Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: New to all of this and looking for the right direction

Antle is offline New Member

Cool New to all of this and looking for the right direction

I am 21 and I weight almost 260 and I was looking to get some type of cycle going to try and shread weight and pack on some muscle but I am not sure how to go about this, I was told t450 was the way to go but I was looking for some knowledge?? Sorry if you seen this type of post a million times lol

iamtybaby is offline New Member
    With your age, your not going to get much help here...and the help you will get, depending on your maturity, your not going to want to hear.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Cycling is definitely right for you. Do 60-90 minutes every day with a diet formulated in our nutrition section and that excess weight will fall off. Sorry, couldn't resist but it's true

Here you go

DIET AND NUTRITION
    numbere likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jdpeters is offline Associate Member
    Back in Black, truly funny. Honestly, It is a great time to get out on the road and do some cycling. Great way to shed the pounds OP. I would say AAS is out of the question for you right now. As suggested, head over to the diet and nutrition section. Lots and lots to learn

Good luck.

JP

I figured I'd get a lot of wise cracks from random people.. But being mature I was looking for some type of steroids or wondering how clen would do

I figured I'd get a lot of wise cracks from random people.. But being mature I was looking for some type of steroids or wondering how clen would do

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Antle View Post
    You shouldn't run a clen or oral only cycle. You basically have to use testosterone as a base, because an oral only AAS cycle will crash your test levels and make you feel horrible.

Cycling with high body fat (>15%) is not a good idea because it highly increases the rate at which your body converts test to estrogen. High BF will also make you retain more water (bloat).

If you unable to get your BF to below 15% it shows that you don't have enough dedication to diet and trading. If you don't have your diet and training down you will not see any positive results from doing a cycle.

Ok thanks, finally a sensible reply lol do you have any tips of how to kick start weight loss? I heard t450 was pretty good all around??

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Definitely not endorsing clen , but clen does not suppress your test levels, it affects your CNS

Having said that, I've been upwards of 260lbs myself and I'm a short guy.
    Once realizing that it takes a lot of calories to maintain being that big, my mistakes in my diet weren't small they were MASSIVE mistakes.

Weight will fall off quickly if you start eating properly.
    Couple this with some resistance training and cardio and people wont recognize you in 3-6 months if you stick with it.

You do not need to cycle, esp at 21.
    I'm still natty at 32, prof pic was last year at 160#.

Let me know if you need my help
    -
    D

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    A low carb/ketosis diet will do wonders. i was 328lb and with a proper diet i cut 109 lbs in 7mnths. diet diet diet then cardio cardio cardio. i found switching up cardio routines work best. Hit cardio and alota heavy bag drills.

Honestly mine was a serious answer with a bit of humour.

Diet and cardio and repeat.

Again, hit up our diet section, here's the link again.

DIET AND NUTRITION
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks a lot guys... What do you think the best or top few diets would be?

Thanks a lot guys... What do you think the best or top few diets would be?
    Seriously, we have a diet section. Just click the link. But I'll give you a tip, eat less than you need. It's really quite simple at this stage.

DIET AND NUTRITION
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jason559 is offline Junior Member
    Put on real muscle, without aas. The more muscle u have the more calories u burn. In addition the more muscle you have the higher ur metabolism will get. Diet and training hard at ur age is better than aas. In ur situation

jason559 is offline Junior Member
    Dont give up a hard dick for a hard look!!!!

Thread Information