Thread: My new cycle

BigGuns89 is offline Junior Member

My new cycle

Hi all

I am regularly surfing this forums threads but for a while I have not posted my own so I thought I would share my new cycle.

Started a week ago I will be using test e, parabolan , along with ai (arimadex). hcg , nolva & clomid for pct. including supps - vit an mins, omega 3, cod liver, bcaa's, glutamine, creatine, pre workout (1mr at tho mo) and obviously protein powders.

weeks 1-12 test e 500mg e7d
    weeks 1-10 parabolan 76.5mg e3d

I am 6, 1"
    229.6 lbs
    25 y/o

been training solid for 3+ years now and looking to maintain size whilst leaning up.

i generally train 5 days in the 8 - 15 rep range mostly in the 10 - 12's :
    shoulders, tris, traps
    back
    chest, bis, forearms
    quads
    hams, calfs

ive changed my routine around quite a bit over the last 3 years and im sticking with this one now.

I eat every 3 hours between 7am and 10pm/11pm getting around 3000-3500 cals a day with a good mix of proteins, carbs, fats, veggies etc.

Also I have a good number of cycles behind me, always getting blood work done after pct to make sure im g2g.

my hcg normally comes in 1500iu or 2500iu and i was wondering if anyone can help with how to make it into 250iu sub q shots - i used think doing hcg after cycle before nolva/clomid was the way to go but alot of people say to do 250iu every 3 or 4 days throughout the cycle and i can see points in both ways of doing it and I have sent myself mad with the hours of reading up on the theory. kids, being able to recover my hpta and not killing my leydig cells is a big thing for me and i know it is one of the biggest risks using aas and i like to do things as properly as possible.

Anyway theres a bit of an update from me, thanks for reading

BigGuns

Grandeur is offline Junior Member
    Bodyfat?
    Goals?
    Profile sais you are 23?

Thats a lot of gear man (past and present), I am just forewarning you about the storm that will come.

If you are only 23 and been training three years you have plenty more natural gains to make. Diet/Training etc. People will tell you this so I am just getting it out of the way.

Also I would change my workout if I were you. If you are an athlete.
    Last edited by Grandeur; 06-04-2014 at 07:31 AM.

BigGuns89 is offline Junior Member
    Body fats around 15-16%
    goal is to keep gaining in size untill i hit around 280lbs under 15% bf - i know this is a huge goal but year by year as long as i get a bit closer im happy.
    not sure why it says 23 i will look into that, turned 25 in Feb 2014.

first cycle was test e only, then i did sust and deca - sust eod and deca e7d and now just started the cycle above.

what advice do you have on the workout?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Are you injecting 500mg of test e7d, or is that your total for the week?

Para is a 19nor and can increase prolactin levels. Are you taking a DA?

I would rather teach a man to fish than give him fish, but this should answer your questin. Reconstituting hCG isn't difficult.

For 1500ui add 1.5cc bac water
    1500ui/1.5=1000 1000/100=10 250/10=25units

For 2500ui add 2cc back water
    2500ui/2=1250 1250/100=12.5 250/12.5=20units

You should refer to this thread for hCG calculations.
    hCG Why You Should Use On Cycle Only and How to Prepare Your hCG Injections

Grandeur is offline Junior Member
    If you are training for athletics then I would change my schedule, thats all I was saying about that, if you are a bodybuilder (which is more likely I suppose) then keep it, it is just a very strange way to exercise..two days of back (Traps counts as back) then one of chest and then two of legs?

You could simplify it a little. Either way good luck.

real Parabolon is actually extremely rare so I would advise you get a steroid test kit and try testing it, because it could be counterfeit.

Thread Information