Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Bulking cycle help!!

adamthetics is offline New Member

Bulking cycle help!!

Im looking to start my bulking cycle in a months time but not sure whether or not to do

Test E 600mg p/w
    Deca 600mg p/w
    Tren e 300mg p/w

OR

Tren A 400mg p/w
    Test P 400mg p/w
    mast 400mg p/w

I want to gain as much size as possible for winter but i don't want to a lot of water retention, and still want that vascular look but with great size?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You are too young to be using steroids because your endocrine system hasn't finished developing and your bones are still growing. If you take steroids now you will suffer horrible irreversible side effects.

The quote below is from marcus300. He is one of the most knowledgeable and respected members of this forum.

Due to the recent number of PM's ive been receiving regarding age and steroids I thought i'd write this thread to try and help some of our younger members. Ive also been having a conversation with my Endocrinologist who may give a more profession opinion on the subject:

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.

Marcus

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bro you are WAYYYYYYY TOOOOOO YOUNG! Read the above highlighted statement and really take it to heart. You can do yourself a world of good by just really learning how to eat right to grow. Most young people who do cycle and plenty of older guys too often neglect the importance of a solid eating plan. Please dont be that kid who didnt listen and thought he knew better then everyone else.

sportsman23 is offline Junior Member
    I would go with your second option if you don't wan to get watery Keep out the deca
    And you should run test p around 600 at least I would
    And .5 arimidex Eod or Ed depending how you are upp it if needed

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsman23 View Post
    I would go with your second option if you don't wan to get watery Keep out the deca
    And you should run test p around 600 at least I would
    And .5 arimidex Eod or Ed depending how you are upp it if needed
    Bro we don't encourage the young to do steroids , they are here seeking advice and knowledge an we are here to give solid advice and that's not good advice.

sportsman23 is offline Junior Member
    What would you take as good advice then just telling him he's too young and not to cycle? When he is going to anyway

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You see Derek, you missed the bit where the OP said he is going to do it anyway. Hmmm, so did I. Oh wait, he never said at all.

Sportsman, he has been given advice. It's a few posts up in case you missed it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What would you take as good advice then just telling him he's too young and not to cycle? When he is going to anyway
    The kid is only 18 and you did not give him good advise.

Daniel h is offline New Member
    To young plus using tren and deca together is not smart.

adamthetics is offline New Member
    how is using tren and deca not a smart idea? I want to bulk as fast as possible but don't want that water retention, I'm already weighing at 115kg at 5'7

Daniel h is offline New Member
    Two 19-nors together is a terrible idea and if you don't know that you really shouldn't cycle.As young as you are eat like hell and train like it and you will grow.Please do some more research.

DOSA is offline Associate Member
    I'm not even going to discuss the steroids .

If my math is correct, you are about 253lbs at 5'7.
    Either huge or fat, seeing how u want to bulk, think you are fat.
    You don't need bulk you need to cut. Steroids are not magic, loose some weight kid, that's a lot of weight for your height

jason559 is offline Junior Member
    U weigh more than me and im 6'4" 18% bf.

So yea lose weight and wait!!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Really, the kid is 18, 253lbs at 5'7" and you think this is good advice.
    We get plenty of kids who come here looking for cycle advice and believe it or not several almost daily decide not to use after getting some good advice and being told it's a BAD idea, not just told how to do what they are asking.

Want to give advice on how to tie a proper noose for hanging? How to do self castration? I'm sure you can find sites where people are asking. Maybe that's your calling and where you belong because you seem to be frequently going against how we do things there so sooner or later you are either going to change your ways, go away or be banned but its may not be later if you keep it up.
    Daniel h likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't even think of cycling, if you want to build some serious muscle tissue do not use steroids yet. If you want long term gains without any problems then don't use steroids yet. Be mature and use what you got and don't think the answer is in a pill or injection because its not.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is simple: If we can educate him enough into NOT making a foolish decision then he will have a much more favorable outcome for success.
    Daniel h likes this.

Thread Information