NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

At wk 8 in 12 wk cycle... Switching esters it or can I get by if I load prop?

Hey guys and gals,
    I have a bit of a dilemma on my hand and need some help from some knowledgable peops...
    So I was 164 when I started cycle - bf% was 10.9, 5'10", been lifting for 10 plus yrs... was out for a couple months due to my R. Shoulder. I'm now 180
    BF% ha probly an 8.+ goal is 7%, waist 291/2"- want it St 28"...
    Running TProp @ .75 mgs ed
    Primo @ .9 mgs ed
    Anavar since wk 6 60 mgs ed
    ? Is I'm goin on vaca back to Cali tomorrow the 2 at 4 in afternoon til. 9th I return at 11am ... My 8th wk started today - can I load on prop and be 2 1/2 days late on 4th day after pinnin DNS run the anavar out there(or even switch to Sust 350 for 4 wks plus, and extend my cycle returning and reintroducing primo back in cycle(I've heard you can run primo for 14 wks) or can I load up on prop and primo being that it's a short ester and not pct and be 2 1/2 days over 4 day after last pinnin(and reintroduced prop and primo again with anavar when I return? Will going over those days be detrimental and start zip to or can I extend cycle with Sust 350 or keep at 12 wks(or extend , I want to at least run the var down there just need some professional help?? Thanks everyone!!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why not send your gear to your destination. I send my gear via courier to my travel destination (provided its domestic) and it's there the day after I arrive.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I how do I package it I thought that too but never had to package... How do I package it I'll send it it that's what my source said too - just never done it...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    I how do I package it I thought that too but never had to package... How do I package it I'll send it it that's what my source said too - just never done it...
    Depends on length of trip. I usually preload syringes, wrap in bubble wrap and send with supplies. The only bottles I take are GH, IGF, ad bacstat because those are cycled daily and it's easier to send small bottles and prepare there than send preloaded syringes for GH ad IGF.

I send only what I need and toss the used supplies so I don't need to send anything back.

I wouldn't recommend this for international travels however.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Depends on length of trip. I usually preload syringes, wrap in bubble wrap and send with supplies. The only bottles I take are GH, IGF, ad bacstat because those are cycled daily and it's easier to send small bottles and prepare there than send preloaded syringes for GH ad IGF.

I send only what I need and toss the used supplies so I don't need to send anything back.

I wouldn't recommend this for international travels however.
    It's only a wk trip from the 2-9 and I'll run everything tomorrow so from the 3rd to the 9th... If I go to post tomorrow b4 12 and send it next day itll be there on the 4th... And to CA NOT INternational! So just preload wrap in bubble tape and put in a box with stuffing sh--... That'll be fine just a lil paranoid being my first time!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    It's only a wk trip from the 2-9 and I'll run everything tomorrow so from the 3rd to the 9th... If I go to post tomorrow b4 12 and send it next day itll be there on the 4th... And to CA NOT INternational! So just preload wrap in bubble tape and put in a box with stuffing sh--... That'll be fine just a lil paranoid being my first time!!
    Send w/ supplies do you mean in bag u put on pl... My buddy was supposed to help and there that is not happening... I know never depend on anyone else!!! Lol f---

Send w/ supplies do you mean in bag u put on pl... My buddy was supposed to help and there that is not happening...
    Here's an example:
    - preloaded syringes
    - alcohol pads
    - pins/needles
    - bandaids
    - bacstat (for my GH & IGF)
    - insulin needles (GH & IGF)
    - GH & IGF bottles (enough for trip, no extra)
    - AI

(I am currently running T3 and clen but I take those with me in my checked baggage. No labels on bottles).

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Here's an example:
    - preloaded syringes
    - alcohol pads
    - pins/needles
    - bandaids
    - bacstat (for my GH & IGF)
    - insulin needles (GH & IGF)
    - GH & IGF bottles (enough for trip, no extra)
    - AI

(I am currently running T3 and clen but I take those with me in my checked baggage. No labels on bottles).
    Thanks a F-in ton my man, especially since my gains are gettin really nice and hard now shit I mean wk 8 thru 12 is prime time and the only reason for trip is that there was a death in the fam wasn't planned at all! So thank you and much appreciated!!!

Thanks a F-in ton my man, especially since my gains are gettin really nice and hard now shit I mean wk 8 thru 12 is prime time and the only reason for trip is that there was a death in the fam wasn't planned at all! So thank you and much appreciated!!!
    No worries. Good luck.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Brah!!!

Thread Information