Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DontTaseMeBro

Thread: New at this...

90stang is offline New Member

New at this...

Well I hope this is where to ask the question like I said I'm new at this whole thing....Here I go I'm 38 5'9" 200 lb 20% bf yes I need to eat right that's y I'm on this site to ask for the right input. Ok I'm really looking in to do my very first cycle and I been reading to just do test for my first cycle that's fine but how much should b done and what else would b good to take with it? Thanx to all...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your better attacking your bf first and reducing this before any steroid use . Having a high % bf will increase unwanted sides so head over to the nutrition section and post your diet and lets see if we can reduce your bf over the next few months.

Thanks will do...

SRL_HEC is offline Junior Member
    You really need to start digging in and use that search option. Im new also but everything concerning what your wanting is already been established by many of the VETS, Hall of Famers on this site. Search for austinite eduacation thread links theres a lot on there. Also search for the newbies starter pack-revised edition. More specifically jimmyinkedup replied to this on a thread titled:1st cycle a quick 4-6 week of tren -a advice. Search that and then scroll through it until you reach the section where jimmyinkedup replies. Hope this helps!

SRL_HEC is offline Junior Member
    Also when searching for that newbies starter pack and austinites educational threads there are threads regarding high BF% and explaining in detail why its a bad idea.

Thanks SRL HEC.
    And yes that's what I'm doing reading asking any chance I get I dnt want to do it the wrong way and b screwed at the end but I'm not fat I'm thick all around I do lots of cardio stopped sodas, tortilla, bread and eating late I do drink lots of protein. I no I hv more to do but I won't no if I dnt ask right!

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    At 38 when was the last time you got your blood work done. Might need to be a TRT / HRT pt

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    The nutrition forum is a great place to start. Figure your TDEE and start counting calories and macros. It sucks and is time consuming, but there really is no substitute. Then figure out what your goals are regarding lifting and find a workout designed to match your goals. Stay consistent with diet and lifting and read up around here for a while. It takes some time, but you can educate yourself about AAS and whether or not the risks are worth the benefits for you. Best wishes.
    90stang likes this.

Had my blood work in the beginning Of the year and the results were fine.. what are the bad symptoms I should look 4?

DonTakeMeBro
    Thanks! Will do my reading alot and asking once again thanx 4 ur input....

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    You need a CBC, Lipid panel, free testosterone and estradiol. That will show you a lot about what's going on in your body. It will help you identify any areas that need attention prior to beginning a cycle. Then do another test half way through your cycle and compare. If your gear is ligit, your test will be real high. You will see how well your AI is managing estrogen and if you need to increase or decrease the dose. You will check liver function (most AAS carry at least some degree of liver toxicity). Cholesterol can also be an issue for some. That's just a few of the things to look at. The guys that contribute in the HRT forum are the experts in this. If you post your blood test they can help you figure out what is out of line, why, and how to go about getting it sorted.

Thread Information