Athlete127 is offline Member

Best way to transfer from tren A to E

Been running 100mg tren ace EOD

I decided to run it through my whole prep and into contest so I was a little short. Got a friend to get me me some and he ended up getting tren e instead. 200mg/ml

Best way to do it pin the E on Monday and Thursday of the last week I have the Ace?

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The prob u r going to have is that it is going to take a while for your bloods to build up due to the enanthate Esther.

Well Duh.

That's why I asked if I should start the E a week or even two weeks with the Ace.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Nice attitude op.

Stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127
    Well Duh. That's why I asked if I should start the E a week or even two weeks with the Ace.
    Well get the right stuff to begin with and you wouldn't have that problem duhhhhhhh! You would have to frontload the tren e to get your bloods up to where they were. Good luck with that

Haha. My attitude is wonderful my friends.

6'0
    7%
    24 years old

Currently 8 weeks out.

Great, any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Great, any pics?
    I will post some tomorrow!

So should I front load the E 2 weeks while on the Ace?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    the only way to really make this work is to overlap the A with the E at the same time, for as long as it normally takes for your Tren E to kick in. But since a big spike in blood serum levels, you will probably get a big spike in sides too....

....just don't go kicking the dog or beating the ol' lady because of it

You could do what times said if you had enough ace or frontload if you don't. The only problem is you are probably going to have to deal with some pretty heavy sides. How bad? You won't know until you try it and where it's enanthate you will have to ride the wave due to the longer Esther. Just seems like a no win in avoiding sides.

I've been running the Ace for roughly 8 weeks (Yes, I know...long time)
    I have about 9 shots of Ace left... I think I'll introduce the E with 6 shots left of the ace.

EX: last 6 shots Ace M,W,F,S,T,TH
    Enth - M,TH,M,TH

I live alone during the summers so it's perfect. No rage on anybody. Unless its at the gym! ha
    Last edited by Athlete127; 06-06-2014 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    I've been running the Ace for roughly 8 weeks (Yes, I know...long time)
    I have about 9 shots of Ace left... I think I'll introduce the E with 6 shots left of the ace.

EX: Ace M,W,F,S,T,TH
    E M,TH,M,TH
    you, my friend, seem to be stuck in a gray area. You almost don't have enough time for the E to kick in, yet you are pushing the duration of the A as well.

Personally, I'd probably abandon the thought of adding the E, as the sides could be significant, and the benefits probably marginal at best.

Tough decision with a comp right around the corner......

---Roman

Dropping Tren completely would be crucial. FOR ME, size is always lost when I drop Tren (no matter how I diet). That is why I quit only running it front ends.

8 weeks for E to kick in?? I mean I have a FULL 10 cc bottle of Ace left... Surely I can make this work.

Looks like you have two weeks to overlap and I bet u need close to 4 for the e to be where you want it (that can differ from person to person but no matter what, you are short). I guess you are going to have to decide at what point you want your blood levels to drop and hope you still get your desired results. Ehhhhh, that is a tough one.

Quote Originally Posted by Athlete127 View Post
    Dropping Tren completely would be crucial. FOR ME, size is always lost when I drop Tren (no matter how I diet). That is why I quit only running it front ends.

8 weeks for E to kick in?? I mean I have a FULL 10 cc bottle of Ace left... Surely I can make this work.
    I read that wrong. I thought I read 6 weeks, but actually, that is the number of doses of A you have left. So i'll recant what I said. You do have enough time for the E to kick in, obviously. For me, Tren E takes at least 3, more likely 4 weeks for it to kick in. and now I reread again, and you have 9 shots left, but introduce in on week 6.

Fawk me. I'm all over the place this time.

Tell you what. Forget all the shit I just said. Except for overlapping with the A, and being aware of the spike in sides.

I really fvcked this one up.

I think I'm done for the day. It's been long and hot. And it was leg day, so I'm whipped.

my apologies for fvcking up your post

---Roman

gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    You have 1000 mgs of Tren A you have 2000 mgs of Tren E your running 300 mgs a week aprx. so why not 1/2mg of ace EOD and 1/2 mg enthate 2x a week brings you up to 350 mgs and no way it takes 8 weeks to see results for Enthate 4 tops.

Quote Originally Posted by gonebluffn View Post
    You have 1000 mgs of Tren A you have 2000 mgs of Tren E your running 300 mgs a week aprx. so why not 1/2mg of ace EOD and 1/2 mg enthate 2x a week brings you up to 350 mgs and no way it takes 8 weeks to see results for Enthate 4 tops.
    Hmm.

After Sunday I'll have 800mg of tren ace left. I'm gonna go ahead and start pinning 1ml of E twice a week. That leaves me only over lapping the two for about two weeks time. Wish me luck.

Thread Information