jvar123 is offline New Member

Short Anavar only (hairloss/sides) or with low Test dose PCT?

Hey everyone,

21 years old, considering running my first cycle. Firstly, I want to avoid hair loss and gyno if possible, gains simply aren't worth those sides to me.

I'm considering a few options, I have a legitimate anavar source and was considering doing an 8 week var only 40mg or 60mg/day cycle.

I'd rather not add test simply because of hairloss. But since var does shut you down I'm wondering if it's almost necessary to add 100mg of test E 2x a week.

If I go var only I would be considering doing no PCT because I've read it doesn't shut you down quite as hard as others and I've got a larger chance of getting gyno during PCT with nolva then I do from running the var (true?).

I've researched tons but everyone/study has conflicting information...

In short: What is my best option for the cycle and PCT to avoid hairloss/gyno and still have the cycle be somewhat worthwhile?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jvar123
    Hey everyone, 21 years old, considering running my first cycle. Firstly, I want to avoid hair loss and gyno if possible, gains simply aren't worth those sides to me. I'm considering a few options, I have a legitimate anavar source and was considering doing an 8 week var only 40mg or 60mg/day cycle. I'd rather not add test simply because of hairloss. But since var does shut you down I'm wondering if it's almost necessary to add 100mg of test E 2x a week. If I go var only I would be considering doing no PCT because I've read it doesn't shut you down quite as hard as others and I've got a larger chance of getting gyno during PCT with nolva then I do from running the var (true?). I've researched tons but everyone/study has conflicting information... In short: What is my best option for the cycle and PCT to avoid hairloss/gyno and still have the cycle be somewhat worthwhile?
    No one here is going to advise you to do any steroids at 21 and certainly not anavar alone (due to the suppression of your natural test).

Why do you believe anavar is necessary at 21 years of age?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    No one here is going to advise you to do any steroids at 21 and certainly not anavar alone (due to the suppression of your natural test).

Why do you believe anavar is necessary at 21 years of age?
    I don't believe it's necessary at all, my ideal physique is definitely attainably naturally, however I'm doing it for the quick progression and gains... Granted, not the smartest long-run choice and I'll admit that, but I'm probably doing it regardless so just looking for advice to minimize sides and maximize effectiveness.

How long should it realistically take test to recover from a low dosage of 40mg/daily..?

Everyone is different. 40mg is a low dose and if it's not pharm grade anavar , you will be under dosing it. In any event, recovery will art from person to person but if you're not using testosterone as a base you may have additional concerns on cycle.

My wife is running 25mg/d on her third anavar cycle. 40mg for males is low. I'm running 150mg/d currently.

Supposedly it is pharm grade, for what it's costing I'd hope so...

So you're saying it's safer to run with test than without? would 100mg twice a week be enough?

Quote Originally Posted by jvar123
    Supposedly it is pharm grade, for what it's costing I'd hope so... So you're saying it's safer to run with test than without? would 100mg twice a week be enough?
    Supposedly? It either is or it isn't. If it's not in an original package from the pharmaceutical manufacturer, likely it's UGL. Don't putnmuch faith in your dealer. His interest is in your money - period.

200mg/wk isn't much above a TRT dose. It really doesn't make much sense suppressing your own natural testosterone and replacing it with a dose equivalent to TRT.

Warrior360 is offline New Member
    Why wouldn't make sense to replace it above TRT levels? I would think is better than nothing?

ANY UPDATES ON YOUR CYCLE??? jvar123?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Supposedly? It either is or it isn't. If it's not in an original package from the pharmaceutical manufacturer, likely it's UGL. Don't putnmuch faith in your dealer. His interest is in your money - period.

200mg/wk isn't much above a TRT dose. It really doesn't make much sense suppressing your own natural testosterone and replacing it with a dose equivalent to TRT.

Thread Information