Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Test Enanthate and Deca Stack: could someone expose a good protocol ?

Slacker78 is offline Member

Test Enanthate and Deca Stack: could someone expose a good protocol ?

Hello folks, as title it would be interesting if someone could me expose a good protocol stack with Test Enanthate and Deca .
    Elsewhere, i've seen many informations but they seem too much variable.

If someone has a good protocol using this stack, please show me ( AI use and PCT included )

Thank you.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Stats? Goals?cycle experience?

Also it would be better and more people would respond if you showed us your proposed cycle.
    Last edited by Mp859; 06-03-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Stats? Goals?cycle experience?
    This should be my first cycle. I've not specific goals, just putting a little of a good mass and test my body making the experience. I'm Learning and testing but at same time i would buildup a good level of muscles mass.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78
    This should be my first cycle. I've not specific goals, just putting a little of a good mass and test my body making the experience. I'm Learning and testing but at same time i would buildup a good level of muscles mass.
    I don't quite understand what you are saying other that it's your first cycle.

Drop the deca and show me what you think your cycle should look like. How long have you been training?

I have started my cycle 2 weeks ago with a moderate programming, just reading a good guide ( Anabolics 2009 ), using just Test Enanthate 250 mg/wk without AI. All was running fine until i also injected 250mg/wk of Deca at mid of the 2° week, and within 48 hours i started felt pretty strange, tired, lethargic, low sex drive etc.

I come here and luckily i have read a lot of useful information, and i started to take quickly Aridimex ( 0.25 ED ) as indicated in other threads, since i guess an high level of estrogens ( my body fat is at 15% ). Now i reflecting and studying here, i want to rectify my cycle better and do not suspend it, but i want to be sure to do right things. Within 2 weeks, i will do a blood test to check all, but before to do another injection ( in 4 days ) i want to arrange all. I was thinking to eliminate Deca, given the bad feelings i had but it could be i can continue to use it without problem, adjusting the cycle. I've just Test Enanthate and Deca available ( plus all the stuff for PCT as Nolvadex , Arimidex , Clomid etc.. ).

I was searching for a good veteran could point me in the right direction and arrange better what i've done... ( yes i know, one should be more prudent, but i'm here for these reasons ).

Thank you to everyone will help me.
    Last edited by Slacker78; 06-03-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Stop your deca .

What is your age, height, weight, bodyfat %?

Read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Then tell us your plan.
    Slacker78 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I have already read nearly ALL on this forum: it's 3 days i'm here, day and night without interruptions :P :P

Bodyfat = 15%
    Age = 36
    Height = 175
    Weight = 80kg

I want to do a bulking cycle for 10 weeks. I want to buildup a good quality muscle mass and at same time, reduce a little body fat.

Could you me point to some good direction adjusting my cycle where i am on, without suspend it, bro ?

Seriously, if you've read that much, especially the link I gave you, you should be able to write your own cycle plan.

Your 'bulk' will be dictated by your diet. I hope you have that sorted too. Maybe take a look in our diet forum for some tips.
    Slacker78 and jay94 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Seriously, if you've read that much, especially the link I gave you, you should be able to write your own cycle plan.

Your 'bulk' will be dictated by your diet. I hope you have that sorted too. Maybe take a look in our diet forum for some tips.
    Yes ok. I will follow it. Do you think my body does not tolerate well Deca ? Or you suggest me to drop it because it require a different type of planning and precautions ?

I will inject as Austinite told in his protocol, 250mg/wk twice according as reported with all the rest. But understand what happened to me with Deca, should be pretty interesting about knowing my body....

It's your first cycle. Test only. That way you know what sides you will get from test and how to control them.
    jay94 and Slacker78 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information