CJBrady is offline New Member

Exclamation Cutting Cycle Advice?

I am going to start my first proper cycle in a month or two. I am going to cut and have always been thinking of winn, but after more research, I've found that tren , masteron and test are good for cutting, drying out and hardening.

I will be taking ephedrine and shaper x3 extremes (fat burners), for me these stack brilliantly together.

I will be doing an hours walk in the morning, intermediate weight session of an evening followed directly by an hour and a half walk.

Am thinking of doing creatine along side but not 100% if it would contradict a drying out steroid such as winn and masteron as I'm sure creatine steals loads of your water.

I already know I'm going to get Liv-52's and tamoxifen for my PCT. And may possibly get Tribulus Pro too, obviously not if I'm on Test.

Just looking for some advice on which is best, I'm not really looking to stack steroids together for my first cycle but will consider.

Thanks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Training history

Answers please, this may help

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1235 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	151068
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm 21 - 6 ft 2 - 14 stone - think I am roughly 21% body fat. Have been training on and off for past 2 years, but primarily this Jan - mid Feb then April I was training everyday for about 5 weeks, then slipped and starting back up again. Benching 36KG, curling and raising 10KG, inclining 30KG, up-rights 30KG (3 x 12) Haven't got many more weights as i d my weights at home using a bench and two dumbbells. Hope this helps
    Last edited by CJBrady; 06-05-2014 at 05:18 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I think you should visit our diet and workout forums.

Age and stats are well against you for cycling I'm afraid. Learn to diet and learn to lift and you will be amazed what you can do drug free.

Good luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I understand exactly what you mean, but either way I will be doing a cycle. So what would you suggest? Sticking to winny? as its one of the lowest steroids for liver toxicity isnt it? Or possibly stacking with turinabol ? I was looking online again, and realized that masteron , test and tren are only injectable so I wont be using them.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CJBrady View Post
    I understand exactly what you mean, but either way I will be doing a cycle. So what would you suggest? Sticking to winny? as its one of the lowest steroids for liver toxicity isnt it? Or possibly stacking with turinabol? I was looking online again, and realized that masteron, test and tren are only injectable so I wont be using them.
    No one will advise you except to train and eat for the next few years at least!!

Not what you want to hear.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    walking???
    Try some hiit get your heart rate up.
    Visit nutrition section post up your full diet then visit training section post up your routine and see where u r at from there.
    tren and all other stuff your naming do you have an idea of side effects and risks?

tango02 is offline Associate Member
    Your training regiment does not seem to be one that AAS would be beneficial. And you're scared of injections?? Then you dont need to cycle IMO. Even if you did run just the Winstrol you would need test along with it at a TRT dose minimum. Want you dick to stop working??? Yea I didnt think so.

You are too young along with your BF% is too high to start with, you will need to have more in-depth knowledge of how to manage BP, lipids, estrogen conversion...etc to cycle safely at a higher BF%. All of these will be elevated further than normal when BF% is higher.

Just to give you an idea of your knowledge level, you think Win is the least liver toxic oral when in fact Win is the most hepatoxic mg for mg of ANY oral steroid out there. Sounds like to me you need to rethink what you are about to do

What about an AI? Do you have any idea what this is or why it is used? Seems that you are missing alot of basic knowledge of how to cycle safely. Not trying to be a dick just trying to save you some health issues down the road man.
    Last edited by tango02; 06-06-2014 at 07:57 AM.

Thread Information