Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: First Cycle - NEED ADVICE PLEASE

nickhouston is offline New Member

First Cycle - NEED ADVICE PLEASE

Hey,

Im 22 and have been hitting the gym for about 2 years consistently 5 x a week and have a strong diet of 4 meals a day.

I want to try D-Bol just for my first cycle and this is what I came up with, What do you reckon? (I think is pretty good) all I want to use is Dianabol my first time around.

Cheers

Week...Dianabol............Proviron ............... .Tamoxifen ....Liver Support
    1.......30 mgs/ED.........0.25 mgs ED..................................Liv25
    2.......30 mgs/ED.........0.25 mgs ED..................................Liv25
    3.......40 mgs/ED.........0.25 mgs ED..................................Liv25
    4.......40 mgs/ED..........0.25 mgs ED..................................Liv25
    5.......50 mgs/ED.........0.5 mgs ED...................................Liv25
    6.......30 mgs/ED.........0.25 mgs ED..................................Liv25
    7...............................0.25 mgs EOD..........50 mgs/ED.......Liv25
    8................................................. ...........50 mgs/ED.......Liv25
    9................................................. ...........40 mgs/ED.......Liv25
    10................................................ ..........30 mgs/ED
    11................................................ ..........20 mgs/ED
    12................................................ ..........10 mgs/ED
    ED = Every day
    EOD = Every other day
    Last edited by nickhouston; 06-04-2014 at 04:59 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No the cycle is awful please don't do it.
    Do you understand the consequences of using steroids before your natural test as developed?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You don't need to cycle at 19yrs old you need to learn how to train and eat correctly to stimulate growth and feed it.

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus
    almostgone and Novice489 like this.

sportsman23 is offline Junior Member
    If your gonna cycle just so test first cycle

Getlean007 is offline Junior Member
    Never even try to suggest an oral only cycle here, no one will help you. Your best bet is to ask on another forum.

nickhouston is offline New Member
    for an oral cycle for my first time is it any good or could you suggest something else with the PCT aswell? and suggest for how long I should do it?
    Cheers

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickhouston View Post
    for an oral cycle for my first time is it any good or could you suggest something else with the PCT aswell? and suggest for how long I should do it?
    Cheers
    In case you missed it somehow.

You don't need to cycle at 19yrs old you need to learn how to train and eat correctly to stimulate growth and feed it.

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus
    marcus300 likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getlean007 View Post
    Never even try to suggest an oral only cycle here, no one will help you. Your best bet is to ask on another forum.
    we say what we say because, unlike "another forum", we give a shit about long term health consequences
    BigGuns89 likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getlean007
    Sure, if he wants a second rate answer he could go anywhere else.

As Roman said, just because we give a shit doesn't mean the answer is wrong.

BigGuns89 is offline Junior Member
    Id wait a couple years as the guys said above, let your body fully develop until your 24-25 then do a test only cycle, if you want to use orals add them to the test later down the line

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getlean007 View Post
    And when you are only 20 like yourself we suggest no cycles, oral or otherwise. We know being young you have short term memory problems so we have to frequently remind you also and about looking for sources.

Grandeur is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns89 View Post
    Id wait a couple years as the guys said above, let your body fully develop until your 24-25 then do a test only cycle, if you want to use orals add them to the test later down the line
    You just started your own thread and claimed you were 25, when you were 23. You said you also had previous cycle experience leading us to believe you cycled before 23..you then did not reply to the thread and changed your profile.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandeur View Post
    You just started your own thread and claimed you were 25, when you were 23. You said you also had previous cycle experience leading us to believe you cycled before 23..you then did not reply to the thread and changed your profile.
    LOL

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Thread Information