NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Switching esters has now been 4 days but bridged w/525mgs of Sust...

Hi guys and gals,
    I have 4 wks left in my 12 wk cycle;
    I'm 5'10" 181lbs bf% about 8 right now...
    I'm runnin test prop @ .75 ed/primo @ .9-1.0mgs Ed/& anavar 60mgs ed... all pharm grade...
    Aromasin 25 mgs Ed
    hCG 500iu twice a week
    On the 2nd of June I bridged with Sust 350 due to an unwanted death in fam out in Cali... I know ur supposed to start pct with test prop 3-4 days after last pin which would be today at 3:00 pm...
    Since I'm comin home to east coast on Monday at 11 am
    And still runnin the var 80 mgs out here it will only be two days after I could've started pct but as I mentioned I bridged w/Sust 350(1.5mgs at 300 pm on 2nd with my reg test prop/primo/& car
    On the 2nd I ran 525mgs of Sust aswell as 150mgs of test prop and 200mgs of primo and am runnin the var out here at 80mgs since that's all I'm taking here...
    Just wanted some knowledgable feed back from youse regarding goin over the 4th day of last pin of prop but return in 2 days after today??? I should be fine to continue regarding cycle of prop/primo/& anavar once I return to Philly on Monday at 11 am? I feel great still very intense workouts/great pump etc... I will be fine correct... Just woke up a lil paranoid today!!! Lol no sides either...
    Thanks for all help! Much appreciated!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ive no idea what your trying to explain, you lost me in the first few sentences

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive no idea what your trying to explain, you lost me in the first few sentences
    Let me explain.

Its7 pm in Tokyo and 6 am in Ny. He left NY at 3 pm traveling 75 mi per hr.
    Its12 pm in Paris. A guy left for work at 7 am in Beijing traveling 60 km per hr
    What time should op drop his cycle?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Let me explain.

Its7 pm in Tokyo and 6 am in Ny. He left NY at 3 pm traveling 75 mi per hr.
    Its12 pm in Paris. A guy left for work at 7 am in Beijing traveling 60 km per hr
    What time should op drop his cycle?
    Well if he would of said it like that I would of understood......right

Eat one apple spin around anti clockwise for 12 spins then stand on your left leg for 15 seconds and you should be fine, do this at 15:00hrs GMT

Unrealone is offline Junior Member
    ... sure does seem like an excessive amount of spins before dinner time.. are you sure thats not going to throw off his resting metabolic rate?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lmao... Ok, sorry for confusion... All I wanted to know is am I gonna be ok going over the 4 day mark of last pin of prop by 2 days... I am running the var out here and wanted to make sure since I did not start pct b/c I will only be over 3 days and still have 4 wks left on cycle! Will I be ok to return to my usual cycle(prop/primo/&anavar once I return?? Make sense? Since I left for. 1 wk I used 525mg of Sust on top of bridging my prop to Sust for one wk...

Thread Information