Jonlb21 is offline New Member

First Cycle Help

Hey Everyone,

I was looking for some advice on my first cycle. I'm 27 years old 190lbs at 17% BF. I have been lifting for 4 years and have tried every supplement you can think of on bodybuilding or GNC. Anyway I'd say 8-9 months ago I was at 10% BF then I had to have a shoulder surgery. I couldn't excerise for a long time and sill currently have pain in my shoulder. But I've been back in the gym for a couple months and have been seeing great strength gains, but obviously looking to start a cutting cycle.

I've done a lot of research and have the gear in my mind I want to take to cut but wanted to get everyones advice. Currently I'm taking Test Stack No 17, S4 & MK-2866 Sarms , and I just added low doses of anavar 50mgs ED, and 80Mgs of Clen this week. The research is mixed but I read you can take small doses of anavar and clem without gyno or any other side effects.

My question is should I add Test E and T3 cycle to aid in the fat loss ? I've read a lot of people take oral Tren or T3 for great fat loss but recommend taking Test to avoid muscle wasting ? I'm worried with such a high BF % that TEST will make me gain even more weight?

I currently have on hand (not taking)

TEST E 250 (2 vials 10ML)
    Forma Stanzol
    N2 Guard
    HCG Generate

Like I said if you guys do recommend adding Test E & T3 for weight loss I will have up my doses of anavar daily. What does everyone recommend to combat Gyno and side effects ?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Your best bet would be to continue to cut hard, lose the bodyfat, let the shoulder heal up then bulk. Your body will be primed for growth coming off the cut, your shoulder will be in better shape, and your body better suited for a cycle bodyfat wise.

michael30 is offline Member
    I agree with jimmy. Heal and cut naturally. While you do more research. Several things you listed were either not correct or not needed.

Thread Information