Hey guys. Im 22, 5'9'' at 165. My diet and training are on point. I want to start my first cycle, and I want to do a Tbol only cycle because I have the MPB gene and am really afraid of hair-loss. I mean I wont mind it when im nearing 30 but at 22 no way.I know its strongly recommended to use test as a base for any cycle, but Ive read many threads on tbol only cycles and most were successful.

I looking to do a 5 week cycle of 40-60mg a week. So..
Ive read a lot of people saying that you will not keep your gains on an oral only cycle, but Ive also read from many threads about people who actually did a t-bol only cycle and kept most of their gains no problem. Any input of keeping my gains?

Also since this will shut down my some of my natural test, should I take HCG during the cycle (which will tell my body to turn on my natural production)? Ive also read that will good pct people were able to bring their test levels back to normal and plus some no problem with tbol only.

Also, would 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off work with a tbol only cycle? I read that somewhere not sure what to think about that?

Im look to gain a keepable 10-15 off this cycle. Can i expect that? If so, can I expect the same gains on my a second cycle?

I would appreciate any help and advice. Especially from people who have done tbol only cycles. Thanks!