meisterbrau1980 is offline New Member

Need some serious advice for first cycle

Hi everyone, just looking for some advice. Looking to get back into the game but not trying to get crazy. I am 33 years old 5'11 and 190lbs.

Workout 5-6 days a week for years

I have been stuck at the same weight for a couple years now and feel I am getting to the point where its just maintaining rather than building. I never hit 200lbs before, so that is what I am going for. Just a few pounds. My metabolism works at a ridiculous rate so eating hasn't helped either. (Lucky and unlucky I guess)

Again small stack. I am running Cypionate 400 and Primobolan Pills 50mg.

Cyp I was going to take 1 shot a week 200mg for 10 Weeks and 400 for 5 weeks.
    Primos- 50mg per day for 5 weeks. (350 per week)
    HCG and Nolva PCT

Again just looking for 5-8 pounds. Does this make sense to go about it this way?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    first things first mate.

what's your TDEE, how many grams of protein a day are you eating, and how many calories do you eat?

your lack of progress could quite easily be a lack of focus at the kitchen table.

and please don't say you eat a clean diet. Everyone says that. Specifics please

---Roman

thanks for the reply.

Calories now are about 2800-3000 and Protein 200-250 per day. I dont eat clean by any means, but I dont cheat either. Eating has never been my problem, its just getting the weight to stay on.

jay94 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meisterbrau1980 View Post
    thanks for the reply.

Calories now are about 2800-3000 and Protein 200-250 per day. I dont eat clean by any means, but I dont cheat either. Eating has never been my problem, its just getting the weight to stay on.
    Actually, both losing body fat and gaining muscle mass are 80% what you eat, so most likely what you eat IS your problem.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    This is a good place to start.....along with advice from Roman

thanks for the reply.

and that's my point. it took me 30 seconds to calculate your nutrition plan. assuming the same bf% as me (14) and the same activity level (moderate), your TDEE is 3000 calories, and worse, you need to eat a minimum 300 grams of protein a day.

So, your problem mate, is not a lack of drugs. It's a lack of eating. Pm me and I will send you a macro calculator that will be better for you than taking drugs. See the attachment to see what I'm talking about.

---RomanNeed some serious advice for first cycle-capture.png

Thanks Roman, will do.

Okay say I did, that. Increase my Protein intake and did the cycle, what would be my results? At the end of the day, is that a poor cycle? Waste of time?

Thanks Roman, will do.

Okay say I did, that. Increase my Protein intake and did the cycle, what would be my results? At the end of the day, is that a poor cycle? Waste of time?
    still stuck on the drugs, huh?

first things first.

fix the diet. what you are eating now, I'm surprised you are not losing a lot of weight. if you don't fix your diet, drugs is pointless.

you are short 50 grams of protein a day just for break even. so right now, the more you lift, the more muscle you lose.

drugs won't fix that

---Roman

Got it, thanks for the help. Send you the PM. At my age, thought father time was telling me something.

Got it, thanks for the help. Send you the PM. At my age, thought father time was telling me something.
    he was. for some, as we get older, our appetites decrease. but you're still a young bull.

buckle down, eat right, and learn to grow the right way. Forget the drugs. See what happens when you learn how to eat appropriately for bodybuilders.

Thread Information