My diet and training are on point.

^^^^^^ sorry your diet is not on point with those stats.

You need to learn how to bulk clean and eat problem before any steroids .
    You have a lot of natural potential so visit nutrition section and post up your full diet and let the diet gurus adjusted it.
    lovbyts likes this.

thanks for not answering a single question?

Tbol only cycle is not recommended. Primarily because Tbol will shut you down and cause a lot of water retention. You will make fast gains but when the cycle's over you're shut down and you'll lose most of your gains. Your body needs to maintain a constant endogenous level of Test to run a number of systems in your body. There is also no guarantee that a Tbol only cycle will not have your hair falling out either.

What if i ran just 250mg of test a week? Would that be enough to keep me from shutting down?

Quote Originally Posted by killatrilla View Post
    Hey guys. Im 22, 5'9'' at 165. My diet and training are on point. I want to start my first cycle, and I want to do a Tbol only cycle because I have the MPB gene and am really afraid of hair-loss. I mean I wont mind it when im nearing 30 but at 22 no way.I know its strongly recommended to use test as a base for any cycle, but Ive read many threads on tbol only cycles and most were successful.

Ive read a lot of people saying that you will not keep your gains on an oral only cycle, but Ive also read from many threads about people who actually did a t-bol only cycle and kept most of their gains no problem. Any input of keeping my gains?
    That's one of the reasons a oral only cycle is foolish

Also since this will shut down my some of my natural test, should I take HCG during the cycle (which will tell my body to turn on my natural production)? Ive also read that will good pct people were able to bring their test levels back to normal and plus some no problem with tbol only.
    That's great idea I will copy this for future reference

Also, would 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off work with a tbol only cycle? I read that somewhere not sure what to think about that?
    That's another great idea---Did you read past the part where you should be over 25 and test as a base for any cycle

Im look to gain a keepable 10-15 off this cycle. Can i expect that? If so, can I expect the same gains on my a second cycle?

No problem you may even get up till 20 pounds and I am sure you will keep it all

I would appreciate any help and advice. Especially from people who have done tbol only cycles. Thanks!
    Hope that answers your questions
    Last edited by derekkpapa1; 06-01-2014 at 06:41 PM.

Clearly....

michael30 is offline Member
    You said you would appreciate any advice or help!!! He just gave you the safest advice, which was not what you wanted to hear. Also we advocate safe use of aas on this site. 22 is too young to use.
    Last edited by michael30; 06-01-2014 at 11:42 PM.

I understand that im just annoyed because it was useless advice, he is assuming my diet is not on point when it actually is. And thanks I know 22 is a bit young. But i willing to take the risk. So heres the point, I AM going to be taking them no matter what, so basically I just need people to give me advice on ACTUALLY using these steroids . Specifically about this tbol only cycle which I am most likely doing. So telling me not to do it is no help at all.

Killa in all seriousness, whats the rush? Why not wait until your 25. Where the risks are not as high. An in the mean time stick around, learn and build as much as you can naturally. So when the time comes you can be one of the guys that do it right and maintain all there gains!!

You misunderstood what derek said about your diet. He didnt mean you dont know how to eat healthy!!!!! He meant you dont know how to eat to grow and get big naturally

Well the rush is that these are my prime years. And I want to enjoy the gains now you know. Im not going to be able to enjoy being shredded as much when Im 30 plus with a family.

Sorry for being a d-ick but..
    your at a good spot man don't mess yourself up by doing things wrong.
    -Concentrate right now on your diet (post full diet with break down in nutrition section)
    -do more research stay active on board here and learn
    -change up your training
    -get to natural limits
    -learn how to properly cut/bulk
    -fine out where to get blood work and learn what you are reading

There's a lot more I am missing.

I actually do know how to bulk tho! I weighed in at 130 a year ago

Im kinda hitting a plateau and I want to use the tbol to push me to the 185-190 mark. And just stay as shredded as possible at that point

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    What if i ran just 250mg of test a week? Would that be enough to keep me from shutting down?
    This would actually be a much better plan. However, I would agree that you should wait a while, bulk up naturally and let your body finish maturing.
    35 lbs in a year are newbie gains. It will be harder from here on out. Not impossible though.

I also forgot to add, any dose of any anabolics will shut you down. Period. You have to replace (at a minimum) your natural supply. Anything after that will put you above and beyond.

This is why blood work and a proper pct is vital to a successful cycle (and making/keeping gains)

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I want to comment but my sides hurt to much from laughing at the pure immaturity of the OP and typical blind ambition but poor judgment.

At this rate when you reach 30 you will be spending your time at the doctors office trying to fix your ed issues and other problems you wont be smart enough to associate with your poor discussions in your 20s and not listening to others with more experience instead of enjoying life.

Good luck with your decision. FYI 22, 5'9'' at 165 is not hitting a plateau, it's POOR diet 100% How do I know, because when I was 22, 5' 8" I weighted 165 max working out 6 days a week, almost 2 hrs a day and I though I had a good diet.

You have a ton of resources literally at your finger tips. Dont be another dumb ass statistic and use a little bit of the gray mater between your ears. Listen to what they are telling you and get your skinny ass into the nutrition center.
    thisAngelBites likes this.

I dont give a shit what YOU were like when your 22. Im DIFFERENT and my DIET is FINE. I can bulk and keep bulking if I want. Do you understand? But I Dont want to add any more FAT. I want to add Pure MUSCLE. And seeing my goals are to be 185 and shredded I Think now is a good time to hop on the gear brah. YEAH im 22 but wtf you act like its forbidden to hop on steriods at that age when in fact most people start doing them at that age or younger. I already understand that my body will develop until 25 and steriods can mess that up, but IM willing to take the risk like MANY other people did before me and turned out FINE. All im trying to do at this point is do a cycle that will keep my hairloss at a minimum. And thats why ime trying to get info on doing this TBOL ONLY cycle the safest.

ALSO you are saying im too skinny, but UNDERSTAND Im not doing steriods to look like the ****ing HULK, I to be a shredded 185 im only 20 pounds away from

ONce again, My DIET is FINE.
    and I WILL get proper BLOODWORK and PCT

Let me say it again. 22, 5'9'' at 165 Your diet is fine.

RaginCajun likes this.

Keep laughing your just being ignorant...I have put on 35 pounds lifting natural. Like I stated I USE to be 130. I clearly had to have my diet on point to do that....is it CLEAR enough yet? I can keep bulking natural if I want but I WANT to ADD PURE MUSCLE.....hence the steroids . The "RULE" is at 5 9 you want to be 175 to hop on the gear...im 165! Im right there. CLEAR ENOUGH YET?

Yup it's clear. Dbol only cycle. 5' 9" 165 and diet is spot on.

HAHAHA YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. SORRY FOR MAKING YOU LOOK DUMB.THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ASSUME. And TBOL*

OH yeah Tbol BIG difference. Thats much better.
    Yup not much to say, to busy laughing still. Something about the young and dumb keep coming to mind. Dont bother listening to anyone because none of us know what we are talking about. Obviously you know best and I'm sure you will be schooling all of us soon enough.

After you are done why not do a couple more oral only cycles then you can buy stock in dialysis.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

I wouldn't advice doing any cycle it will be wasted because your diet and training cant support any new tissue, so after the cycle ends you will slowly lose all the gains. Its also stupid running a tbol only cycle,
    At your age you should use what you got naturally rather than shutting down your natural test, you don't want issues with your test at your age.
    Forget steroids and build a base from natural training and concentrate on your diet for the next couple of yrs, you will be in a better position then.
    A lot of your posts show your immaturity so if you come on a site and ask questions regarding steroids to guys who have been using longer than you have been alive I would listen and take note.
    Check out our diet section and also the training forum you will learn loads.
    RaginCajun likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Keep laughing your just being ignorant...I have put on 35 pounds lifting natural. Like I stated I USE to be 130. I clearly had to have my diet on point to do that....is it CLEAR enough yet? I can keep bulking natural if I want but I WANT to ADD PURE MUSCLE.....hence the steroids. The "RULE" is at 5 9 you want to be 175 to hop on the gear...im 165! Im right there. CLEAR ENOUGH YET?
    your rule?

Well if anyone else wants to actually answers my question, thatd be great....

Its a widely accepted rule dumbass do your research. Anyway im not gonna reply to anyone else that doesn't actually answers my questions.

Its a widely accepted rule by dumbasses. Anyway im not gonna reply to anyone else that doesn't actually answers my questions.
    Let me fix that for you Above

Well that's good to know. Bye then.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-02-2014 at 09:49 AM.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Its a widely accepted rule dumbass do your research. Anyway im not gonna reply to anyone else that doesn't actually answers my questions.
    widely accepted rule from whom?

Your mom

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    @killatrilla When you come on a site like this demanding answers from people who do not believe in doing what you want to do, you're not going to get them to agree with you because you want it. You have the right to do anything you want, but advice here is given based on safety as a general rule. How can they advise you when it's not their belief that it's the right thing to do? Your crying out to reach what you want and so far it's not here. If you put on the type of tissue you are talking about in a short time period, then have enough discipline to press on. I see your post that you need it now and don't want to wait till your thirty. To me that is a joke, but it is somewhat typical of younger generations attitude. Don't take it wrong when i say that's a joke, but i trained all my life for years and didn't really start on anything till my 50's. I am speaking not just weight training either. But for you to demand answers and at the age of 22 because your in a hurry, just shows lack of discipline to push and train differently to break plateaus. Because if you are in that state of mind now, i guarantee you will end up being married to gear and the test issue won't be a problem anymore, you will want all you can get. I don't respond a lot to these type of posts anymore because they show up a lot and the end result is the same. They are back on here wanting to know why they can;t get their package working and they have a hot gf and she is ready to dump him blah, blah, blah. But if you want to do it, that's your choice, if your looking for acceptance of what you want to do just to have confirmation your GTG, i'm sure somewhere out there you will find them. I am not familiar with most of the forums, but for the most part, the guys and girls that stick around here are giving proper advice. So your just not going to get that advice your looking for from someone that knows what they are talking about around here. Good luck!
    lovbyts and thisAngelBites like this.

If you've done so much research, why are you here looking for advice? And why won't you listen to the advice you've been given?

If you want to cycle before you're ready, for God's sake do a proper first cycle (TEST ONLY). It's "common knowledge" , as you like to say.

But if you put on that kind of lean mass already, you CAN put on 20 more. You're 22. you're at the peak testosterone levels of your life. Take advantage of that.

easydoestit...good post man

sorry for being an asshole just frustrating with where my life is at right now and taking it out on you guys.....SO lets say your diet and training are perfect, you guys are saying is just plain not safe to do steroids at 22 what so ever?

And yeah test only first cycle..i know i know..i just dont want to lose my hair!!!! And grasping at straws for an alternative

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killatrilla
    And yeah test only first cycle..i know i know..i just dont want to lose my hair!!!! And grasping at straws for an alternative
    I would wait. Lots of time ahead of you. I trained naturally for 3 1/2 years, 6 days a week before starting a first cycle at 40 and I was training since I was your age playing semi-pro hockey before taking time off to pursue medicine (just never touched steroids that young).

There are a lot of side effects, some worse that hair loss that you should consider.

Don't be in such a rush. You can still make great gains. Build your foundation. Take it all the way before you try your hand at steroids in a few more years. Don't let your impatience get the better of you and potentially cause problems you may one day regret.

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sorry for being an asshole just frustrating with where my life is at right now and taking it out on you guys.....SO lets say your diet and training are perfect, you guys are saying is just plain not safe to do steroids at 22 what so ever?
    No it really is not and don't listen to other young guys in the gym who are using heavily. They will never tell you the problems they are having. I have younger guys tell me what they can do about "PE" "ED" and they are in their early 20's. Funny thing is they don't even look that good. They don't compete in bodybuilding but think they may get looks from women, but they can't hang on to the one they have because things do not work. Those are the kind of problem's MUSCLE INK is probably talking about. I was in the best physical and athletic shape of my life in my mid to late 30's with nothing but a lot of working out and drive along with a good diet. Re evaluate diet and training methods. Do as much reading and learning as you can, we all keep learning. You will be happeir with yourself at the young age and not developing a dependancy. The more discipline you develop as you are young it will carry on and set good habits for the future.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    give it few more yrs n make sure u run test with it..

Thread Information