mbianchi27 is offline New Member
    I am 31, 5'3'', 168... I have been doing research on different products for several months and came across the cutting stack. I was overweight so I wanted to wait until I went down significantly in weight loss. I started my weight loss in January at 208 and today I am 168. I still have about 2-3 inches I would like to lose around my mid section, but everything is getting a lot tighter. I am looking for any advise on what I could use to get the final losses and cut that I need. I have heard good things on the cutting stack, does anyone have any experience with it? other suggestions? I figure after 1 good cycle to lose and cut my remaining, I would go for a mass cycle to build up. So my main question is on the cutting stack. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by mbianchi27; 06-07-2014 at 05:08 PM.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    not what you think it is-not real steroids they are supplements. Do some more research. What's your ultimate goal? What's your current bf%

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    It sounds likeb you're referring to prohormones. I wouldn't advise the use of prohormones because they are not regulated by the FDA and their ingredients are often changing. Thus the side effects are not predictable. You shouldn't take a product when you don't knie she the ingredients are and what the side effects will be.

If the prohormone cycle does work then you will see results but your natural test will be shut down. This means that when the cycle is completed you will lose all your gains and become depressed.

I would advise you to navagate to our diet and nutrition section and read all of the sticky posts. Diet And Nutrition
    Last edited by numbere; 06-07-2014 at 05:24 PM. Reason: OP was changed

mbianchi27 is offline New Member
    My current bf is 25%, started at 37%. I do have a good diet and consistent training. That is how I have been able to drop 40lbs since January. I am just seeking guidance for a cutting cycle when I am ready.

My ultimate goal is to get to 15-18% bf, then build mass.

I have just read and have been told a cutting stack would be a good start now, then a mass stack, although I would like advise from the community here.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    your best be is to head over to nutrition section and post up your full diet and have the gurus review it.
    You have done a great job getting were you at now no reason to risk your health by introducing any compounds that will do more harm than good.
    Stick with what your doing just switch things up a little and that will help if results has slowed.
    Maybe try diff things like fast morning cardo or try carb cycle there is plenty things a lot safer and better than "cut stack" thats not going to help.

As you allready know it's all about the diet.

Good job so far keep it going-do it naturally you will be that much prouder of yourself.

Thread Information