Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tectime

Thread: What am I doing wrong here?

Bodacious is offline Productive Member

What am I doing wrong here?

Ok so I pined my left delt. Second pin ever. Well it didnt go as good as the first. I pined the first time and could not asperate for some reason so I pulled it out and started over with new pin. I pinned right beside the same spot asperated and then it was hard to push in. 25g 1in... was the size.

I know I am going to have PIP after this one bc it's already there. First one in left glute wasn't to bad. Anything I need to watch for as the night goes on sense I pinned twice in the same delt?

Thanks guys. One heck of a learning curve... but I'll figure it out. This board is a life SAVER

Thanks.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Could've been the way u were holding your arm. I try to relax my shoulder muscle as much as possible. Cause I've noticed that I'll tense it up by natural reaction and it makes it harder to get the needle and oil in.

Yea ..I dunno hopefully some people will chime in later also.

I guess it was ok to re inject the same spot .. I hope .. lol

Its already more noticeably sore than my first. Guess it just part of the learning curve.

fastman9 is offline Junior Member
    If you can't aspirate I wouldn't worry about it.

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Yea ..I dunno hopefully some people will chime in later also. I guess it was ok to re inject the same spot .. I hope .. lol Its already more noticeably sore than my first. Guess it just part of the learning curve.

Yea hitting the same spot twice can give you pip for sure, it's ok to do just with delts or any smaller body part it tends to hurt alittle more plus virgin spot with double poke one right after the other...... Pretty self explanatory ha! Just try to really relax whatever muscle you are going to inject and hit it quick then take your time pushing the plunger. If you can't aspirate it's still cool sometimes wiggling around trying to causes too much trauma just inject slowly you'll know if you hit a vein. It's usually just a nick when you do anyway really no big deal. The more you do it you will find the spots that are best for you, me it's straight glutes always and I've done hundreds and hundreds of injections all in two areas the size of my hand on either side haha ! Oh I've tried other sites just easier and smoother for me to do glutes. But the pip will pass and you will be fine. Enjoy your ride man get all you can from it. Ride safe but ride hard !
    jeep187 likes this.

Thanks man. Thanks for your reply and info on it. If it wasn't for this site I'd be screwed.

Yea I am shaking to much and I am a noob. Plus it's hard as heck or it is for my to hold it and pull back with out shaking. Lol

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Yea hitting the same spot twice can give you pip for sure, it's ok to do just with delts or any smaller body part it tends to hurt alittle more plus virgin spot with double poke one right after the other...... Pretty self explanatory ha! Just try to really relax whatever muscle you are going to inject and hit it quick then take your time pushing the plunger. If you can't aspirate it's still cool sometimes wiggling around trying to causes too much trauma just inject slowly you'll know if you hit a vein. It's usually just a nick when you do anyway really no big deal. The more you do it you will find the spots that are best for you, me it's straight glutes always and I've done hundreds and hundreds of injections all in two areas the size of my hand on either side haha ! Oh I've tried other sites just easier and smoother for me to do glutes. But the pip will pass and you will be fine. Enjoy your ride man get all you can from it. Ride safe but ride hard !

tectime is offline Member
    You know it man ! We all started as noobs haha! Just relax the shaking and worrying will pass as your confidence grows in what you're doing. I know from your previous posts that you have done your homework and still are as we all should. Some of it has to come through just doing it!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Awwwe - the first pins

Scary but so exciting at the same time.

Lmao

Spike that shit & stfu

Nah, you get used to that's for sure.

When you get bored, start doing your own blood letting for practice. Jk jk

Word of encouragement. By Samson...lol

Think I will give it a try.JK

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Awwwe - the first pins

Scary but so exciting at the same time.

Lmao

Spike that shit & stfu

Nah, you get used to that's for sure.

When you get bored, start doing your own blood letting for practice. Jk jk

michael30 is offline Member
    Personally i dont aspirate . To help have a smooth injection, make sure you jab the needle in smoothly but with enough force to go in almost all the way. Then focus on your breathing as it will help you not shake and have a less tramatic shot. Also if its possible sitting down can help.
    Last edited by michael30; 10-02-2014 at 10:14 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Ok so I pined my left delt. Second pin ever. Well it didnt go as good as the first. I pined the first time and could not asperate for some reason so I pulled it out and started over with new pin. I pinned right beside the same spot asperated and then it was hard to push in. 25g 1in... was the size.

I know I am going to have PIP after this one bc it's already there. First one in left glute wasn't to bad. Anything I need to watch for as the night goes on sense I pinned twice in the same delt?

Thanks guys. One heck of a learning curve... but I'll figure it out. This board is a life SAVER

Thanks.
    Tell you something? Just between us?

I've pinned thousands of times. Never aspirated. Fvck it, ya know?

After a few more pins, you won't get the willies anymore, and it won't be a big deal.

motobrox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

After a few more pins, you won't get the willies anymore, and it won't be a big deal.
    I'm with you on this. Aspirating sounds easy, but it ain't for me. Maybe I'm going it wrong? I try to pull the plunger and it doesn't budge. You pull harder and it draws air. No biggie, as I always overfill in case I pull air. When doing glutes I couldn't even attempt to aspirate . You needed to be Dr fuking Octopus

Blog Entries
    Works much better when you have someone else doing your hard to reach shots.

Works much better when you have someone else doing your hard to reach shots.
    My wife if really ham fisted. I'll stick with plan A, it will be less painful lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by motobrox
    My wife if really ham fisted. I'll stick with plan A, it will be less painful lol

Mine does em' for a living

But, at first it was worse than me doing em'. She was like the serial jabber. Wtf, don't pump 3cc's in under 30 seconds - oh, did that hurt? Oh shit

Mine does em' for a living

But, at first it was worse than me doing em'. She was like the serial jabber. Wtf, don't pump 3cc's in under 30 seconds - oh, did that hurt? Oh shit
    There's no empathy from the medical profession when it comes to banging a shot in you, that's for sure.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    I do aspirate , and I actually did get blood once when doing a glute injection. It only takes a tiny amount of pressure. You don't have to be able to pull back hard, as long as you can get just a little backpressure with no blood coming in, your good.
    Quote Originally Posted by motobrox View Post
    I'm with you on this. Aspirating sounds easy, but it ain't for me. Maybe I'm going it wrong? I try to pull the plunger and it doesn't budge. You pull harder and it draws air. No biggie, as I always overfill in case I pull air. When doing glutes I couldn't even attempt to aspirate. You needed to be Dr fuking Octopus

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    I do aspirate, and I actually did get blood once when doing a glute injection. It only takes a tiny amount of pressure. You don't have to be able to pull back hard, as long as you can get just a little backpressure with no blood coming in, your good.
    Cheers. I did some experimenting on an apple, and that's the conclusion I came to. It's so hard to show any finesse when you've go a needle hanging in your leg.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    I only aspirate cos my gf does it for me, If it wasn't for her, i probably would be screwed haha.
    Bit of inflammation, and maybe scar tissue could start to build nothing to worry about, just wouldn't want to do same muscle group often brah.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post

Really bro u don't aspirant anymore?... U have any problems. Like pushing ur gear into a vein?

Thread Information